Star Wars: Jedi Academy [Interest Check]

Started by Divine Tenacity, January 03, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away. . .

Before the fall of the Great Republic and the Great Jedi Purge existed temples of learning for all Force-sensitive users. They came from all walks of life, all races, and all planets within the Galactic Rim. Found young enough, Jedi Masters would take the uinitiated under their wing and teach them the ways of the Force. These are the stories of those chosen, who helped to shape the galaxy in wonderful, miraculous ways before the Dark rose to envelop them all...

Welcome Elliquiers to Star Wars: Jedi Academy! I will be your host and (clueless) gamemaster, Divine Tenacity! So after the event of the last Star Wars movie (and devouring everything in the EU that I could get my grubby little hands on) I have decided to celebrate my return (and here to stay, thanks much) to E with a new sandbox game, this time focused on a fandom I have learned to love over the years. So without further ado (and to shut up my babble) let's get right into the meat and potatoes!

SETTING: This group game will take place five years before the fall of the Galactic Republic at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, a time fraught with worry and the unknown as the Sith Empire steadily gains power.

BOARD | STYLE: Pending. The flavor of this game will be Sandbox.

THIS RP IS OPEN TO: All races and genders who show the potential in becoming Force Users. This game is also very friendly to the LBGTQ+ crowd. NO ONE SHALL BE EXCLUDED! (For reasons that the various aliens species of this fandom have their own rules regarding intimacy and romance).

POSTING LENGTH | EXPECTATIONS: Everyone has a life outside of E and so posting requirements are lax. I expect at least one post a week,
with the required posting length of at least three to five paragraphs. Concessions will be made for those players who are unable to post any more than that though those who go more than 30 days without posting will be moved to Hiatus, with 60 days seeing the surrendering (and deletion) of their character per the GM's discretion.

TAGS: Tags will be used, I love tags, they make everything so much easier to keep track of and to find, to see who is doing what and when.
Since I am also planning on having the game take place within the Jedi Temple as well as surrounding city, it would be easier to keep an eye on the players.

CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS: Players are allowed to play any Force-Sensitive Races or any alignment, up to two character's max for each player.That Means you can have a Jedi or an aspiring Sith, or even a merchant or neutral arms dealer. The possibilities are endless. WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED are the canon characters that make up this fandom (though I may make an exception if you argue your case successfully). These canon character can totally be NPC-ed by everyone to advance your own personal developments.

AND NOW FOR SOME GENERAL RULES!: Cause you had to know these were coming!

-Sexual activity and content will be involved, but I would like to ask please refrain from turning this into an all out smut-fest.

-No god-modding.You do it, we cut you from the game. I have ZERO tolerance for God-modders.

- No Max or Mary Sue's either. We all want to be the main protagonist but when everyone is the main protagonist no one is the main protagonist.

- We are all adults here, disagreements may occur but please conduct yourself in accordance with your age and general standards of civility. Respect your fellow players and take any issues to PM to work it out amongst yourselves. If an accord could not be reached, please do not hesitate to grab up the GM so that she may make a fair and impartial decision to resolve issues.

-Non-consensual activity is permitted, however, players are NOT required to participate. Any non-con activities MUST be approved by all players involved. Anyone who violates this rule will be dropped from the game. Also, if your posts contain something of a squeamish nature, please be sure to include a big and bright WARNING!!! tag to your content line. This does not apply to writing out combat, battlefield gore is fine. 

-Please respect and abide by both player and character on's and off's.

- These rules are subject to change at the GM's discretion.

-I am also seeking Co-GM's (max of 2) to keep me from going off on a tangent.

-Most important: Please abide by all Elliquiy rules!

LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST: HAVE FUN!!

CHARACTER CREATION
[float=left][img height=300]INSERT IMAGE URL HERE![/img][/float]

[b]Player Name:[/b] Obviously your Elliquiy username.

[b]Character Name:[/b] Your character's name.

[b]Gender:[/b] Self-explanatory.

[b]Race:[/b] Please keep in mind all races are playable!

[b]Height:[/b] Also pretty self-explanatory.

[b]Weight:[/b] Need I say it again?

[b]Appearance:[/b] Just in case you cannot find an appropriate image for your character a description will work just as well!

[b]Personality:[/b] How do they think? How do they act? I mean this is pretty self-explanatory too.

[b]Strengths:[/b] What shining qualities does your character have before he/she became Force sensitive?

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] What are some of your characters failings?

[b]Equipment | Attire[/b] What does your character wear? (Can be anything from every day attire to the weapons and armor they take into battle.)

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Pretty easy and obvious. All orientations are welcome!

[b]Sexual On's:[/b] No linking to O/O's please!

[b]Sexual Off's:[/b] No linking to O/O's please!

[b]Personal History:[/b] Also pretty self-explanatory. Give me a brief history of your character!

[b]Family:[/b] Does your character have any parents or siblings that may make an appearance? Please list here.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Batman4560

I'll be the first to plant my flag as interested in any way you need help with. :)

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Batman4560 on January 03, 2018, 11:14:29 PM
I'll be the first to plant my flag as interested in any way you need help with. :)

Thank you so much for being the first to explore *giggles* virgin territory and to express interest in helping me out! Looking forward to the days to come where this game can be fully fleshed out. Stay tuned!

Bowen

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Bowen on January 03, 2018, 11:45:08 PM
I too have some strong interest in this.

Welcome welcome, the more the merrier! Since it is getting a little bit late, I will answer any and all inquiries tomorrow as well as throw up a character sheet so you guys can know what to expect.

Looking forward to this guys, thanks for the interest!

Sinestra

You mentioned Aspiring Sith? You have my immediate interest. Though curious how that will work, being inside the academy and all.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Fetwick

mai

Divine Tenacity

Hey there all glad to see this is picking up interest. I see some of you have questions but I won't be able to address them until Friday afternoon. Thanks for your paitence!

Juggtacular

Deamonbane

Tentatively interested.

This would be happening 2 years prior to the First Battle of Geonosis, yes?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Sinestra on January 04, 2018, 06:56:42 AM
You mentioned Aspiring Sith? You have my immediate interest. Though curious how that will work, being inside the academy and all.

Well where there is Light, who knows what Darkness will breed? Or even perhaps there could be a small faction of Sith posing as students and Masters, ready to take over the temple from within. Something to think about...

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 05, 2018, 01:58:55 PM
This would be happening 2 years prior to the First Battle of Geonosis, yes?

