Showtime Night Club - Character Profile Sheets Thread.

Started by Lady Temptress, September 05, 2012, 07:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

Please post only your character profile here so I may approve it. Human characters only. No magics.  This is a modern roleplay. To find the characters that we need go to Guns, Mafia, Drugs, Sex - Small Group Rp Topic at this forum please and pick the character that you want to play, then post the profile here, of course. Lol. Thank you.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

dapoet

Quote from: Lady Temptress on September 06, 2012, 01:43:12 AM
Your profile isn't showing up here dapoet.

It's probably because you are on a cell and it's an image. Picture is Cam Gigandet, text is: In spite of his pretty boy looks, Tommy Botticelli is a cold blooded killer. Joining the Top Ten Street Fighters as soon as they would allow and quickly moved through thier ranks until he was their Champion

Skilled in a number of ways, Tommy would be a valued member of any criminal organization, but all he wants is what he hasn't been able to have.

Qt

I think this thread should be in the n/c small groups section...

dapoet

Quote from: Qt on September 06, 2012, 01:57:39 AM
I think this thread should be in the n/c small groups section...

I agree, outside of the before mentioned rape and subsequent future scenes. I am not sure it would particulary fall in the thread mentioned. n/c small groups seems right to me. If you have other plans though LT, that's fine I can adapt.

Lady Temptress

I put the group in the NC Exotic small groups because for the fact that there more than likely will be rape scenes, a lot of violence etc. I really don't want to have to remake the entire group thread. Unless you wish to do that Qt? I can't delete threads.
Lady Dreamer

dapoet

Quote from: Lady Temptress on September 06, 2012, 02:15:29 AM
I put the group in the NC Exotic small groups because for the fact that there more than likely will be rape scenes, a lot of violence etc. I really don't want to have to remake the entire group thread. Unless you wish to do that Qt? I can't delete threads.

I think the exotic thread (I might be mistaken) is for beastiality and other things similar. You could still have what you mention if the freeform one. As long as it's an N/C covered thread I think it's accepted.

Lady Temptress

I think I want to turn the running of the group over to Qt & dapoet. What do you guys think? I'm still learning my way around here lol
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

I don't know what to do now dapoet. I really want to play this Rp, but I don't know where to put it. I'm not good at running a group. But, I do have a craving for this rp.
Lady Dreamer

dapoet

Quote from: Lady Temptress on September 06, 2012, 02:24:47 AM
I don't know what to do now dapoet. I really want to play this Rp, but I don't know where to put it. I'm not good at running a group. But, I do have a craving for this rp.

My personal opinion, you have to be the one to remain in charge because we don't know what you have planned other than the little bit you wrote from a spoiler, I am not sure where it's located is really a big deal. If I recall the rules that I have read, the subject matter doesn't have to include everything that is in a particular area, it's just possible that it could, so if we over look it's location and just write it as we desire we should be fine. I have a lot of experience running groups, so I am willing to help where I can. I am not 100% familiar with all the in's and out's of E yet, but I will do what I can to help.

Lady Temptress

Cool and thank you dapoet,  for the offer. I accept your help in running it. Qt can help too if he likes. We can leave it where it is unless we are asked to move it. How's that guys?
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Qt is going to ask the mods to move the threads to the right forum. yahs!
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Morning dapoet, you're welcome and thank you for joining. I'm fixing to make my profile & Qt needs to make his. After I make mine, I'll post at the Rp Thread.
Lady Dreamer

dapoet

Quote from: Lady Temptress on September 06, 2012, 09:27:03 AM
Morning dapoet, you're welcome and thank you for joining. I'm fixing to make my profile & Qt needs to make his. After I make mine, I'll post at the Rp Thread.

Morning. Okay, sounds like a plan.

Lady Temptress

Profile for Vandice O'Rourke. Name: Vandice Annalisa O'Rourke. Age: 24. Occupation: Street Fighter & Bartending. Family: Marion O'Rourke & Jason O'Rourke- her & Sune's Parents. Sibling: Sune O'Rourke age 27.                Van's Personality: She is fiesty a bitch and she doesn't like hardly anyone. But, if she does like you and you gain her trust, don't ever break it.  She loves to street fight and she is on the top 10 of the NY Street fighters, she and Tommy Botticelli grow up together and she has always turned him down for a date, soon that will change, but not to her liking. :P she works as a bartender when she isn't fighting. Her brother Sune is very overly protective of his little sister. Van has raven black hair to the tips of her shoulders and brown eyes.
Lady Dreamer

PoisonousKitty

If you would like some help Lady I'd be more than willing to help. I'm learning the ropes pretty quickly and am pretty good at judging things. If you would like the help let me know and ask any questions you might have :)

PoisonousKitty

Name: Marcus Rodriguez
History: Marcus is known as a wild man, even when he was little. The man was known to always think after his reactions, never wanting to know what the problem was with his reactions to things that people either said or did. Pushing his mind into the mentality that he was follower of orders even if it meant getting himself into trouble. He has a rap sheet the length of two convicts, but that didn't bother his manager, no in fact that is what got Marcus his job. He was known to do what was needed to get things done for not only the club, but any other under ground business that was thrown his way. He was a fighter, a major monster.

Lady Temptress

Thank you Kitty, I will take you up on the help offer when I need it and your character is approved. Yahs!
Lady Dreamer

PoisonousKitty

I changed the pb felt monoxide fit the profile more than madrox XD

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Name: Kristina Daniels. Age: 22. Occupation: The one & only Secretary to Tommy Botticelli. Appearance: Dresses, jeans, t shirts. Personality: Shy, quiet and a loner. How did she end up working for Tommy? Find out in Rp. :P Weapons: None. Family: None. She was raised in an orphange & when she hit age 18 she was on her own and then she met Tommy. ( End profile.)
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Hey folks, sadly, i'm going to stop this group rp. I don't seem to be doing it right. so I'm sticking to my solo Rps. If any of you want to rp with me in a solo rp, please pm me. Again, my apologies for ending the group. I will keep Van & Krissy to Rp with dapoet if he wants. Anyone else wishes to rp with me, as I stated above, pm me please. I'm better at solo rps, since I've been told I'm not running the group right. Sorry everyone.
Lady Dreamer

dapoet

Quote from: Lady Temptress on September 06, 2012, 06:15:03 PM
Hey folks, sadly, i'm going to stop this group rp. I don't seem to be doing it right. so I'm sticking to my solo Rps. If any of you want to rp with me in a solo rp, please pm me. Again, my apologies for ending the group. I will keep Van & Krissy to Rp with dapoet if he wants. Anyone else wishes to rp with me, as I stated above, pm me please. I'm better at solo rps, since I've been told I'm not running the group right. Sorry everyone.

I am not exactly sure what it is that you feel you were doing wrong, but if the story isn't going to continue in it's entirety, I will just back out.  Thank you for the opportunity though.