Crystal Lake Ski Lodge Now recruiting for the South Lodge location!

Started by Nim, October 05, 2010, 05:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

Sounds good to me Yggdrasil.  Adds his stamp of approval.  Only need one more GM approval and you'll be all set to go.

*Whispers to other GM's...*  Lets put a rush on this one so she can join in on the fun!   ;D

Sasha

Approved ....past me .

Confirmation ....going to be an employee ...of what month or so ....working mostly on the snowmobiles , maybe running a snow plow type thing . Make her an outside worker / mechanic .  If that is agreed to as employment ...Xiddeus is in charge of the outside workers and maintenance schedules .  You can start posting in the outside thread clearing the roads . Nim can fill you in more with a PM . 

Sorry for the shortness ...I am packing to head out for a small vacation . Nim can handle all your needs , he is good at that.

Will give a dorm room .

Post character sheet in the OOC of the game thread and introduce yourself to the others . Nim will move you up .

Welcome to the Game .

Sasha

Bloody Rose

Mikada- Left
Mikoto- Right

Character name : Mikada Jaruna
  Sexual Preference :  bisexual
  Description : < picture to be posted >
  Character Personality: She is a cheerful girl, she always tries to have fun and look at the positive in everything she does. She is a very optimist woman and does not give up for anything. She loves her sister to death and would do anything to get her out of trouble.

Background information : She was born in Japan, ever since little she and her sister were troublemakers in school. She always seem to play pranks on teachers and students alike.  The teachers quickly became very tired of both of them and tried to teach them a lesson but it did not work. One day however due to a joke in part of Veronica her mother died in a car accident. She placed a snake on the floor of the seat, when her mother was driving the snake came out and caused her to crash. That changed both of their lives forever. Monica started to study and tried to make something of herself while Veronica was taken away to prison. After she got out she got the news that her father died in a car accident. Depressed and without much to do they decided to go in a vacation to a lodge not knowing what was in store for them.

Character name : Mikoto Jaruna
  Sexual Preference :  Bisex
  Description : < picture to be posted >
  Character Personality: Very serious girl, she is always looking around and observing everything she can. She is a very loyal and faithful girl, she is a expert at keeping secrets and will not tell them even if her life depended on it.

Background information : Ever since little she was always a brat, like her twin sister she always got into trouble with her. However as brat as she could be she would never hurt anybody, her jokes were often intended to humiliate and degrade other people, ruin their reputation not their lives. As they both grew and grew their pranks became more and more settled. It was one day when she received bad news, her sister played a prank on her mother wich caused a car accident and her death. When her sister was sent to prison Monica was crushed, she was taken away to foster parents but she always kept in touch with her sister. The accident making her stop any pranks and take a more serious look at life. She got herself into writing, she could feel like letting her soul into the pages. Her books scared a lot of people, wich caused them to buy more of the books. Soon enough she became one of the most famous novelist in the entire world.  When her sister was released for good behavior she reserved a room in the lodge, hoping to have some clean fun for the first time in a couple of years.

Nim

Characters look good Zarazel.  But you might want to consider changing Monica's name only because we already have a character at the lodge by that name.  Trying to cut back on some of the confusion. 

We would also need to know how long they (or at least one of them) has been a member of the lodge.  If they are coming for a first time they would need to be coming as a guest with someone that is a member already.  So maybe  Veronica could have been a member there for say a year and is surprising her sister with a trip. 

Other wise they have my approval which leaves us with needing only one more GM approval. 

Bloody Rose

I trully want the names to be like that because they are the names of real life friends of mine, twins actually. And Veronica has been in prison for the past couple of years so Veronica could be the one who was the member of the lodge for say 1 year?

Nim

Hmmmm... Sounds like it could work.  Lets wait and see what Sasha thinks.   ;D

Sasha

Morning Zarazel ....

Interesting characters .....So Monica has been a member for a year or two ....and they are visiting together . Works for me , since they are 27 ...what does Monica do for a living ? The resort is high class ..only reason I am asking . Artist , Actress ..Jewelry designer ..photographer ..romance novelist ...belly dancers ...Restaurateurs ? Realizing of course Veronica just got out of prison she might not have an occupation or is coming to work with her sister in a partnership adventure.  Something has to give them the financial means to be members at the Lodge in other words .

You also mention them being born in Japan ...no major there ..though not Japanese of course ...curious as to why ? They seem identical twins is that correct ?

The mother has passed away ...the father is still alive ?

Also where do they currently reside ?

You just have in the backgrounds some mixture no major really ..just would like a bit more to round both characters out some .