Aye Sir! At least I believe it will. While I want to keep as close to the timeline as possible, there is some room for flexibility here.

Quote from: Juggtacular on January 05, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
I'm in.

Hey Juggy, I'll be glad to have ya!

Okay so for those who have shown interest (tentative or otherwise) you are very much welcome to PM me to ask any and all questions you may have. I'll hold off on character creation for now until I am certain if we got some dedicated players.

LSWSjr

Count me in, just let me dust off Master LeHane first, also did you have any preferences for the application format?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Norsegod1839

I will put my own interest in as well! Always down for some starwarsing!

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: LSWSjr on January 06, 2018, 07:00:31 PM
Count me in, just let me dust off Master LeHane first, also did you have any preferences for the application format?

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

I honestly haven't come up with a template yet, but I guess I can be lazy about it and borrow a template from one of my old group games and edit it from there. I'll work on that in about an hour or so.

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 06, 2018, 07:09:40 PM
I will put my own interest in as well! Always down for some starwarsing!

Alright, glad to have ya on board EL!

Sumara

How didn't I see this before?  I'm interested in this as well! 

This is freeform right?
On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Sumara on January 06, 2018, 08:22:18 PM
How didn't I see this before?  I'm interested in this as well! 

This is freeform right?

Hehe I don't know but glad you found it and yes-- this is very much freeform!

Sumara

On/Off Scroll

Due to life right now, I'm not able to rp atm.  My recent illness has caused all kinds of problems and I need to spend time correcting them.  I hope to be back soon!

Divine Tenacity

Without further ado:

CHARACTER CREATION
[float=left][img height=300]INSERT IMAGE URL HERE![/img][/float]

[b]Player Name:[/b] Obviously your Elliquiy username.

[b]Character Name:[/b] Your character's name.

[b]Gender:[/b] Self-explanatory.

[b]Race:[/b] Please keep in mind all races are playable!

[b]Height:[/b] Also pretty self-explanatory.

[b]Weight:[/b] Need I say it again?

[b]Appearance:[/b] Just in case you cannot find an appropriate image for your character a description will work just as well!

[b]Personality:[/b] How do they think? How do they act? I mean this is pretty self-explanatory too.

[b]Strengths:[/b] What shining qualities does your character have before he/she became Force sensitive?

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] What are some of your characters failings?

[b]Equipment | Attire[/b] What does your character wear? (Can be anything from every day attire to the weapons and armor they take into battle.)

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Pretty easy and obvious. All orientations are welcome!

[b]Sexual On's:[/b] No linking to O/O's please!

[b]Sexual Off's:[/b] No linking to O/O's please!

[b]Personal History:[/b] Also pretty self-explanatory. Give me a brief history of your character!

[b]Family:[/b] Does your character have any parents or siblings that may make an appearance? Please list here.

Batman4560

Sorry, got caught up with crazy work. I'll have a sheet up sometime tomorrow after my 12 hour DnD game. Wish me luck.

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Batman4560 on January 06, 2018, 08:56:12 PM
Sorry, got caught up with crazy work. I'll have a sheet up sometime tomorrow after my 12 hour DnD game. Wish me luck.

Oh boy, 12 hours? Good luck!!

Sumara

Player Name: Sumara

Character Name: Sandaris'rad (goes by San or Sanda)

Race: Twi'lek

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 140 lbs

Appearance: As in image.  Prefers to wear tight black pants given the option and brown leather boots.

Personality: Despite being found out as force sensitive and encouraged by her family to leave the business and join the Order, San is still very skeptical.  Living on Coruscant, she has seen Jedi once in awhile, though rarely are they seen, if ever, in the lower areas where she lived.  That and she would often co-pilot with her uncle out of the planet's space, delivering cargo to neighboring systems.  So in essence, she had never seen one in action, and she wasn't about to believe that their powers were as strong as her family claimed them to be. 

San's family is the most important thing to her, and second after that was the family business, and having both ripped away from her is making her increasingly bitter.  Still, it's because of her family's encouragement that she doesn't plan to just walk away from it and is even bothering attending the Temple for the first time.  She was told her grandparents owed their freedom to the Jedi, who helped them escape slavery on Ryloth so they could come here and start anew.  So, she'll give them that, at least...

Strengths: San has a knack for piloting starships and has some experience co-piloting freighters for her family's business on Coruscant.  To defend herself, she has been taught from youth how to fire a blaster, due to the tumultuous times.

Weaknesses: Not overly inclined to work with others and a bit of a loner, she is still not thrilled to have been sent to the temple.  Not confident in her force abilities.  She is still homesick and lets her feelings for her family distract her.  San also has a hatred for the wealthy, as it was one of them that nearly killed her father and the loss of their best ship nearly brought the family business into bankruptcy.

Equipment | Attire While allowed, San will always wear her holstered blaster and especially her deceased grandfather's pilot jacket over whatever clothes she is forced to wear under the order. 

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Sexual On's: Masturbation is the only kink San has explored though due from a distance, she might be into bondage (particular the sounds of the gagged), rough sex, and possibly even 'forced' though she won't admit to anything.

Sexual Off's: Gore, Vore, Toilet play, Watersports, Oviposition, Piercings

Personal History: San was born on Coruscant, as the third generation of her family to do so.  Like her parents, uncles, and cousins, she was raised from early life to become a cargo pilot and showed to have quite impressive skills for a young girl.  On her 17th birthday, her father's cargo ship was hit by a speeder whose rich driver was heavily intoxicated and drove the largest of the family's ships into a building, nearly killing her father in the process.  As he was no longer able to fly, San was given more responsibilities, which she took to with great vigour. 

On her 18th birthday, she was supposed to be given the company's new ship and become full captain if it wasn't for an unexpected visit.  As it turned out, San was a force-sensitive without even knowing it, though her mother then decided to inform her there had been a few incidents when she was little that had been written off.  Encouraged to go with the mysterious figure to the Jedi Temple, her family was basically telling her to leave everything she knew behind to become one of them.  A prospect she is not keen on doing. 

Family: San's grandfather, the founder of the small Rad Shipping Company, only recently passed away a few years prior, passing the family kalikori on to her father.  The company employs mostly members of her family, including her father, mother, uncles and aunts, and several of her cousins.  Her father was severely injured in an accident the year before and works in the company office directing the different cargo ships. 
On/Off Scroll

Sumara

Shoot, hit the wrong button.  Wupsie, I need to modify it to finish.

