get rich or cry trying (Interest thread )

Started by azzmeister89, December 26, 2014, 08:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so this is an idea that I tried and failed with before but hopefully it won't this time.  In the City of Miami a group of college aged girls grew up with everything. With rich parents and good looks they have never done a days work in their lives and there not about to start now.

They manipulated, bought and seduced their way through education and will do it all to keep living the way they are however when their parents decide enough is enough and tell them that their allowance has been stopped they realise they have two options before them: work or marry someone gullible and with cash to burn.

The males lived very different lives. Born with less then pleasant circumstances they worked hard to crawl up to the top and now have that work paid off. With billion dollar companies and the bachelor lifestyle they have everything they ever wanted but have remained the kind and thoughtful people they were when they had nothing.

The girls who are most likely all friends must then use all their power of manipulation,  all the seductive tricks they know in order to bag one of the handsome young billionaire bachelor's in order to keep the lifestyle they know. However they will be backstabbing each other to get it. Will they succeed?  Will they fall for guys they are trying to manipulate or will they be discovered and left with nothing?

So I'm looking for both male and female characters and need either an equal ratio or more girls than boys. I'll post character sheets when I get at least three girls and two boys.

Sharon

azzmeister89

Sharon

Happy to be aboard.

I can't wait to see who all we get on this one. I am starting to think of what kind of girl that I wanted to play. I could see the table maybe turning on her if one of the guys could be a dom.

azzmeister89

Well as described the boys are all meant to be nice guys that most girls could and probably would fall in love with so i doubt they would be Doms however as the girls are meant to be manipulative,  she may just fuck one of them up enough to make it interesting for you.

Sharon

Not all Doms are assholes... but we can see beside everyone has their secrets in their closets.

azzmeister89

That's fair enough, let's just hope we get more interest

azzmeister89

Jayna

I might be interested and I could do either gender

azzmeister89

Welcome then. I would prefer more female characters then male but whatever you choose is fine with me.