News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphireMARIE

10 - who knew santa was sexy, full of tattoo's and had a down right amazing body!

Rex33

I must be honest, and say I love it hahaaa 10/10!
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Rex33

Wow, absolutely stunning, I'd have to throw a ten your way. Anything else would be a crime.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

ornito

10 for such a sexy partner sliding her feminine hands into the right place down and below your avatar's torso!
BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Peccavi

Quote from: ornito on December 26, 2013, 10:58:24 PM
10 for such a sexy partner sliding her feminine hands into the right place down and below your avatar's torso!

I like to pretend their my hands. ;) Shhhh, don't tell Rex.

And a 10 for ornito, of course! The look, the body, the pose... Mmm!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Moraline

King Serperior

10 for the simple fact that she looks down and needs something to cheer her up  :)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

8 - The Protos are one of the few good things about Starcraft 2.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Nico

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

King Serperior

Can't stop staring.  Easily an 11 a 10

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Moraline

10 but it's totally freaking me out and turning me on at the same time. ... sorry, kinky side in me coming out.

Deamonbane

A change from the norm, and one for the better, at that... Happy Holidays to you as well, and a nice 10 to go with it...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Anjelita

NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

DarkHunter

Rave

Little things beat a woman in the shower<3

9/10

DarkHunter

7/10 - I'd like to see more of what's underneath ;)

lenka

Deamonbane

10... I love the coloring... I want the woman *winks*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

ornito

10 ... nice Santa. Also a 10 for being a fellow Brazilian.
BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

RavenBlackmoon

8. Would be a 10 if I could see his face a little better.

Rex33

9, i love everything about it, but i can faintly see the pixels

Peccavi

I think I've already rated this one but 10!  >:)