Also, how old are they supposed to be?
On/Off Scroll

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Sumara on January 06, 2018, 09:06:55 PM
Shoot, hit the wrong button.  Wupsie, I need to modify it to finish.

Also, how old are they supposed to be?

Doesn't matter. They can be young or old. The Force manifests when it manifests. :p

mai

Player Name: mai

Character Name: Ina'ris'aklaio (just call her Arisa)

Race: Chiss

Height: 170 cm (about 5'6")

Weight: 59 kg (about 130 lbs)

Appearance: Arisa is a young woman with the distinctive blue skin and glowing red eyes of the Chiss. She is of fairly average height and build, and can easily be overlooked were it not for her alien features. Her hair is a very dark blue (black, at first glance), and she wears it pulled back in a bun or ponytail. Typically she dresses in the brown or beige robes of the jedi, but when it is necessary to be more formal she tends to prefer earth tones and dull greens.

Personality: Arisa is utilitarian and goal-minded. She is very direct, often blunt, and believes strongly that if the correct position is properly articulated, there will be no disagreement from any life-form capable of logic with whom she might interact. Her strengths are therefore more tactical than diplomatic, and whatever reputation she has will be as a straightforward but resourceful problem-solver.

Strengths: Arisa has been with the Jedi since she was very young, so her schooling and training is all but entirely with the Order. She has vague memories of her youth on Csilla, and can still speak Cheunh (although not especially well, other more cultured speakers will quickly spot her as unusual). As a Jedi, her strengths are more in her skills in sharp-eyed analysis and observation of a situation, which compensates for her relatively weak force-sensitivity. She is very good at spotting the point at which a little bit of pressure can topple a mountain, metaphorically speaking.

Weaknesses: Arisa is not very strong with the Force. While she is force-sensitive, she's not likely to win any direct contests of strength. Additionally, her blunt nature and disregard for others' feelings can win her enemies more often than strictly necessary.

Equipment | Attire: Arisa typically wears the brown and beige robes of the Jedi order, dressing comfortably and in clothes that will allow her to move freely. When she needs to dress in civilian attire, she tends to simple unadorned clothing, aiming to go as unremarked as possible. She fights with a fairly unusual lightsaber (green in color), but will carry a holdout pistol (an antique slug-thrower) hidden on her person when she knows she'll be up against other lightsaber users.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, with a preference for humanoid women and a curiosity about non-humanoid aliens

Sexual On's: Arisa regards sex, in the Jedi fashion, as a simple physiological need to be fulfilled. Accordingly, her sexual likes tend to be fairly workmanlike and vanilla by most beings' taste. That said, she is a kind and attentive partner, who always aims to please.

Sexual Off's: Arisa is turned off by emotional attachment, sexual play involving violence, pain, or any variety of waste excretion. She also looks suspiciously on any sexual act that incorporates using the force for sexual purposes.

Personal History: As a child, Arisa was brought to Coruscant (and the Jedi Temple) from distant Csilla, the Chiss homeworld. The purpose at the time was a sort of cultural exchange, and she was one of a few force-sensitive youth sent to receive Jedi training (as the Chiss did not have a force-using tradition of their own). The other members of that particular mission are long gone, having moved on to other planets or returned to the Ascendency, but Arisa remained as a trainee and Padawan of the Jedi Order.

Family: Arisa doesn't remember much of anything of her family back on Csilla. She's not exiled or banished, and so still has obligations to a clan and family according to the norms of Chiss society, but since she's been away so long she doesn't consider these obligations anything other than a general mandate to look out for the well-being of Chiss society as a whole (to the extent of her abilities, naturally being halfway across the galaxy from them she doesn't think about it much).

Also, can we get a quick headcount of who's planning to be goody-two-shoes Jedi, and who plans to be secret sith? I can go either way and I'd like to have a sense of the balance of the group so that we don't end up too lopsided in one direction or the other.

Bowen

Player Name: Bowen
Character Name: Zaqhe'zil'nrista Nuruodo goes by Zak

Race: Chiss
Height: 6'
Weight: 220 Lbs
Appearance: Tall, athletic, lean muscles, ruby red eyes, blue skin
Personality: Curious, analytical, tactile

Strengths: Brilliant, experienced duelist, athletic, artistic
Weaknesses: Horrible with blasters, can't pilot, politics is something he understands but detests
Equipment | Attire Bounty hunter breast plate, brown long coat, black boots, long blade on back, EF-88 personal assistant droid

Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Sexual On's: He's still working that out.
Sexual Off's: No bathroom stuff, no gore or vore

Personal History: Zaqhe'zil'nrista was born to one of the Nine ruling families of the Chiss before the civil war whittled them down to four. House Nuruodo was a responsible for the military and foreign affairs. Zaqhe'zil'nrista was one of the top minds of his generation only his cousin Mitth'raw'nuruodo was rivaling him in anything...and Thrawn, as the humans called him was detestable by Chiss standards.

When Thrawn was exiled and joined the Empire Zaqhe'zil'nrista and his family felt that his position would be assured...once he got over some rather glaring shortcomings. He had no feel to be a pilot, was horrible with a blaster and understood politics just enough to hate them.
There was another secret. He was Force sensitive a thing almost unheard of in the Chiss Ascendancy. The Chiss do not accept alien concepts without great consideration; the Force, from an intellectual’s point of view, is a nightmare. On one side you gain power on the other side you are now a complete slave to your emotions, either giving into them and becoming completely tyrannical or forever on guard until you die.

Zaqhe'zil'nrista didn’t feel like that. He wasn’t an outsider trying to understand an intellectual query this was simply a part of him, like his sisters ability to sing or his mother’s faculty with numbers and facts. He used his personal fortune to get a Holocron from the Black Market. The Jedi inside the Holocron had taught him a little about the Force and how not to go insane or lose himself. It was when his father came in to watch him practice with a sword instead of put in some time at the firing range that Zaqhe'zil'nrista was discovered. It took a few moments for his father to realize what he was witnessing but once he had his blaster came out and the Holocron was no more.

There were fights and arguments for a week before Zaqhe'zil'nrista knew he must leave Chissia forever. He left with only a few letters to his sisters and mother. Women were a distraction and his father was adamant about seeking one out after he had graduated the Military academy and was a commissioned officer...one with a suitable dowry to get their fortunes back to where they should be.

The Chiss are not a well-liked race by those who know of them outside the Ascendancy. Mostly people were unaware of what he was and just ignored them unless he gave them reason to not do so. It was darkly humorous to him that in a universe filled with aliens his name tangled most tongues. People called him many things Zil and Zak were pretty easy for most to say.

