The Perfect Partner is someone who...

Started by Captain Maltese, July 13, 2012, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilyRoseBlack23

knows all the bad, ugly, horrible things about you, and still wants to be with you

Mordred

.. defies all logic by knowing exactly what I want. Even more than I do. Displays this magical way seemingly without effort as they wrap around me in such a way I find it difficult to pull my mind free.. because their air.. is so damn intoxicating.. I know it is the world that I belong inside. Does this sound greedy? Perhaps. I'm greedy. I admit it. Ahhh, but on the flip-side.. this intoxicating creature who is.. perfect.. they would indeed have my own intense and grinding need to ignite their every sense in such a way.. yes.. the mingling of us..  this perfect creature and I.. who would strive to be their perfect one as well.. would cause those very stars that watch from so very high.. to burn even a bit brighter.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

....someone who loves me enough not to listen to my bullcrap excuses and makes me write when I need to write!

KieraHaroden

... is tall enough so that even I feel a little short.
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

TaintedAndDelish

Someone who can carry four cups of coffee and eight donuts?  :-)

ElizabethRayne

Someone who doesn't lie... a rarity in this world.
Lizzy's Playlist

Looking for my On's and Off's?

Current Cravings

”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” – Pablo Neruda

SummerWhispers

Quote from: ElizabethRayne on February 13, 2013, 07:33:06 AM
Someone who doesn't lie... a rarity in this world.

Amen....a little straight forward honesty never killed anyone....just hurt them a bit. ;D

Breathless Intent

...can make you laugh just by the sound of their smiling voice.

Seara

Surprises you with flowers two days before Valentines day just because you won't expect it

Breathless Intent

...makes you a homemade card, because he knows thats better than anything he could get at a store.

KieraHaroden

... will still call me beautiful first thing in the morning.
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

SummerWhispers

....remembers that I still want and need the little things that all women should be given.

Mordred

.. makes it impossible for me to not need with every damn craving desire to collide with their own as we insatiably seek to send the other into the absolute soaring wilds of intense passion and ecstasy.
*See Pillory*

Michael Corvus

The perfect partner is someone who, with a single look, makes you feel like you are the only man/woman on the entire planet... and you always will be; someone you fall in love with all over again every single day, falling even deeper in love than you were yesterday; someone who is your best friend, your lover and your soul mate all in the same, amazing person. The perfect partner is someone you can't imagine another day of your life without them being the biggest part of it.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Outsider

SummerWhispers

....the one who takes your breathe away, with even a few words....and always leaves you longing and craving for more.

QuirkyFelicity

The perfect partner is someone who I will know when I meet them, and I will look past all the little nit-picky things I dislike or said were "eh" or bad on my list for my "perfect" partner over the years to know they are the person I've been looking for. They're a person I find by accident, as they become my best friend, and my mind slowly morphs their personality and their looks to erase the flaws I might've seen to create my perfect partner.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

...bosses me around, fights with me, laughs with me, wrestles with me and then lets me win 'cause they know when I'm pinning them down, I'm gonna zone in for a kiss. The perfect partner is someone who can make me laugh when all I wanna do is cry, brush my hair, make my tea, and is someone who will dance in the rain with me, or at least sing a song from under shelter while I do all the twirling. The perfect partner is someone who will clean the house with me on a Sunday just because it's the perfect day to open all the windows, turn on some music, and do something productive.

The perfect partner is someone who let's me act younger than I am and doesn't find it annoying -- but instead maybe puts the pictures I color up on the fridge. It's someone who will read to me under a large tree, our stomach's full from picnic food, laughter, and just a warm feeling. The perfect partner is someone who greets me with Eskimo kisses, wraps me up in their arms and lifts me off the ground, twirling us a couple times when I've done something worth celebrating. The perfect partner is someone who adores me, cherishes me, protects me, and... at least says they love me.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Aislinn

Someone....who leaves you notes to find, even though they don't have to. Always puts you first... even if other people demand the spot instead. Someone who doesn't flinch when you have insecurities and wraps you up with love and understanding. Someone that finds the joy in reminding you every day that they still want to be with you and all the reasons why.

Someone...who saw you when you were invisible to the rest of the world.
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

BadForm

...someone who doesn't decide to dump you like a pile of cat crap just because you're feeling extremely down at the time.
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

Outsider

is a little weird, goofy, nerdy, crazy. Someone just like me.

Seara

Who wakes you up with fresh coffee and some morning delight just to start your day off awesomely

FaeBorne

..someone who makes the world around you spark with magic. The kind of person who can look at you and smile that same sexy smile at you whether your in a pair of his boxers and a tank top with messy bed head, and mascara smudges on your sleepy eyes or in your wedding gown primed at perfectly made up beauty to say I do. The person who takes your hand while driving and gives it a little squeeze to let you know they are happy you are riding shot-gun. The person you just laugh with endlessly about the stupidest things, or a shared memory. The person who unfortunately you can direct the most hate spewed words to, and receive them back x10 and still fall into bed with to make up in the hottest sexiest  way ever and truly forgive them, knowing they didn't mean it and neither did you. (( holy run on sentences)) The person who adores you for your brattiness, your spunk, your depressing pity moments and still want to wrap their arm around you in the morning to pull you close because even after years, they still love to feel you close. The person who you only have to look at and from across the bed, couch, room, you can almost communicate telepathically with, just with looks.

Alright, I'm done...

Aislinn

..realizes that things are always a two-way street. Someone who doesn't simply expect your attentions without giving them in return.
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

QuirkyFelicity

The perfect partner is someone who will place a cup of tea at my elbow, wrap me up in their arms, and sit for hours lazily doing work or reading or anything really, all the while giving little kisses when the mood strikes us. Someone with whom the mundane becomes a gift and the exciting or scary become spicier, better, more exhilarating, less safe, and more astounding, simply because we're defying the rules of "get a job, get married, have a kid, die" while wrapped up in each other's arms.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman