News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

WYSIWYG in modify window

Started by Waterfall, June 20, 2014, 11:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waterfall

I asked this of a mod who couldn't help me, so I was wondering what I'm doing wrong. I break things! Help!

When I try to modify a post, the modify window shows a what-you-see-is-what-you-get display. Instead of showing an img tag and the url and the close img tag, it actually shows the picture. Then, when I publish the modified post, the picture disappears, probably because the appropriate tags are not there.

Is there a way to show raw bbcode in modify windows? Or perhaps some way to toggle between them?

Thanks.

~~O/O's~~A/A's~~
Sleep, sleep tonight, and may your dreams be realized

Nadir

You should see the BBCode in the modify window. To get an image to display, it must look like this

[img]Image url here[/img]

Beguile's Mistress

The only think that I can think of that may help is to click the Toggle View icon at the far right (end) of the second row of icons in the Preview/Edit screen.  It is a pair of red brackets enclosing a cursor-style arrow.

Try switching views and see if that gives you what you want.

Hope this helps.

Waterfall

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on June 20, 2014, 11:56:51 AM
The only think that I can think of that may help is to click the Toggle View icon at the far right (end) of the second row of icons in the Preview/Edit screen.  It is a pair of red brackets enclosing a cursor-style arrow.

Try switching views and see if that gives you what you want.

That's exactly the solution to my problem. Thank you!!!!!  XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

~~O/O's~~A/A's~~
Sleep, sleep tonight, and may your dreams be realized

Beguile's Mistress

You are certainly welcome.  I'm happy I remembered that icon from my own days of having that problem. ;D