The Furry Fantasies (M Seeking F, also open for normal)

Started by SweetRevenge, May 12, 2012, 09:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

I'm really searching for a furry RP. I have maybe a few ideas, but I always enjoy new ideas. =J These can also happen with humans, but I would rather them to be furry. I tend to choose to be a wolf, but I may also change races if one asks for it.

The Four Corners:

In a "post-apocalyptic" world, the ice lands have completely melted and the oceans have become humongous. The continents are much smaller and piracy is everywhere. 4 pirates stand strong amongst the crowds, one from each cardinal point; North, East, South and West. These four captains hold the world within their control as they are the main authorities upon the seas.

My character is an assassin from a lost clan who lives in a big city. You may be whatever you wish, you can be one of the strongest captains or one of their crew people or even a friend of the captains. (I would rather you to be a crewman or a captain, the story works best that way ;) )

A Blade in the Dark:

It's basically an Assassin's Creed RP where I am the assassin. (Or you could be, it can be discussed =J ) There are 2 choices from that point;

- The assassin takes an apprentice under it's wing and falls in love with the apprentice

- The assassin was hired to kill someone and falls in love with that person. The assassin turns upon the person who ordered the assassination and destroys the whole group (Like they are Mafia and he kills them all off like the in the game with the Templars)

The Royal Crest:

A medieval-fantasy RP where I am the Captain of the Royal Army and a war is about to break out. There is a masked ball before the day where the troops would leave. Whatever happens on that night will define the extent of what would happen. (Chances there may be a wide time skip between when he leaves and comes back =J )

All I really ask is for someone to be able to post every 3 days at most, I always enjoy posting every day ^_^ I also like when one writes in 3rd person, past tense and has a rather good grammar (typos are normal, but I like people who can spell big words without a dictionary). I do count for these to contain smut, though most aren't sex-driven. I am open for more ideas like I said earlier! I hope to recieve news soon!