News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tentacle Monsters Invade Kagemusha [NC. Exotic]

Started by steelsmiter, April 14, 2014, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Right. So something's come up. Anal is a very important off for me. Bodily fluids by extension. We need to discuss in general what other offs others might have, so that no one gets the wrong idea what type of game they're going to be in.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Vercile

Quote from: Muse on April 16, 2014, 12:34:50 AM
  Hi there, Steel.  I'm still interested. Am I too late?

Welcome aboard! <3 Love your avatar

MistressVoluptas

Welcome to the game Muse!

Thank you very much for the help with format steely-pants!

Muse

Quote from: Frozen Star on April 16, 2014, 01:53:04 AM
Welcome aboard! <3 Love your avatar

Thank you star! 

:)  I really love with that picture.  :)  Empathize with it too, but I'll get needlessly bittersweet if I go onto that. 

Looks like you're fairly new?  Welcome to Elliquiy! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Vercile

Quote from: Muse on April 16, 2014, 04:54:21 AM
Thank you star! 

:)  I really love with that picture.  :)  Empathize with it too, but I'll get needlessly bittersweet if I go onto that. 

Looks like you're fairly new?  Welcome to Elliquiy!

^_^

Thanks, I won't push you into anything of course, no matter my curiosity.

I am new yes! Thank you very much!

To everyone intending to play, this will help!

attack combat value = b + m + s / 3 + 1/level of attack combat mastery
defence combat value = b + m + s / 3 + 1/level of defence combat mastery
health points = [b + s] x 5 (also consider tough attribute and not so tough defect)
energy points = [m + s] x 5 (also consider energy bonus attribute)

Vercile

My Second Attempt - Work In Progress

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character Name: Mai Hasegawa
Race: Human
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 90 lbs
Description: (Picture)
Benchmark: Heroic
Total Points: 181/200

Size: Medium
Stats
Body: (3) Mind: (3) Soul: (3)

ACV: 5
DCV: 5
Sexual ACV: 6
Sexual DCV: 6
Damage Multiplier: x5

HP:30
EP:30
Shock Value:
Libido Resistance: 3+5(+1) [x 5] = 45

Attribute Name     Ranks     Cost     Notes
- A.C. Mastery             2           20       Max Level 6, Linear, Stat: -
- C. Technique             2            4        Max level 12, Linear, Stat: -
- D.C. Mastery             2          20        Max level 6, Linear, Stat: -
- Endowments            2             2       Max level: 2 , Special, Stat: Body
- Weapon                   3             6       Max Level: ?, Linear, +1 Base Damage    Each Level                           

Techniques
- Lightning Reflexes (Rank 2)
   The character reacts quickly in combat and frequently outmaneuvers opponents. Each time this technique is selected, the character gains a significant (+3) bonus to all his or her
   Initiative Rolls.
- Blind Fighting (Rank 2)
   The character does not suffer normal penalties associated with attacking or defending with melee weapons or while unarmed in poor light, absolute darkness,
   or against invisible opponents.

Skill Name         Ranks     Cost     Specialty/Notes
- Acrobatics             2            6        Balance (Body)
- C. Breathing         4            4         Holding Breath (Soul)
- Medical                 5           10       Obstetrics (Mind, sometimes Body)
- Seduction             5           15       Physical

Items                Ranks     Cost     Specialty/Notes
- First Aid Kit            1            1       Feature, Medical Equipment
- Long Sword           3            9       Weapon Damage: 3 x 5 + 5 = 20

Defects:

- Ism: (Teenager) (-2) As a teenager, people assume your actions and thoughts are rash and impulsive. You are not accorded adequate respect when you break that mold,
    merely the condescension that something is 'mature for your age'. You are expected to venerate your elders even when they are being stupid, and to keep your head down,
    nose clean, and ass up!
- Unappealing:  (-2) She remains moderately unappealing compared to the full bodied women around her.
- Blind fury: (-2) She will enter a state of unbridled anger. While enraged, she will furiously attack the closest person, whether that individual is a friend or foe.
                           (Blind Fury Activation: Sustaining 20HP Damage, negated if she falls unconscious or dies)

Yukina

I made an edit on my sheet to make the katana a proper weapon as you suggested, Steel. I was discussing weapons with Frozen today, so I went back and look at the rulebook.

steelsmiter

Quote from: steelsmiter on April 16, 2014, 01:48:36 AM
Right. So something's come up. Anal is a very important off for me. Bodily fluids by extension. We need to discuss in general what other offs others might have, so that no one gets the wrong idea what type of game they're going to be in.
Hmm. I guess this wasn't noticed.