Needing to make a living he discovered his skills at research of all things allowed him to become a rather effective investigator...that and his keen mind. He set up practice and rented a nearly abandoned spot from an older investigator that he helped. When he got the place ready he discovered that a ‘secretary’ droid was left behind. After giving her some power and renaming her designation to administrator the two have rarely been apart. It seems the reason she was left behind was she was a bit clingy. Zak didn’t mind so much since he was pretty much alone. her designation was EF 88 Zak calls her Effie.

He has continued to look for items of the Force with little luck. He paid a small fortune for a sword that the ancient Jedi were supposed to have used before they adopted the lightsaber as their weapon of choice. It’s silver and somewhat ornate...but there is ‘something’ to it.

Family: His father has all but disowned him. His mother and sisters would want to hear from Zak and easily understand he can't exactly return to their home world. They would be willing to visit.

Divine Tenacity

I'll be working on my character soon as I finish raiding with my group in FF14. @mai I am definitely going to be playing a secret Sith (hehe love that phrase) as well. Hopefully we can get one or two others.

Bowen

Player Name: Bowen
Character Name: Tarl Montross

Race: Mandalorian (near human)
Height: Also pretty self-explanatory.
Weight: 245 lbs
Appearance: Well muscled, short hair, white sightless eyes, tattoos that mark clan

Personality: Tarl was blind for the first nine years of his life. Not an easy thing in a warrior culture. Many options were unavailable to him. His training consisted of hand to hand and melee combat. He learned to make himself useful. He figured out how to repair weapons and armour. How to cook. An army isn't only made up of warriors. It weighed on his parents strongly, they were a proud people and had produced a defective Mandalorian. This is something that for all his blindness didn't escape him. In fact he learned to read people very well by the tells most people didn't rely on. Tarl is a patient person who makes no excuses for himself.

Strengths: Relentless, open minded, strong willed
Weaknesses: Blind (now sees through the Force), doesn't consider himself a leader of soldiers, misses his unit

Equipment | Attire Mandalorian armour, jetpack, Mythosaur axe, toolbelt

Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Sexual On's: Likes it rough, hair pulling, spanking, getting to discover each other, romance
Sexual Off's: No bathroom stuff, no gore or vore

Personal History: Tarl is the son of Bantu a General of Clan Montross. He was born blind and no medical procedure that didn't involve cybernetics would work on him. It's not in a Mandalorian to admit defeat so he trained his son in what he could. Tarl realized he'd never be the warrior his cousins or brothers were. His role would be secondary, support. That was something he needed to make himself good with every day since he was teased and mocked for his weakness. He apprenticed to the armour makers when he was five. He didn't like to look stupid in front of other so he spent a lot of time by himself. He learned to cook while he spent hours and hours trying to work out how armour was supposed to go together.

When he was nine his compound was attacked by the Empire. His people, his family were in danger and he could only hear what was happening as the explosions went off. Then when he heard his mother fighting a number of Storm Trooper it happened. He could feel she was in danger, he needed to help. And then all of a sudden he could 'see'. Not just in front of him but for a mile around him in all directions. He didn't question it, this was battle. At nine he was strong for his age but they were Storm Troopers. He felt he had other weapons at his disposal though. With a sweep of his ax he sent the five attacking his mother hurtling into walls. He could feel her wounds. This he wasn't sure of but no Mandalorian is without a medpack.

After that life changed drastically for Tarl. He became a proper warrior. He still avoided blaster and favoured his ax and fighting hand to hand but he became part of the fighting units. He regained his father's acceptance and lessened the shame. When he turned twenty he realized there was far more to learn than the things that came to him during the attack. He also instinctual felt that giving into his aggression could lead to some rather dark places. He told his parents he needed to find his own path for a while. It's not an easy decision to leave your family, your unit and clan. They needed him. His father gave him a Mythosaur axe that was in their hall of weapons of fallen warriors as a parting gift. With that he went off to find the Jedi and suitable training.

Family: Tarl's parents and his three brothers could easily make an appearance. He didn't leave them on bad terms. They know that they cannot provide the training he needs.

Fetwick

Player Name: Fetwick

Character Name: Tseebo Voss

Race: Rodian

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 160 lbs

Appearance: Image.

Personality: Often quiet, but not aloof. He is quite friendly, and loves to talk about the force and his visions.

Strengths: Tseebo has learned the survival skills that he needs in order to survive.

Weaknesses: He is often too trusting, especially with force users stronger than himself.

Equipment | Attire His robes, his compass, a canteen of water, and an ancient lightsaber he found.

Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Sexual On's: Nothing

Sexual Off's: Everything

Personal History: Tseebo Voss was only 12 years old when his father's freighter was shot down by pirates over the Tatooine borders. He was the only survivor of the crash landing. Stranded in the middle of the desert, he thought himself to surely die. It was then his powers spoke out to him in a dream. The force ghost of a human named Zev Antilles, reached out and guided him to a long forgotten cave. It was shelter from the grating sands, which eventually plugged the entrance. He was once again trapped, but with Zev's help he learned the power of meditation. For another 12 years, Tseebo sat still deep in mediation, opening himself to the force and living off of it. For twelve years, he survived without food, water, and light.

One day, Zev stopped calling to him. Tseebo felt a faint presence, deeper within the cave. There he found Zev's remains, which included a compass, his robes which fit his build nicely, and a canteen of water. It was the first time he drank it in so long, he was so overcome with happiness, he ignored his connection to the force. He was surprised by an acklay and attempted to dodge an attack, landing on a dirtied object. As a violet beam erupted from the cave, he got his first look at the creature before him. His instincts seemed to fail him at every turn as the creature got the best of him until a tiny presence emanated from Zev's bones. He closed his eyes and learned to trust in his trance that had become his way of life. He learned to read the static of the air, the dampness of the rocks, and soon every atom around him. With a single swing of the lightsaber, the creature wailed in agony retreating deeper into the cave.

Tseebo had another vision that night. Zev entrusted his possessions onto Tseebo, on the condition he escape and and give his remains a proper burial. Reaching out Tseebo carved a path into the sunken sand and used the compass to find his way back to a small farm, before setting off to find the Jedi temple to continue his training and give a proper burial to the lost Jedi.