Thank-you

Sasha

Bloody Rose

Their mother is Japanese and their father is american. Both dead at the moment, and your right I forgot they were born in Japan lol I guess I can look for Japanese twins, yea they are identical. Monica is a famous horror writer in Japan, I did not put that in the background since I wanted it to be a surprise but oh well hehehe. Veronica will be at the lodge but her sister will be paying for all of it. They live currently in Okinawa Japan. Give me a few to change the pic and I will have it ready

and changed hehe

Sasha

Welcome to the game Zarazel .

We could use a few kitchen workers ...Chefs .....Bell hops .......Front Desk workers .....Security Guards .....

And 3 more Guests spots are still open .

Come one ..come all ......

spooky

Character name: Jimmy Nix

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual Male

Description :

Character Personality: Jimmy is a very pleasant and simple guy, not the brightest but understands the value of hard work. He does his best to accomplish the goals set forth in front of him and doesn’t dwell on his mistakes. He’s honest and sometimes brutally so, and has a certain innocent naivety to him. Jimmy has a habit of being a tad physical; he greets with hugs and won’t go for any less then a respectful handshake. His job as a bell hop demands that he maintain a certain physical standard to carry some of the larger bags of the guests, but he’s always been on the strong side so it never bugs him to lift the heavier loads. He likes going above and beyond in his work no matter how menial his task, and holds a sense of pride in every one of his accomplishments. He likes to help people however he can and never fails to go out of his way for someone in need.

Jimmy likes to dance and have party when he can and exercises often. He took classes in capoeira through high school as an extra curricular and still practices it for the fun of it. He likes to dance and sometimes does performances showing off his acrobatics for the amusement of guests and staff. His favorite drink is Jack and Coke, and his favorite kind of music is anything with a good beat to dance to.

Background information:
       Jimmy was born to a poor family in the middle of a city that claims 70% of all males end up in jail or dead by the age of 19. Growing up in Detroit, Michigan wasn’t something he is ashamed of however, and feels a great amount of pride for making it out of the city and finding work. He has always done jobs focused on manual labor, and worked as a road worker, fixing pot holes and such through high school. He had average grades in school and since his family had no money for school he never went to college. When he graduated high school Jimmy worked his job as a road worker and took on a second job as a security guard at a high school near his home for a while.

Jimmy has two younger brothers that looked up to him and a father who couldn’t work anymore due to loosing the use of his legs. For that reason his mother worked as a nurse and Jimmy had to help support his family. His biggest wish for his brothers was that they wouldn’t have to stay in the city that held no real promises, but he couldn’t figure a way to make it happen. His preaching about getting out of Detroit wasn’t enough to get his family out so he started looking for a better job, and that’s how he happened upon Crystal Lake Lodge. He felt like it offered more promise then his current work and as such decided to leave with the desire to find a way to move his family away from their abysmal lifestyle. Like most kids from his home town, all he wanted was to leave, and to take his family with him.
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

Nim

Hello Spooky.  I really like your profile for Jimmy.  What kind of work was he looking for at the lodge.  You said that he had done mostly physical work previously.  Along with loving to dance and entertain people.  So what kind of work are you having him apply for?  Bell hop, Front Desk worker or Security Guard.  With maybe doing a dance act once a week? 

FeBurns

This is a great bio.

Thumbs up from FeBurns after Nim gets his answers.

spooky

I wanted him to be a bell hop, I could still have him do a dance act once a week as well though if it would please the guests. One thing I wouldn't be sure of is how long he's been working at the lodge, I wouldn't mind him being relatively new, but is seems he'd have arrived there before the place was snowed in at the very least right?
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

Sasha

Works for me ....we shall have him been there about 3 months how is that spooky . We could use a bell hop .

You can post your character sheet in the Game OOC ... and introduce yourself to everyone .

Currently it is 3 pm in game ... you can make your first post ...in the South Lodge ...Employee Break-room . or at the South Lodge - Lobby Area to report to Work . Guest will be arriving soon .

I will get on assigning your characters Dorm Room .

Welcome to the Game .

Sasha

Zaakmaal

I think I will make a character sheet for this. It sounds interesting. It looks like i have a lot to catch up on though... 0_0

Sasha

Quote from: Zaakmaal on November 01, 2010, 11:25:15 PM
I think I will make a character sheet for this. It sounds interesting. It looks like i have a lot to catch up on though... 0_0

Please feel free to make a character for the game ..you can PM either myself or Nim if you are looking for any ideas .

I would not worry so much about catching up with what all has transpired for that would be a lot of reading . It is a ski resort , sex club . My advice is enter the game working , or showing up as a guest and walk through the game meeting other characters and creating your own story for the character . We are willing to work with you in either case .

Look forward to seeing your character .

Sasha

Zaakmaal

Character Name : Dan Greywacke
Sexual Preference :  Homosexual
Description :

Character Personality:
Although he is friendly and can be quite talkative, he is a very down to earth no-nonsense kind of guy. He is good at his job and doesn't like being slowed down needlessly. He likes to see things run smoothly and is easily annoyed by mistakes.

