Bible Black: Missing Pages (System game)

Started by godfang, October 24, 2013, 01:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Actually it's if I give more desire then she can take then she runs the risk of climax. So if she was at 6 exactly, she's safe but she cannot take any more desire or she runs the risk of climax. Course that only happens during an arousal test.

godfang

ah yes, but that's only during intercourse, right now they're just having a little flirting, can't make a climax with just chastise

Videospirit

Unless they've got a crazy fetish for being spanked or the like you can't make a climax with just chastise no ;p.

And yeah, Being at 6 desire and gaining more runs risk of climax, not just reaching 6 desire, my mistake.

You also run risk of climax if you hit desire 0 though. Normally it only takes 1 success on an endure test to not climax, but if your partner is feeling naughty they can oppose your endure roll with an ability of their own.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Videospirit on October 26, 2013, 01:34:26 PM
Unless they've got a crazy fetish for being spanked or the like you can't make a climax with just chastise no ;p.

And yeah, Being at 6 desire and gaining more runs risk of climax, not just reaching 6 desire, my mistake.

You also run risk of climax if you hit desire 0 though. Normally it only takes 1 success on an endure test to not climax, but if your partner is feeling naughty they can oppose your endure roll with an ability of their own.

Anyway does this clear things up?

Jr

It occurred to me a little bit ago. If Godfang is playing Amy's Daemonhost flaw, should he also be playing Ishii's Haunted?

godfang

i could do that, but the haunted is less of a character than a daemonhost yes? as in it's not a clear cut figure? i'll read up

Videospirit

They aren't as much of a character as the daemonhost, but they are flaws. I don't see how it's a problem if you play them yourself  most of the time, but godfang should be able to use them too if he wants them to be a plot device or have them actually hinder you in some way. You have both hellbound and haunted though, which is extra bad, since hellbound is already haunted+.

The Daemonhost actually has stats and can take control of Amy. It's a tiny bit better at it than she is too, since it can freely regain control if it relinquished it in the first place and Amy has to fight to get it back every time she loses control like if she say, goes to sleep. So it's definitely more of a character.

Videospirit

Jr

I think everything might not be alright with Godfang.

godfang

sorry, been travelling to singapore, and to be honest, i can't get my head wrapped around the system. while it seems fun at first, i think it's abit needlessly complicated in certain parts, especially with the whole desire-virtue thing

Jr

So, in no uncertain terms, we're calling the game here?