Vampire the Masquerade Interest Check [Closed/Full]

Started by Blythe, May 11, 2013, 05:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Blythe

We could stand a Tzimisce, but really, any clan would be acceptable, so long as it's not one of the more exotic clans like the Salubri or the True Brujah.

Florence

Ack, sorry I've taken so long :< I've had distractions and windy storms xD;

I could maybe use a little help to figure out just what I should do with Amisi :I

EDIT: meant to post this in the OOC, but whatevs :U
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Blythe

Finn, shoot me a PM with what exactly you need--I know you were struggling with assigning attributes because what you wanted didn't match what you needed to use Dementation correctly, right? Send me what you have, and I can get you going in the right direction.

And don't worry about taking a while. Hell, technically a reply once every two weeks is satisfactory in this game. Speed is not my big concern here.

AndyZ

I'm on an awful lot when I'm not at work, so I'm good with faster at times, but also willing to do slower if that's easier for people.  Just never feel as though you have to take it slow on me unless I'm at work.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Cthonig

Not being in any games here currently and the Tzimisce spot having been taken, I started lagging in following this.
    I have a Squigglebutt idea for a Tzimisce character. He would be very much into making creatures - so much so that he'd ask the pack to not kill victims so he could use them (or if you did kill, bring the bodies back as food for the existing creatures).
    Due to his interests he would not be enthusiastic about going out and fighting - his main intent would be to grab the remains after the fight. Others might try to encourage him to use his creatures for fighting but he prefers to maintain a low profile so he can continue refining his monster-making techniques. Monstrous creations lumbering down the street might help win battles but they draw far too much attention so no public creatures.
    Let me know if the idea works for your game. If a possible yes, I'll write him up. Also, let me know how disturbing I can be with the creatures.

Blythe

Cthonig, our Tzimisce spot is actually open right now. It would be interesting to have a Tzimisce in the pack who's really into the art of Vicissitude--do you think he'd follow a Path of Enlightenment? Seems like he would.

Perhaps he could be in charge of helping to guard various characters' havens?

The idea could certainly work; you can be quite disturbing. This game is the Extreme area, after all.

Wargtass

Actually just came back to this, but if Cthonig wants the spot, I'm ready to sacrifice it. I don't want to hold you guys back on this just because I work schedule had a stroke the last couple of weeks.
O/O

Blythe

I hadn't known about your work schedule, Wargtass. My apologies. If you still wish to remain in, you still have your spot if you want it. I still have an empty slot 6 I need to fill, regardless.

Besides, more Tzimisce = more awesome, unless you're both opposed to playing the same clan.

Pumpkin Seeds

Squigglebutt

Not sure if there are any more spots open, but I would tentatively like to put a Lasombra up for consideration.  At work right now so not able to go into much depth but sort of throwing my hat into the ring for now.

Blythe

Slot 6 most assuredly won't be filled for at least 2 more days. I'd like to take my time and give others some time to think of good characters they would like to play. There's a ST character Lasombra in the pack...but I wouldn't count on him being consistent, so we could use a regular Lasombra member!

Pumpkin Seeds

Silk

Is there still space for this, I'm a fairly seasoned VTM player.

Blythe

While interest has been shown by three people, Slot 6 is still not yet filled. Considering the slow pace of the game, I may open up a seventh slot, if I see a strong character concept posted here. *nodnod*

Blythe

Okay, I'm going to get rid of an assumption people seem to have.

I am not limiting this pack to just one type of clan per slot. Don't worry if the clan you want is also being played by someone else.

I don't mind having more than one Tzimisce or more than one Lasombra, or hell, another Assamite antitribu. Good players are going to be able to really make that work.

RubySlippers

Would you consider allowing a Revenant they are not exactly ghouls but are tied largely to the Sabbat, and generally inhuman enough to be appropriate to have around.

I've got some ideas depending on the family but would be handy to have around someone needs to handle the day things and well at least she would be loyal.

They can have Paths of Enlightenment as well not sure if she would take one that depends on her family.

Blythe

Since revenants are simply ghouls with a slightly different flavor, I would permit them.

bubby

*Stomps through, throwing a complete fit about system vampires because she can't be involved.*

Blythe

Geeklet

Am I the only one that thinks bubby stomping around around throwing a fit is actually kind of cute?

bubby

Quote from: Geeklet on May 26, 2013, 09:45:25 PM
Am I the only one that thinks bubby stomping around around throwing a fit is actually kind of cute?

*Sputters*

Am not!!  ;D

Quote from: Blythe on May 26, 2013, 09:44:27 PM
*grins* I feel vaguely bad now.

You should!  ;)  I have an awesome vampire character, built from my old days in Yahoo, crazy as a loon, but I know nothing about Masquerade!

/FirstWorldProblem

Blythe

Quote from: Geeklet on May 26, 2013, 09:45:25 PM

No, no you are not. <3

Quote from: bubby on May 26, 2013, 09:51:13 PM
You should!  ;)  I have an awesome vampire character, built from my old days in Yahoo, crazy as a loon, but I know nothing about Masquerade!

/FirstWorldProblem

:'(

.....at the risk of stereotyping, was your vamp a Malkavian?  ;)

bubby

Quote from: Blythe on May 26, 2013, 09:55:16 PM
No, no you are not. <3

:'(

.....at the risk of stereotyping, was your vamp a Malkavian?  ;)

I DON'T KNOW!!! She was a Freeform creation.

Actually she's the mix of Angel and Vamp, with a major back story which is what has made her crazy, but for here I've made her vamp only. BUT... have never been able to play her. I tried once, and the RP failed.

Florence

Quote from: bubby on May 26, 2013, 09:59:05 PM
I DON'T KNOW!!! She was a Freeform creation.

Actually she's the mix of Angel and Vamp, with a major back story which is what has made her crazy, but for here I've made her vamp only. BUT... have never been able to play her. I tried once, and the RP failed.

xD! My vamp is actually inspired by Drusilla :>
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Re Z L

This is pretty interesting, so sad that the pack priest is already taken!  ;D

I'll see if I can piece something together soonish
A&A