Fluffy Threesomes (M/F/F)

Started by Dariusfallenstar, September 01, 2014, 03:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dariusfallenstar

I'm looking for some simplistic, light hearted stories involving some classic threesome scenarios. These are simplistic, but we can negotiate and add depth as we go. I'd prefer the other writers to be gender-female (sorry guys!) and comfortable with a quicker posting pace (say 2-3 times a week, so we keep things moving?). If this lends itself to shorter posts, that's fine.

Story Seeds

Modern

Blackmailing Babysitter: A couple discovers that their babysitter is trying to blackmail them using elicit videos (or something) she's found, only the couple turns the tables (BDSM-themed probably)
Going Dancing: A group of platonic friends goes out dancing (or partying in general) and things escalate beyond expectations.
Visiting Sister: Big brother goes to visit his sister at college (or at home for the summer) and finds she has broadened her horizons.

Fantasy

A True Hero!: In this fantasy story, my character would rescue one or both other characters from an attack - and we'd explore from there. Perhaps one woman's character is his partner, familiar, or even demonic aide, and the other is rescued for a darker, tempting fate than she would have otherwise known?
-

I'll add a few and maybe some genre stuff over the next few days, depending on interest.