Background information :

Dan used to own a restaurant in a village further down the mountain. Due to lack of business due to a new freeway extension, he was forced to shut down. He has worked in the family business all his life, so he knows his way around a busy kitchen. When he applied at the Crystal lake Ski lodge they snapped him up. He is now one of the Chefs at the South Lodge.

Sasha

Quote from: Zaakmaal on November 02, 2010, 12:32:26 AM
Thanks Sasha. I think I will be entering my character as a cook or bartender. I'll get my sheet up tonight or if I get lazy tomorrow sometime.

Think we currently have enough bartenders .  Last I checked that area was taken care of for the most part .

We could use another chef , prep cook ....that is indeed a good option, echoes is in charge of the menu and the kitchen staff . Feel free to send him a PM if you are interested in doing anything in particular. This is the current menu  if you like to look it over .

Nim

Quote from: Zaakmaal on November 02, 2010, 12:32:26 AM
Character Name : Dan Greywacke
Sexual Preference :  Homosexual
Description :

Character Personality:
Although he is friendly and can be quite talkative, he is a very down to earth no-nonsense kind of guy. He is good at his job and doesn't like being slowed down needlessly. He likes to see things run smoothly and is easily annoyed by mistakes.

Background information :

Dan used to own a restaurant in a village further down the mountain. Due to lack of business due to a new freeway extension, he was forced to shut down. He has worked in the family business all his life, so he knows his way around a busy kitchen. When he applied at the Crystal lake Ski lodge they snapped him up. He is now one of the Chefs at the South Lodge.

Character has Nim's stamp of approval.  Please copy over in the OOC of the game and introduce yourself to the folks there. 

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=65395.0

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Here is my new guest, Kelly, for approval? :-) And big big thanks to Zillah, and Nim, for letting me use ideas, from their characters! ;)

Character name: Kelly Peyton
Sexual preference: Bi-sexual
Description: 5’ 2”, 105 lbs., 34C-22-32

Character personality: Kelly is nice and friendly, very cheerful. She acts spoiled some times, but she doesn’t mean it, to be a brat. She is very used to getting things her way, and people usually don’t say no to her. So when they do, some times it confuses her. But she likes doing nice things for people, especially her friends!

Kelly is a big flirt! Some times she speaks before she thinks, this gets her in trouble. And she is very trusting and naive, she believes almost every thing people tell her. She gets embarassed, when people trick her, or she doesn’t understand what people tell her. She hates looking not smart, because some people do, from when she was on televison.

Background information: Kelly became a televison star, when she was just a very young teenage girl. She played a super smart girl, named Kelly Starr, in a sitcom, named Wish Upon a Starr. A famous producer, Scott Worthington, created the show. It was very popular, Kelly played on the show, for five years, she becomed a house hold name, her pictures always were in the teen magazines.

After the show ended, Kelly maked several movies. Most were romantic comedies, they did very well. Her last movie, named When It’s Love, it was nomminated for lots of awards! Kelly didn’t win any, but all of sudden she was very popular, many magazines called her America’s New Sweet Heart!

But she dated a bad boy rock star, right after making her last movie. Her romance with him, it didn’t last long, only a few weeks. Suddenly though, there were rumors of a sex tape though, with her and the rock star! The magazines and televison shows talked lots about the scandal. Even though it wasn’t true! Kelly wanted to escape from reports and paparazzi camera men, who followed her every where, so she decided to take a holiday, to Crystal Lake. She becomed a member there three years ago, on a vacation with a movie director, who also was her boyfriend then too. She loved the Lodge, she joined the Lodge herself, as a member. It is one of her favorite places, she knows she can have fun there, and indulge in all her secret naughty fantasies! 

Kelly doesn’t have lots of sexual experience. Mostly a few boyfriends, and one or two girlfriends, that she keeped secret, from the public. But she has a wild kinky side, she wants to explore it. And she knows she can do that, with out scandals, at the Lodge!

Nim

Mmmmm a very lovely character lilT!!!  I look forward to molesting interacting with her in the lodge.   ;D

Nim gives Kelly his stamp of approval!!!

FeBurns

Looks good to me.

Just an F.Y.I., there's an NPC bartender named Kelly, played intermittently but isn't necessarily a permanent character - hope that's not a problem.

Nim

Yes that is true FeBurns.  Perhaps a change in first names would be in order just to avoid some confusion.  Sorry I didn't catch that earlier.  Huggles for Fe

lilT please go ahead and move the character sheet to the OOC when your ready and I'll add her into the guest list.  and Huggles for lilT

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Oh ok, I'll do that, thank you! :-)

And I'm changing her name, to Chelsea. I don't think any one else in Crystal Lake is called by that. But if I'm wrong please tell me!