You know....

Started by Captain Maltese, January 31, 2009, 03:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

You know you have added an interesting picture to your dating website profile when, after dead zero interest for months, suddenly every woman on the site with 'want to immigrate into Norway by marrying' written on their forehead is sending you flirty pm's.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

jouzinka

... and is that a bad thing? :P
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Captain Maltese

When it's a picture where I look like I might have money - yes.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

jouzinka

You just look like you have money, while you don't, and put it on the web? Now that's naaaasty. ;D

No, seriously... what can be said? Money is the best aphrodisiac, after all. :( Sad, but the way of this world I guess. :(
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Captain Maltese

Quote from: jouzinka on January 31, 2009, 08:49:36 PM
You just look like you have money, while you don't, and put it on the web? Now that's naaaasty. ;D

No, seriously... what can be said? Money is the best aphrodisiac, after all. :( Sad, but the way of this world I guess. :(

It's a pic of me in a good suit. Never mind. The solution is obvious, I'm deleting the profile. I may be a sad case but I'm not going to start any relationship based on my presumed income. In fact....screw online dating, now that I think of it, because if my possible income is the game changer it's obvious that none of the rest I brought to the table has any value. Does anyone know if the French Foreign Legion has started to accept non-french citizens again?

And in case anyone wonder then YES I'm having meds troubles. Run for the hills! 

Ket

Darnit!  There go all my plans...  -snickers-
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Lavender

Quote from: Captain Calico on January 31, 2009, 03:42:33 PM
You know you have added an interesting picture to your dating website profile when, after dead zero interest for months, suddenly every woman on the site with 'want to immigrate into Norway by marrying' written on their forehead is sending you flirty pm's.

Norway?  :)
I'm feeling a little bit better!  I might not post with the frequency I used to for awhile, but at least I'm not as bad as I was.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Turn me on/Turn me off and find a list of the games I'm lucky enough to write in as well.

Literary Longings

"Goin' on a year now, and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" --Kaylee

"Tell me I'm pretty, Wash." "Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion." "Cause I'm pretty?" "Cause you're pretty." --Kaylee & Wash

Captain Maltese

Lavender

So does my fiancé.  :)  And I'm 1/4 Norwegian.  Third generation.  Where in Norway do you live?
I'm feeling a little bit better!  I might not post with the frequency I used to for awhile, but at least I'm not as bad as I was.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Turn me on/Turn me off and find a list of the games I'm lucky enough to write in as well.

Literary Longings

"Goin' on a year now, and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" --Kaylee

"Tell me I'm pretty, Wash." "Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion." "Cause I'm pretty?" "Cause you're pretty." --Kaylee & Wash

Captain Maltese

Near Trondheim ;D So, you have a fiancee who lives in Norway...and you are in?

Lavender

The middle of the U.S.  He's way up north.  In the Arctic Circle.  Heia TIL!  :p

Literary Longings

Captain Maltese

Ugh, sucks for you to have him there and for him to be there ;D

Lavender

No kidding!  At least he's going to be able to come visit again this summer barring any serious complications.  I'm very much looking forward to it and celebrating our engagement!  One of the first things he has to do is ask me to marry him in person.  :p  It's my fault he didn't the first time, though.  Once I figured out he wanted to ask me, I encouraged he do it whenever he wanted since who knows how long apart our visits will be until he's finished with school and I'm settled into a full-time teaching position.

Literary Longings