Family: No

Juggtacular

Player Name: Juggtacular

Character Name: Tyree Bronwell Ordo

Race: Kiffar

Height: 6'6

Weight: 230lbs

Appearance: Tyron is a prime specimen, standing at 6'6 and weighing in at around 240lbs of almost pure muscle. This is due to a life lived on an uncharted planet with no one but himself and his Master.  He is Kiffar, a Near-Human race, but not completely. So his eyes are a brilliant golden hue instead of what most humans consider a normal eye color. A blood red tattoo of Clan Bronwell covers his nose and the bottom right part of his cheek. He has several Mando tattoos and brands as well. When not wearing his armor(which is almost never), Tyron likes to dress comfortably. This means he's usually seen in utility clothes, dusters, vests, etc... Anything that screams "that guy is a badass bounty hunter". And it works, as the Jedi robes are still fairly new to him. Far more often though, he's got on his Mandalorian Armor. Specially crafted to his specifications and a very noticeable white, a far cry from the muted and dark colors of most. On his helmet he's carved the skull of a creature he killed a few years back. Toughest fight of his life and no one still knows what the monster is.

Personality: Tyron is some sort of mix between a realist, and an optimist. He understands things are how they are, and in certain situations, it's just going to be bad. However, he tries to stay hopeful that the best of things will come as long as he puts forth the effort, trusts in himself, his fellow Jedi, and the Force. It's honestly an exhausting mindset, but the alternative is to give into the depression that is realizing life will be bad far more often than it's good.

Despite it feeling like it isn't there most of the time, he tries to listen to the Force and follow where it guides him. The times he's done so, truly done so. The results have been quite satisfying. On the flip side of the coin, he is a Jedi. He can't afford to be kind 100% of the time, or he will be killed. So he has just as much capacity for emotionless efficiency.

Growing up almost all alone with only a gruff Mandalorian for company and a few pets has...changed how Tyree interacts with people. He's not used to them, so he's often by himself. Or standing away from the group. He has to learn to reintegrate himself with others after nearly 10 years of isolation. He tends to analyze everyone and everything around him, a habit he picked up to help stay alive on Orella(the name they'd given the planet). It can get annoying having him staring you down, but it's just what he does.

Ty isn't feral, but he's very...rough around the edges.

Strengths: One of Ty's main strengths is his raw power and potential with the Force. He is extremely strong and well versed in using different Force Techniques. He is also well above what one would expect when it comes to combat proficiency, as Krell has trained him in everything from blasters to slugthrowers to ship cannons to lightsabers. He knows how to fight, using his body or anything else to turn into a weapon. He is Kiffar, so due to his Force sensitivity, he can touch items or people and use Psychometry to see the history there. It's quite a useful ability. And while he hasn't had as much to train on as many, he is pretty good with technology. He spent years with Krell force feeding him every scrap of info he could find on things like Hyperdrive maintenance, ship systems, etc... So something like this would never happen to him again. His instincts are very keen, and he tends to just listen to his gut.

Weaknesses: Essentially while Tyron has become very, very focused on the combat, and action and espionage aspect of being a Jedi...living with A Mandalorian Jedi Battlemaster in the wilderness for nearly ten years has left him lacking in other areas. He is not strong in diplomacy, as Krell wasn't much for it, and the only other people he had to talk to were animals he had to come up with names for. While he has a knack for problem solving, many of his solutions involve violence or straightforward actions. He has a hard time with taking orders from anyone who isn't Krell.

Equipment | Attire
Suit of Mandalorian Armor
Jetpack
Twin LL-30 Blaster Pistols
Jungle Saberstaff

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Sexual On's: Vanilla, Oral, Anal, Rough Sex, Dirty Talk, Roleplay,

Sexual Off's: No linking to O/O's please!

Personal History: Tyron was born on Kiffu, the homeworld of the Kiffar people to Clan Bronwell. For the first few years of his life, Tyron seemed like a normal little boy. Then one day he touched his dad's blaster. His eyes began to glow and he saw the weapon's past. Saw the deaths it brought. The memories were so vivid and real he couldn't handle it and started crying as loud as he could. To go with that, a telekinetic pulse sent everything in the room, including his father flying into the wall.

In a few moments Jellen discovered his son was a Force User. They wasted no time throwing a going away celebration for young Tyron before they sent him off to Coruscant to train at the Jedi Temple. It was a sad farewell, but he needed to learn to control his powers. The Master who'd been sent to retrieve him, Krell Ordo, was somewhat famous in the Order as a rebel. A man who did things his own way, but always got results. Maybe it was the Mandalorian in him? On their way to the Temple, a degraded piece in the Hyperdrive array snapped, yanking them out of hyperspace right above a planet.

It's gravity pulled them down to the surface, and while they both survived the crash, they wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. Thankfully, the ship was mostly intact so they had shelter. And even with the planet's strong magnetic fields, it was still possible to eventually get a message out. For now though, they had found home. For several years, they were stuck, so the only thing to do was live. Master Ordo taught Tyree what he needed to survive, to thrive, and to flourish, even in the worst of conditions. Just like a true Mando. It didn't take long for the Master to discover that Ty's potential and power within the Force were massive.

And he re-doubled his efforts in training the boy. It was a harsh life, but Ty survived. He made Krell proud every step of the way. Eventually, when he was fourteen, Krell adopted him formally to truly make him a Mandalorian. Now he was Tyree Bronwell Ordo, of Clan Ordo. Months later, it seemed the Force finally decided to act, and the messages they had been broadcasting offworld were finally picked up. The two were rescued a few weeks later, after nearly a decade alone. They returned to the Order with open arms, and Tyree was officially made Krell's Padawan. It has taken him time to adjust to being around people, and listening to anyone other than Krell, but he's getting there. Krell has told him he sees a great destiny within him. He just needs to be the one to shape it himself.

Family:
Auron Bronwell - Biological Father
Mirella Bronwell - Biological Mother
Teece Bronwell - Younger Sister
Rayce Bronwell - Younger Brother
Master Krell Ordo - Adoptive Father/Jedi Master

His family was worried sick for years, even losing all hope of ever seeing him again once they'd heard of his disappearance. When he was finally found, they welcomed him back with open arms, as well as Master Ordo who had grown as fond of Ty as he had of him.

Norsegod1839

Player Name: Erotic Literacy

Character Name: Galen Morenko

Race: Human

Height: 5'9

Weight: 200 Lb

Appearance: Given my picture is with the hood up I shall describe his face. He has jet black hair he currently keeps shaved down, a slightly crooked nose from a fight he got in pre jedi days that did not set right. He has full lips and bright intense green eyes.