Quote from: Frozen Star on April 16, 2014, 05:49:45 AM
My Second Attempt - Work In Progress
Very minor PM sent.

Quote from: Yugishogun on April 16, 2014, 11:17:09 AM
I made an edit on my sheet to make the katana a proper weapon as you suggested, Steel. I was discussing weapons with Frozen today, so I went back and look at the rulebook.
Noted. I'll make the change
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

MistressVoluptas

Oh Sorry Steely-pants! Well like my Big O's say I don't really have any offs except for characters being too young, but no worries I'll stay away from butt stuff  ;D

steelsmiter

Quote from: MistressVoluptas on April 16, 2014, 01:09:12 PM
Oh Sorry Steely-pants! Well like my Big O's say I don't really have any offs except for characters being too young, but no worries I'll stay away from butt stuff  ;D

Oh hey, I'm strictly talking anal penetration. Slap it, scratch it, take a razor to it, do whatever suits your fancy. Just if anyone has to stick anything in there, put a big warning up in red letters so I don't have to read it. And don't involve any of my characters. This includes Co-GMing tentacle monsters, but that's a big plot bunny I need to discuss with Zaer.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Vercile

Going to do back and finish my Character sheet, Much appreciate to Yugi for his help.

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MistressVoluptas

Yay! Congrats Frozen  ;D

How about me Steely-pants?

Vercile

Quote from: MistressVoluptas on April 16, 2014, 08:07:48 PM
Yay! Congrats Frozen  ;D

How about me Steely-pants?

Thanks Mistress! And thanks for all your help too!

Yukina

Quote from: Frozen Star on April 16, 2014, 07:34:16 PM
Going to do back and finish my Character sheet, Much appreciate to Yugi for his help.

My pleasure. :)

Vercile

MistressVoluptas

steelsmiter

Hey, I didn't see your last edits until now. Your sheet has been added.

On that note, I'm willing to accept 2 more characters, I'll also be making a GMPC (Probably gonna be Yukiko Abe but that may change if we get certain non-human characters.)
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Prosak

MistressVoluptas

Quote from: Prosak on April 17, 2014, 05:40:43 PM
I will join. Making the character today. ^^

Welcome to the game my new mood stabilizing friend!  ;D

alextaylor

Hmm.. I'll give this a shot.

What is the setting really? Feudal Japan with a modernish university? OP isn't so clear on this.

Looks like the other chars are all great warriors of some kind. I wanted to recycle a princess-monster fighter char from another game. Was thinking less skill, more wealth/equipment/connections kind of character. Would that fit into the setting/style, or should I just do a combat char?
O/O

MistressVoluptas

Quote from: alextaylor on April 18, 2014, 12:56:41 PM
Hmm.. I'll give this a shot.

What is the setting really? Feudal Japan with a modernish university? OP isn't so clear on this.

Looks like the other chars are all great warriors of some kind. I wanted to recycle a princess-monster fighter char from another game. Was thinking less skill, more wealth/equipment/connections kind of character. Would that fit into the setting/style, or should I just do a combat char?

The setting for this game is something of a prequel to that story so we'll be totally feudal japan with some obvious supernatural differences/history.

As for the second part, do you mean a diplomatic focused character or one who talk and fights? You might have to talk to steely pants for a better description, but I think she could work. Seduction is a huge stat for this game setup not to mention aura of inspiration(basically like super charisma)/organizational ties/wealth are powers or effects in BESM. and with the companion attribute it wouldn't be unfeasible to have a bodyguard or animal protector or something. I think your character would perfectly  ;D

That is the awesome thing about BESM if you can roleplay it you can stat it and customize it

steelsmiter

Quote from: alextaylor on April 18, 2014, 12:56:41 PM
Was thinking less skill, more wealth/equipment/connections kind of character. Would that fit into the setting/style, or should I just do a combat char?

Maybe. Depends on specific details. You can PM me if you like.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Zaer Darkwail

Just poking head in, I do not make actual char but I help steelsmiter to run monsters and design them. I slapped him now 8 monsters (spend entire today typing them up :P). 3 different female and 5 different male monsters.

Yukina

Nice, some lovely female monsters to dominate my samurai. :)