Any Gundam fans in the crowd?

Started by SargentToughie, April 11, 2010, 09:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

*laughs* i know that. i'm calling him demon cuz his user name is demonwing01 but i'm sure you know that
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Jarod1

What section is this Roleplay going to be in?

pendarious

i'm assuming it's gonna be in the light: human small groups *shrugs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Paladin

SargentToughie

I figured it would be in Light: Human small groups, but if any of you guys are wanting to perform a few more serious acts, I can put it in the NC section just to be safe. What level of content are you guys expecting in this RP? that was another thing I planned on leaving up to the other members of the RP.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

pendarious

*waves hand dismissively* any level of content is fine with me.....i mean gundam is notorious for off screen sex *shrugs*

SargentToughie

We should have any sex scenes take place in the PM system, just to stick with the theme.

We've already got all the OTHER things that Gundam is known for, so it would only make sense.
*Char clone
*Haro (yes, he will be there)
*Pacifist pilot
*Main character has some sort of unnatural 'gift' (will be exposed in story)

... Am I missing anything?
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

pendarious

hmmm.......yeah but that doesn't really happen till later in the series.

the hero has 1 love interest that dies halfway through the series and then gets another love interest who stays with him till the end. and 1 of the hero's best friends dies while piloting a mobile suit

Paladin

Quote from: DemonWing01 on April 13, 2010, 06:45:04 PM
We should have any sex scenes take place in the PM system, just to stick with the theme.

We've already got all the OTHER things that Gundam is known for, so it would only make sense.
*Char clone
*Haro (yes, he will be there)
*Pacifist pilot
*Main character has some sort of unnatural 'gift' (will be exposed in story)

... Am I missing anything?

Who's Playing the main character? I assume its you. You musta forgot me.

Paladin

Quote from: pendarious on April 13, 2010, 06:47:13 PM
hmmm.......yeah but that doesn't really happen till later in the series.

the hero has 1 love interest that dies halfway through the series and then gets another love interest who stays with him till the end. and 1 of the hero's best friends dies while piloting a mobile suit

Thats about as common as 49 episodes of DBZ where all the do is power up and tall smack then 1 episode of someone getting the shit kicked out of them. In other words thats in EVERY Gundam series.

SargentToughie

Quote from: Paladin on April 13, 2010, 06:47:27 PM
Who's Playing the main character? I assume its you. You musta forgot me.

I believe that the GM deserves the spot of "Main character..."

call me egotistical.
Ons and offs

pendarious

i agree gm does deserve slot of main character.

paladin that's why it's something that gundam is notorious for

Paladin

Quote from: DemonWing01 on April 13, 2010, 06:49:32 PM
I believe that the GM deserves the spot of "Main character..."

call me egotistical.

Thats perfectly fine man. Just please don't be a Tony Siebe. (Former friend of min who always had to have the main character in any game even if he didn't run it and when he did run he had no problem killing off everyone else but his character always seemed to survive.) In no way do I mean any harm with this statement.

BTW you did for get my characer off your list of [people. Now lets get this Party started.

Paladin

I can also see the GM doing the Main character as an NPC just so the Players don't argue over who get it.

Jarod1

That all sounds fine to me.  I was just curious how it was going to play out.

pendarious

that list is of things gundam is known for paladin not a list of characters

SargentToughie

Alright, give me a little while to put up the intro and I'll get the ball rolling.

I'll have a link posted to this page for your bookmarking pleasure, then this thread is going bye-bye.

I'm NOT going to post the character sheets on the thread for two reasons.
A) Kills immersion with a battle axe
B) I only really required them as proof that you guys put thought and effort into your characters... Which you did

Ons and offs

Paladin

Well shot then I need to save my sheet.

pendarious

yeah that's good to know i need to save my sheet as well.

Paladin

Also if anyone can find a good pic that Matches my character description I'd be appriciated. Otherwise I gotta make one in Poser.

SargentToughie

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=66077.0

not all posts have to be this long, but it's an introduction. I'll be trying for about three sentences to a paragraph per normal post. But as GM, mine are obviously going to be longer then most at certain points.
Ons and offs

pendarious

Paladin

Ok now I'm confused as hell. who is on what side? Can you guys like post to say what ship and side you are on plz.

SargentToughie

Cecilia and the Legacy Gundam are fighting for Arteron, Pendarious and his Char clone are Earth forces.

Starflare is an Arteron vessel.
Ons and offs

Paladin

Quote from: DemonWing01 on April 13, 2010, 09:18:45 PM
Cecilia and the Legacy Gundam are fighting for Arteron, Pendarious and his Char clone are Earth forces.

Starflare is an Arteron vessel.

And who's the other guy with?