Personality:  Intense would be an apt way of describing Galen and who he is. He is serious about his training the most and nine times out of ten you can find him training or studying instead of relaxing. He isn't necessarily incapable of having fun but for him his pursuit of power in the force comes before anything. The biggest aspect of his personality is his ability to charm and hide his true desires from the Jedi and his master. He is very adapt at playing "teachers pet" and hiding his desire for power under innocence. He is not a dark person however and has a strong sense of justice and a firm belief that the separatist and Sith are evil. He flirts with the dark side and would be personality and morally something neither Jedi or Sith.

Strengths: Charming a trait he learned in his years as a thief and con artist. Before he became a Jedi he was well versed in sword techniques and even used a Vibro Blade over a blaster. He was an accomplished swordsman before he became a Jedi and his powers have only grown since. He is very street smart and has the accompanying skills that come with leaving on the street and surviving. (Ie pick pocketing, basic computer slicing, lock picking)

Weaknesses: The physical area of the force is where Galen is strongest at. However the more subtle parts of it are a struggle for him. He can lift something heavy for instance and throw it with full force. Yet manipulating a small pebble and guiding it through a stream is a hit or miss exercise for him. His strengths could also be his weakness as well. He is very driven and willful and will do anything for his lust for power even if it means putting himself in danger.

Equipment | Attire The picture above is his main choice of attire. He wears his Jedi robes almost constantly. However when wanting to go incognito he wears a pair of black armored flight pants and matching republic flight jacket.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Sexual On's: Galen is open for pretty much everything! He is straight but considers sexuality and learning about sex to be part of his journey to power! So he adopts the mind set of "i'll try anything once"

Sexual Off's: Male on Male (due to a bad experience during his street days he prefers not to talk about) and anything painful.

Personal History: Nar Shadaa or the "smugglers moon" is a lawless harsh world. A world where Hutts and crime lords do buisness and smugglers break bread with bounty hunters. It is not a world you'd want a kid to grow up in especially one who had no one but themselves. Yet that is the story young Galen lived for several years. His parentage is unknown and the only thing he can remember from his early child hood is being used in various criminal gangs to fit in to small spaces and steal. Eventually he got to old for that and spent his child years alternating between begging on the streets and or stealing directly. Eventually he stole from the wrong person one of the many hutt crime lords that operated on the planet itself.

A young preteen Galen did his best to run from the Hutt but was ultimately captured and brought for his punishment. Galen went from being a child of the streets to a slave of the hutt he stole from. He became a instrument a tool the hutt used when subtly or covert stealing was needed. When Galen failed he was punished and placed in the fighting pits where his skills and reputation with a blade grew. It was during one of these fights that A Jedi master on a secret mission on the moon spotted him. The Jedi Master sensed the potential in the young man. Feeling sorry for him the Jedi Master bought Galen from the Hutt and took him back to the temple for training. Galen never looked back and promised himself he would never return to the moon as long as he lived.

Family: He has no idea as he was born and raised on the street.

Divine Tenacity

Nice to see that we have such a diverse group of characters! I think we are juuuuuust about ready to start, don't you think?

As I work on my character sheets I will also be working on getting up an OOC thread as well as a Character Roster thread (just to keep things nice and tidy). Maybe also a map thread (so that we're all not just confined to the Jedi Temple).

A bit after that, I will start working on our intro post. One thing though... I still don't know what board we will be posting in!!!

Any suggestions to the overall flavor of the rp will be most welcome and will help to make any decisions regarding what board we'll be using.

May the Force be with you all!

RobHumph

Colour me interested in this game, love Star Wars and it looks like this is EU and not the Disneyfied... thing that it is these days

Just a few things I would like some clarification on. This is set 24 BBY (two years before Geonosis) and can we play as non force sensitives?

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: RobHumph on January 07, 2018, 01:57:58 PM
Colour me interested in this game, love Star Wars and it looks like this is EU and not the Disneyfied... thing that it is these days

Just a few things I would like some clarification on. This is set 24 BBY (two years before Geonosis) and can we play as non force sensitives?

Sure can, if you would like to be someone who helps to keep the Academy running or even a citizen of Corsucant that perfectly acceptable. Although since this game is centered around the current generation of students, I would suggest that your non-Force sensitive be a secondary character.

Norsegod1839

I have a question as well! Since this is the time of the stuffy sexless Jedi Order how do you see that unfolding? Are we going to lead a force revolutiom of some sort into the whole no attachment side of things? Or are the people who are pairing up going to need to make sure hiding it is incorporated into the romance?

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 07, 2018, 02:07:41 PM
I have a question as well! Since this is the time of the stuffy sexless Jedi Order how do you see that unfolding? Are we going to lead a force revolutiom of some sort into the whole no attachment side of things? Or are the people who are pairing up going to need to make sure hiding it is incorporated into the romance?

Glad you asked! mai actually asked this question a couple of days ago, so I will just copypasta the answer here:

QuoteSo I do want to bend Jedi canon a bit, while they do frown upon emotional attachment, they do see the physical act of intimacy as a necessary act. They would oppose emotional attachment however, or at least most of the older (ancient) Jedi Masters do. While they frown upon it, they do understand that Force sensitive users need a sound mind and a sound body in order to wield their Force.

RobHumph

Quote from: Divine Tenacity on January 07, 2018, 02:01:35 PM
Sure can, if you would like to be someone who helps to keep the Academy running or even a citizen of Corsucant that perfectly acceptable. Although since this game is centered around the current generation of students, I would suggest that your non-Force sensitive be a secondary character.

Awesome. Do I post the character sheet here or PM you?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Divine Tenacity on January 07, 2018, 02:20:14 PM
Glad you asked! mai actually asked this question a couple of days ago, so I will just copypasta the answer here:

Got it! So this is a world where sex is not frowned upon within the Jedi within reason! But things like getting married and such are?

So I guess my follow up question. The Jedi promote sex as a form of getting it out of your system with whoever is available and not taking it any step forward?

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: RobHumph on January 07, 2018, 02:20:44 PM
Awesome. Do I post the character sheet here or PM you?

You can post it here so I can give it a looky-loo. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me!

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 07, 2018, 02:25:27 PM
Got it! So this is a world where sex is not frowned upon within the Jedi within reason! But things like getting married and such are?

So I guess my follow up question. The Jedi promote sex as a form of getting it out of your system with whoever is available and not taking it any step forward?

