D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

So.. you don't think I'd be.. umm.. good.. at.. ahh.. determining the level of.. umm.. good?
*See Pillory*

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mordred

Would you believe that is my very thought?
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Oh yes, I would believe in any word that sprung forth from that beautifully exquisite mind of yours!

Would you believe that the thoughts swirling in my own mind are rather provacative in nature?

Lycana

Yes, yes I would. Would you care to share such thoughts?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Flaming

Lycana

Because it would keep the lovely people of E entertained?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

LadyAVA

Flaming

LadyAVA

are you questioning my ability to seduce a man?

Flaming

TheLegionary

blue bunny sparkle

Zaphod

blue bunny sparkle

Once an angel... always an angel... or was that devil?

Zaphod

How did you manage to keep these legs hidden all these days...or was it years?

blue bunny sparkle

Were some folks looking in the wrong place?

Zaphod

blue bunny sparkle

Would you be asking if you did?

*laughes*

Flaming

blue bunny sparkle

Flaming

blue bunny sparkle

Flaming

Would you like me to remind you the usual way?

blue bunny sparkle