A prison themed story (interest check)

Started by Greywolf, December 23, 2010, 11:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greywolf

Well, I had this idea clanging around in my head for a while.  It is set inside a prison.  I'm sorry that I haven't fleshed out many details on this just yet.  Just curious about how many people would be interested.  And I'm obviously eager for any help for ideas.  I imagine there will be plenty of intrigue, corruption, and sex between staff and prisoners.   ;)  Either way, there will be a need for various characters.  Definitely will need guards and prisoners.  Various contractors, government officials and family members could also be possible.  I'll be playing the Warden if this works out.  Please sing out if your interested.

elfguy

Always willing to play a prison story as a female guard. Will keep an eye on this one and see if it develops.
----

BlueEyedBard

I'd be interested in this thread as a male guard or possibly the prison doctor.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Qt

Interested in playing a prisoner... male or female.

Shadow879

Might be interested in playing a female prisoner. Depends on how life goes for me. I'll check back and see how this develops
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

YoungNWet

I would love to play a innocent girl, one the male guard are almost forced to rape.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: YoungNWet on December 28, 2010, 10:16:46 AM
I would love to play a innocent girl, one the male guard are almost forced to rape.
Heh, there won't be anything forced about it  >:)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

goalt

Ooh, prison-themed sounds fun, if there's room for female on female action....  :P
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Greywolf

OK, well, looks like we are getting some interest going on here.  One thing I am definitely looking for is someone who has some experience in running a group play on this site.  This is the first time I have even thought of a group deal while on here, so I'm gonna need help.  If your interested in helping me setup and administering it, please PM me.  As far as the story itself, I'm planning on letting it be largely freeform.  I'm thinking of a storyline along the lines of Oz meets Shawshank with plenty of opportunity for corruption and sex.  Always feel free to share any ideas you'd like to see in this.