Correct within reason. I still haven't worked out all the details juuuust yet but I'll go over it with my co-GM when he returns later tonight and we can hammer out all the details.

mai

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 07, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

I've been interpreting it as "sex isn't forbidden, but personal and emotional attachment are". So we end up with Jedi being NSA-only (which I find pretty amusing honestly)

Norsegod1839

My recommendation is maybe that they promote a free sex with anyone kind of partnership so that attachment like jealousy and fighting over partner doesn't happen. You know the whole jealousy can lead to the dark side mantra.

RobHumph

Player Name: RobHumph

Character Name: Kelzan

Race: Iridonian Zabrak (Near-Human)

Height: 6'4''

Weight: 200 lbs

Appearance: A fair-skinned Zabrak with the typical ritual tattoos of his people and the expected horns (I would boot up SWTOR to get a new image but it takes 12 hours to start on windows 10 for some insane reason)

Personality: In many ways, Kelzan is the typical Jedi Guardian, straight to the point, direct in his approach and quick to resort to physical methods of dealing with problems. This is not to say that he's a brute of a Jedi though, more than he simply prefers not wasting time. Indeed, he is clever enough to grasp the mechanics of speeders and swoop bikes, tinkering with said machines being one of his favourite pass times in lieu of meditation like many of his fellows. More than all that, he is still young and has yet to mellow out into the type of Jedi the public always think about when they see a lightsaber or the Jedi Temple

Strengths:
- Strong, as is typical for a Zabrak
- Skilled duellist and unarmed combatant
- Decent (though still experimenting) speeder and swoop bike mechanic
- Those horns are good for headbutts y'know

Weaknesses:
- Not as strong in the force as most Jedi. He is proficient, but there is a reason he focused on the lightsaber.
- Naive of the outside world having spent most of his life in the Jedi Temple
- Perhaps a bit too quick to resort to headbutts and lightsabers in the event of opposition

Equipment | Attire
- Typical Jedi robes in an earthy green tone
- Green bladed Lightsaber
- Salvaged Swoop Bike he has spent the last three years trying to rebuild

Sexual Orientation: Good Lord aren't we supposed to be Jedi? heterosexual if you must know

Sexual On's: He won't deny he likes primarily vanilla stuff, though the odd bit of restraints on the significant other isn't out of the question

Sexual Off's: Anything extreme

Personal History: Kelzan doesn't remember much about his childhood on Iridonia, he struggles to even recall the faces of his parents. All he really knows is life within the Jedi Temple, which is about as isolated as one can get while at the same time being regarded as "lucky" by the people of the Galaxy.

His life too within the Temple is unremarkable. He was a youngling, to begin with, spending those glorious pre-teen years learning how to not get shot by those remote droids they set on you, learning how to (fail to) sneak away and go to the garage to mosey on around the speeders.

In fact, the only real thing of note to happen to him thus far is that he has yet to gain a master after becoming a Padawan. Besides that, he was able to strike up something of a friendship with one of the non-force-senstivie workers in the garage who taught him what he knows about vehicles and ultimately, gave him a totaled swoop bike.

Family: Some parents he doesn't remember all too well about half a galaxy away

Bowen

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on January 07, 2018, 02:39:14 PM
My recommendation is maybe that they promote a free sex with anyone kind of partnership so that attachment like jealousy and fighting over partner doesn't happen. You know the whole jealousy can lead to the dark side mantra.

Having come into the Force later in life Zak is probably going to call these Jedi on what seems like philosophical laziness. They are basically telling you to not feel and repress everything...yeah, that's mentally healthy. His stance is that you should learn to deal with the emotions you have not pretend they don't exist.

Divine Tenacity

Player Name: Divine Tenacity

Character Name: Ashur'anamon(True Name) Ashura Namon (Common Name)

Race: Twi'lek

Height: 1.8 meters (5'9")

Weight: 65kg (143lbs)

Appearance: Ashur'anamon a Twi'lek with the common lavender coloring though her lekku sports lighter bands around each. Just like any other Twi'lek female, she enjoys wearing form fitting clothing in hues that compliment her skin tone. When in attendance at the Academy, she chooses to wear the traditional robes of the Jedi.

Personality: Ashur'anamon is quite opposite from the more flamboyant personalities of other Twi'lek females. While she does possess the capabilities to charm and dazzle, she has no patience for it, much preferring to keep to herself. Others might consider her frigid and 'unfriendly', but it is just how she developed over the years being passed around from one master to another before running away. For those who can see past her surface mien they would discover that she is privately very fierce and loyal to her friends, able to step up to the call of duty and beyond when they find themselves in trouble.

Strengths:
Disciplined- Ashur'anamon is know to be very controlled and patient in all aspects of her life. You will never see her resolve waver.
Loyal- When one earns her loyalty they discover they have a friend for life.
Steadfast- No task is too difficult for this quiet Twi'lek. She is capable of stepping up to the line and see whatever needs her assistance through with above average results.

Weaknesses:
Headstrong- Once Ashur'anamon believes in something, it is very hard to change her mind.
Impulsive- She's more of a swing first, ask questions later sort of woman.
Vulnerable- Ashur'anamon still have secrets that threaten to destroy her as well as any around her. Tread carefully when asking about her personal life.
Angry- Forged from when she was sold into slavery and tempered under her former Master unyielding cruelty, who harshly treated her for years nigh unending. Ashur'anamon has a deep pit of rage from being so helpless during those years. That temper lays just underneath the surface and threatens to bubble over with just the tiniest of sparks.

Equipment | Attire
Casual: Brown leather bomber jacket and black tank top (or bustier), tight trousers and knee length boots.
Formal: Traditional Jedi robes
Weaponry: dual training lightsabers (rose) with tonfa hilt (starting), standard blaster, lightsaber (royal purple) lance (will be given later over the course of RP)

Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible

Sexual On's: While she can be quite vanilla when it comes to intimacy, there is always a part of her that will crave passionately rough handling. Considering she trusts no one just yet, these desires for the bite of a lash or being bound and sensually tortured for hours on end is very much a closely kept secret.

Sexual Off's: The usual ickies: scat, vore, snuff, and dismemberment.

Personal History: Like many Twi'leks, Ashur'anamon was born on the planet Ryloth to esteemed but impoverished parents. She was much like many other Twi'lek youth, enjoying her childhood and wonderment in all things great and insignificant. Her parents enjoyed watching their little girl grow up, but there was always something hidden behind their adoring eyes, something that always made their smiles sad whenever they looked upon her. Even so, they taught the girl all they could of their society and culture, and of other species that visited Ryloth for festivities. Ashur'anamon soaked in all of her lessons with a child's seriousness, everything from art, music, literacy, mathematics, as well as basic combat tactics.

