Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thirteenhearts

SOOOO Guilty.

Ever went to Tijuana when you were 18 to drink only to come back across the border having to be carried by your friends as you were randomly vomiting all over the check point area?

haikuoftears

Not guilty. *dork*

Have you ever gotten drunk and forgotten where you parked your car only to realize the next day you didn't take a car?

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever nearly climbed into someone else's car because it looked like yours & was parked near where you had parked?

thirteenhearts

Guilty!

Ever been checking out a cute dog in someone's parked car only to get caught by the returning owner?

haikuoftears

Guilty!

Ever got caught preening at a car's window thinking noone was inside only to have the window rolled down by the driver or passenger?

thirteenhearts

Not Guilty!

(ewe, what were YOU doing Haiku??!!!)

Ever spit in someone's food or drink cause you were mad at them?

haikuoftears

Not guilty. At their shoe yes, not their food....And I was just preening--- dang, I shouldn't have admitted that. >_>;

Ever stood inside an elevator while someone let loose and blurt out something you know you shouldn't have?

thirteenhearts

Guilty.

Ever been in line at the grocery store with someone who was hitting their cart up against yours that it made you so enraged you pushed theirs back?

haikuoftears

Tsk tsk, temper temper. >_>;;

Guilty.

Ever did it with baskets? In a ten item or less line?

thirteenhearts

Not Guilty!

Do you own/or want to buy a "Snuggie"???

haikuoftears

Not...guilty. What in the world is a snuggie? o.o

Have you ever had a party that was supposed to be thrown for you, but I don't know ANYONE who came?

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Guilty

You ever been in a relationship that hurt not just your heart, but what others thought of you?

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

haikuoftears

Guilty and still bitter? =P

Ever had plans for a hot night, got close enough to the main event  to realize you aren't really in the mood  but 'soldiered' on?

Daimon de Broken Hearted

same err....Guilty.

Have you ever been in the mood to stay home, but the other held plans out on the town being something they want?

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

haikuoftears

Guilty. Annoying when that happened too. >=(

Ever went out with friends planning a night of getting drunk over exes only to realized you didn't get drunk enough...or maybe too much since you found napkins with numbers in your pocket the next morning? >.>

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Very much so.... Guilty

Ever fid yourself wondering about that perfect someone, only to think, once you found them, they might not be whats best?

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

haikuoftears

*dabs eyes with tissue*

Guilty.

Ever did the whole "I will be angry now because I'm not sure how to react to that at all."

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Real guilty

Ever find yourself reading a book, rp, or watching a movie, and wonder why they make romance look so easy?

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

haikuoftears

Guilty. Guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty! Oh, just once? >_> *chews on pills*

Ever read such books and went "Aww, that's so sweet I want to have something like that" get up, go out and when you do think to yourself "This is so not like the book!"

Galanthor

nope...not guilty

ever wished your life was an adventure?

Autumn52

guilty so very very guilty

Ever wonder which came first the chicken or the egg? no really???
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

haikuoftears

How sad. *shakes head*

*awkward silence* Okay fine, Guilty. And i still think it's a chicken!

Ever been so tired and go "I will sleep for a day" only to wake up almost every hour not even knowing why?

Autumn52

so freakin guilty

Have you ever wondered why someone looks at you weird or how you thought was weird only to find out you have toliet paper on your shoe......

((Not that it has ever happened to me)) Ok it did
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

thirteenhearts

Not guilty, I always check before I leave the ladies room per paranoia 101

Ever slept with an ex because you weren't dating at the time and just felt kinda lonely but didn't really want to get back together with that person?

Galanthor

not guilty, never had a girlfriend *leaves pause for laughs*

Ever farted and blamed someone else?