Dragon Age m/m

Started by Serephino, December 22, 2011, 04:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

Very few people know Alistair's secret about his father.  No one knows that he's into other men.  But then Duncan brings a spirited mage recruit to Ostergar, and it's practically love at first sight, but he keeps it to himself, deciding to get to know this mage a little better later. 

Unfortunately, things go terribly wrong during the battle and he and the mage end up being the only Wardens left.  Romance doesn't seem like a very good idea anymore.  But then an assassin named Zevran joins their party, and when the mage takes a shine to the elf, Alistair feels jealousy for the first time in his life.  He has to face the fact that his feelings for the firebrand mage run deeper than he thought.

Jaden has been a circle mage for as long as he can remember.  Then one day his world gets turned upside down.  His best friend asks him for help, swearing the rumors of blood magic aren't true.  Against his better judgment, Jaden helps Jowan, only to be betrayed in the end.

He was saved from severe punishment by a Grey Warden named Duncan.  He leaves the Circle for Ostagar, where he meets another Grey Warden named Alistair.  The other man is a bit goofy, and strangely charming.  Jaden isn't comfortable saying anything just yet, however. 

Things take a turn for the worse, and Jaden finds himself in an awkward position.  Alistair becomes a friend, but Jaden isn't sure the only other Grey Warden left would be interested in anything more.

I'm looking for someone to play Alistair, and possibly Zevran.  Details are of course open to discussion.  I was thinking of starting at Ostergar, and build up their relationship a little and get some good sexual tension and inner conflict going.  If interested, send me a pm.  I don't bite, unless you want me too....

Serephino