The Man Within The Darkness (Bondage/Extreme) (F for M)

Started by Usani, December 05, 2013, 10:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

This idea was originally from E member Spell but he allowed me to use it for my own version, thank you!  ^_^  So, this is my first time taking a stab at an extreme rp but I absolutely loved this idea and have always wanted to try something like this.

For this plot imagine a modern College setting, where in a class there is a guy. He has a rather dark and moody personality, also dresses like that. He dresses in Gothic/Emo/Metal attire and is usually reserved to himself. He is quite attractive in his own way, though people shy away from him, as rumors go that he lives in a morgue, goes to graveyards, the lot like that. One day, my character, a fairly average young woman, decent looks, a little bit of a nerd and a pessimist, gets paired with this guy, for some sort of class project. They talk, spend time with each other, and eventually she gets intrigued by him, wanting to know more about him. It seems the rumors are true about him going to graveyards and lives in a morgue, but it seems that isn't the only thing. It seems as if he also goes through some darker things, drinking blood, Ouija Boards, sexual rituals to summon demons, etc etc. Yet she does not shy away, slowly falling into his world and falling for him and eventually she rids of her nerdy ways.

I think it would be neat if my character thinks he's a human for a while even when being involved with his rituals but they closer they get he eventually reveals his true self as a vampire.  (No not the Twilight shit please!)

Minor bloodplay would perhaps be involved depending on Partner's wishes. The max would be some small cuts and blood-drinking.  And also BDSM elements.  So, eventually I see this turning into a D/s relationship.

Here are idea images for the male character: 1.) http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b1/31/15/b131152cae10c2c98cbb0cf728dfd841.jpg
                                                                        2.) http://cdn3.cdnme.se/cdn/9-1/409082/images/2010/dh02_67979830.gif

PM me with the the number pic in the subject line if interested.