Battletech Clan Invasion (free form RP, LGBT friendly) still recruiting

Started by Sara Nilsson, February 17, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Nilsson

Ollumhammersong

I like it. It has personality for a light mech, more so than the jenner or the locust or other generic skirmish types which all tend to be too similar in their particulars for my liking.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Sara Nilsson

Did a quick google on it and it looks ok. I am at work so can't spend too long reading about mechs ^^ But I see no prob with it

TheGlyphstone

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on February 20, 2018, 10:58:26 AM
But we already have a Thorne! ;D

lol

ill have the ooc and character threads up when I get home from work today. promise *crosses heart*

Thorne

Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Sara Nilsson

Ollumhammersong

Pilot
Name: Jasmine Wong
Sex: Female
BattleMech: Thorn “THE-S”
Homeworld: Capella
Original Faction: Capellan Confederation

Description: compact and trim. Standing 5'5" tall with a trim & fit little figure with Soft, distinctly mixed asian features, skin tone and dark hair. She may never be the most imposing figure in the room but she can certainly vye for being the most spry. And the most flexible *wink wink*

Background: Jasmine grew up to parents who themselves were mercenaries who earned their slice of fame and fortune (along with citizenship) fighting for the CCAF at the tail end of the last successions war, and the resulting instability and fallout. Growing up alongside two brothers in such a military setting and raised on countless war stories from her parents. A future military career was all but a certainty for this young woman.

She was originally  supposed to accept a commision as a sub-commander (lieutenant) to be purchased by her parents, but instead decided to follow in their footsteps more literally by striking off herself as a soldier of fortune. Giving up her old life, and nearly her Capellan citizenship in the process.

The mech she owns is the most inexpensive one she could afford, even then she was not able to make such a purchase without becoming indebted to her new contract holders for fronting the money(and repaying her parents for the wasted commission).  But at least it is “hers” and its a decent enough starting point.

Personality: Despite her penchant for personal freedom Jasmine doesn’t dislike or have any strong objections to the Confederacy or their society. (A lifetime of state indoctrination and propaganda have done their job well) and she still is technically a citizen of said state, even though she will almost certainly have to answer some questions and possibly undergo state ‘re-education’ should she try and return.
She enjoys doing what she wants to do. She likes the idea of being part of a team but has a tendancy to let her own excitement get the better of her. She views Mech piloting  as the best kind of competition. And growing up with two brothers in the Confederation where ones performance and education means everything for their future lot in life, She can be a very competitive person.  With the highest stakes possible and when your matched tonne for tonne or even outmatched but you still come out on top, she knows its because she was just better than they were. And the thrill from that kind of victory is almost intoxicating.
Consequently she takes very poorly to the idea of losing. And will likely push herself farther than she should if her blood starts to run hot.

Speciality Skills: Still Fairly new in regards to true combat experience, A few scrapes here and skirmishes there. Most of her piloting was done in her academy days as a CCAF cadet. She has certainly never been a part of something as massive as the clan invasion.
She is still very much moldable by the events and experiences she will take part in and has yet to find herself a niche.

Sexual On: switch, light bondage (receiving or giving), Fucking in the shower, rough, physically fit partners. 

Sexual Offs: Non-con, extreme anything.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Sara Nilsson

[float=right][img height=400 padding=8]https://pre00.deviantart.net/0bf2/th/pre/f/2014/246/b/e/tutorial_char_fte2_by_mitchellmohrhauser-d7xuugj.jpg[/img][/float]

Fixed the image code for you use that :) looks good welcome. just fill in the last bits and come on in

Ollumhammersong

Sara Nilsson

Ollumhammersong

Captain Whitebread

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Sara Nilsson

Captain Whitebread

Thorne

At which point, the rest of us will start in, and no one will be safe. >_>

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Captain Whitebread

Oh, have I discovered someone else who thrives on pun-ishment?

Thorne

Once in a while, yes. I have been known to drop the odd pun on an unsuspecting group.
Sometimes they even get them.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Captain Whitebread

Sara Nilsson

OOC thread and IC thread up. But anyone can still join in. "sorry my mech didn't want to start, had to make some quick repairs" :)

Andi

Posting this here for now, since he does have an unusual 'Mech. Sara, let me know if this is all right to move to the OOC and IC threads?

Pilot
Name: Dietrich von Lindenfels
Sex: Male
BattleMech: Warhammer WHM-7A
Homeworld: Firenze
Original Faction: Lyran Commonwealth

Description:
Dietrich presents, for all intents and purposes, a distinguished older nobleman. Betweene grey, almost white hair (with some traces of the original black remaining), a matching full beard and mustache, and a preference for old-fashioned, formal clothes, he can certainly play the part. Deep blue eyes look out from under bushy eyebrows; for all that, he is lean, fit and powerfully muscled.

Background:
Dietrich was the youngest of six children born to the Baron von Lindenfels, ruler of Firenze and his wife. Seeing no chance of inheriting (without engaging in political maneuvering and crime against his own family), he instead petitioned his father to be granted the family's WHM-7A; in return, he proactively declined any claim to rank and title by inheritance and joined the Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces in the early 20s of the 31st century. He has not been home since.
Reevaluating his odds of amounting to anything in a Federated Suns style military as Hanse Davion attempted to create after the unification (to Dietrich, annexation) of the Lyran Commonwealth, Dietrich left the service in 3028, becoming first a gladiator with a moderate amount of success, then a mercenary. Surviving his last unit's destruction during the early Clan invasion, he made his way back to towards the Inner Sphere's center, looking for new employment.
At this point, his 'Mech is no longer in prime condition - availability of spare parts for the LosTech in it has led to the Artemis IV system failing completely, the left PPC being finicky and the rest of the fire control being somewhat unreliable. To compensate, he has learned to use the Mk. I eyeball to frightening effect.

Personality:
Dietrich affects to be the stereotypical stuck-up nobleman, looking down his nose at 'commoners' and those of lesser station than himself. While this outlook may have been based in conviction thirty years ago, nowadays, it is an act, designed to throw people off balance; it has served him well, although his diction and code of honor seemed to be very confusing to the Clan warriors he encountered during the early invasion.

Speciality Skills:
Duelist, "Gunslinger"

Sexual On:
ORal, loud girls, can be a bit of a cradle-robber

Sexual Offs:
Anal, bondage, excessive force

Sara Nilsson

dont think I ever seen anyone pick that one. Had to read up on it but its fine. As I said before, I am easy going with the mechs. Could you make a note on the sheet though with the final loadout though so its easier to remember since that variant is quite different from the standard.

So approved.

Captain Whitebread

Skilled at firing by eye.  Nice trait to have. 

<offers several rolls of duct tape to help hold the almost  500 year old mech together>

Thorne

Gonna need a little more than duct tape ... Ailis might have some bailing wire in her sack of odd parts ..?
Sadly, she's generally fresh out of chewing gum.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Andi

Hey, if all else failes, that finicky PPC still makes a decent club.