Ever thought of Elliquiy as more?

Started by Beeprii, October 20, 2012, 09:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beeprii

Got a fun twist on a writing prompt.

“Turn away,” the dark man groaned with a desperate look in his haunted eyes.
“No,” she replied.
The hunger in her eyes made him come closer, but the dagger he knew was hidden in her coat made him stay just out of arms reach.
“I won’t hurt you, at least be reassured by that,” the woman said, a sigh escaping from her lips. She opened her coat to reveal the dagger and used it to cut off the string that was holding her silver halter top on. It fell slower then he thought possible, leaving her exposed. And yet he felt as if she was more guarded, more protected with every movement.
“What are you?” He asked, his pants straining in its constriction.
“I am a goddess, but maybe you have heard of the place I come from?”
She inched ever so closer to him and he visibly whimpered at her advance.
“I don’t know…” he replied, the desperate look he gave was now replaced with a hunger that seemed to rival her own. He boldly stepped forward, “Who are you? Why do I feel this way?”
She chuckled and fingered the dagger, “I am who I am. But then again so are you. Why do I make you feel this way? Oh but you ask the wrong question, it is but my nature to bring out the truth in those around me.”
Taking a step closer, the woman released the dagger and, as if it were on a spider’s silk web, it slowly drifted to the floor until the tip grazed the floor.
“Is it me or you that makes me want you?” the man replied, never taking his eyes off her. She had undone the rest of the halter and it lay like a snake on the floor. He wanted to touch it, stroke it, smell it.
“What you want is not my concern, what you do is mine alone,” the woman finally replied after a moment of silence. She was dragging the blade across the floor slowly enough for him to listen to its whisper across the floor and ignore the now closing gap between them as she sauntered towards him. Her feet made no sound and he looked petrified as she finally stopped directly in front of him. He looked up from the blade and his eye lids lowered.
“What are you doing to me?” He said in a drained voice.
“You weren’t active, I am sorry.” She smiled.
“Are you from..” He didn’t finish as he dropped to the floor, a pile of ash where his feet once stood.
“….Elliquiy. Yes.”