It wasn't until Ashur'anamon was about to leave girlhood behind that she discovered what that 'something' was. A Neimoidian by the name of Pudu Ifri had come to Ryloth to experience the infamous largess that Twi'leks are known for and discovered Ashur'anamon laughing and dancing and playing with the other Twi'lek children during a fete. Neimoidians were known for having great avarice and Pudu Ifri was a shining example of his people. After making a few discrete inquiries, he had found that Ashur'anamon's parents were steeped in debt which he kindly offered to take care of-- if they would sell their only offspring into his service.

Having known this moment would come, her parents easily accepted the agreement and thus their little girl was now one of many Pudu Ifir's possessions. With no reason to dally any longer on Ryltoh, the Neimoidian took Ashur'anamon (who screamed and begged not to go) away to his sprawling palace on Rishi, where he overlooked many of the mining operations that lead to his vast wealth. It was also where he had his newest possession 'trained' most thoroughly, taking away her innocence soon after in an act of unconscionable brutality, teaching her what was expected of her as a slave. Ashur'anamon hated every moment, but her little spots of rebellion were easily quelled by Pudu's ruthless overseers, who never hesitated to beat the girl into submission.

For years Ashur'anamon wished and hoped someone, anyone would come and take her away from this cruel life. No one answered, but the Force did. During one of the beatings she received regularly by Pudu Ifir, Ashura'anamon suddenly exploded. Her Force manifested in a way that killed Pudu messily and took out most of his mansion and the surrounding grounds. Horrified at what she did, Ashur'anamon 'liberated' herself and a small merchant vessel and flew away from Rishi and the life she had no taste for.

Some time after she found herself on the planet of Alderaan, where she lived on the streets and beggared funds for food and sustenance, even disdainfully trading what 'skills' she learned under Pudu Ifir and his overseers. it was during one such assignation that she learned her human 'client' had taken it upon himself to share her with a gang of his friends and deciding not to pay her in the process. Once again her Force manifested, this time murdering he brutes who delighted in raping her senseless. It was after the carnage a Jedi by the name of Kares Nyght discovered the young woman and took her into her care, gently nurturing her back to health and teaching her the rudiments of controlling the Force. Ashur'anamon blossomed underneath Kares's attention, glad that her savior was so unlike the people she had once knew-- including her parents. Developing somewhat of a idol complex, Ashur'anamon wanted to learn how to become a Jedi herself which Kares agreed to readily. Taking the young woman to Coruscant, she entrusted her keeping to the Jedi Academy, promising to mentor her and teach her more of what it means to be a Jedi and how to live harmoniously with the Force.

Family: Ashur'anamon knows her clan lives quite peacefully on their home world of Ryloth. She however, has no desire to see the people who sold her into slavery.  Everything that she has become she owes to her current mentor, Jedi Kares Nyght.

Divine Tenacity

RobHumph

Player Name: RobHumph

Character Name: Jaxun Ordo

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 194 lbs

Appearance: The quintessential Mandalorian marksman to look at him. With dark green Mandalorian Armour (The only piece made out of Beskar is the helmet, the rest being Durasteel or Plasteel) and pouches containing anything from additional ammunition to explosive charges, this is not a man one would mistake for anything but a soldier of fortune.

Personality: Honour means nothing to Jaxun Ordo, mercy means even less than that. There are only a few things that motivate this man in life. Credits, stalking his prey and blowing things to kingdom come. In person, he is unpleasant and oftentimes hostile, though this will all change in the blink of an eye if the chance of credits comes forth. Somewhat oddly for a Mandalorian warrior, Jaxun also has a distinct dislike of both the Fetts and Death Watch, counting both as attention seeking idealists who have no idea what being a Mandalorian truly means (not that he stands on any ground to judge).

Strengths:
- Precise shot with both a rifle and a pistol
- Good with explosives
- Can fly with the best of them
- Professional when he needs to be

Weaknesses:
- An utter asshole
- Very few friends if any at all
- Only proficient in hand to hand, anyone skilled would have the upper hand

Equipment | Attire
- Mandalorian Armour (Beskar helmet)
- Sniper rifle
- Heavy blaster pistol
- Thermal detonators

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Sexual On's: Oddly vanilla in this regard considering his love of killing

Sexual Off's: Extreme stuff

Personal History: Little is known about Jaxun Ordo's younger life beyond what can be expected. Born on Mandalore and taught the ways of the Mandalorian warrior, Jaxun only really makes any claim to distinction after he left his home planet when he was in his late teens, and started his long career of bounty hunting, grand robbery, and whatever else could make him money and give him a chance to put a blaster bolt through someone's heart.

The storied career is not the match of his peers, doubtless, he is next to unknown compared to the giants of his field, Cad Bane and Jango Fett, but he is known enough. If you want someone dead and aren't worried about making it look like an accident, Jaxun Ordo can get it done, it's as simple as that.

Family: No blood family left, exceedingly limited contact with Clan Ordo back on Manda'yaim (Mandalore)

RobHumph

And that's my two characters thrown into the moshpitt

mai

Quote from: Bowen on January 07, 2018, 03:41:55 PM
Having come into the Force later in life Zak is probably going to call these Jedi on what seems like philosophical laziness. They are basically telling you to not feel and repress everything...yeah, that's mentally healthy. His stance is that you should learn to deal with the emotions you have not pretend they don't exist.

To be fair, that's a bit of a misrepresentation of what the Jedi do, Yoda is constantly telling people to use their feelings. The Jedi teach that one must not be controlled by one's emotions.

Overall I agree with you honestly, I think that if we're going to be playing Jedi we should at least try to portray them as a bit better than the least sympathetic interpretation of their philosophy

Divine Tenacity

Awesome and they look good, Rob!

Alrighty ladies and gents, I figured out which board we are going in. We will be taking up residence in the Bondage: Exotic Small Groups sub board. If anyone think that it should go into another sub board then feel free to tell me otherwise!

Also by last count I see that we have 3 females (4th pending as I work on the character sheet later) and 7 males. While I don't particularly mind the ratio, I think we can probably recruit a couple of more ladies into the fold. Feel free to drag in a friend or writing buddy of any gender who enjoys playing female characters!

Norsegod1839

Player Name: Erotic Literacy

Character Name: Adriana Nervana

Height: 5'8

Weight: 175

Appearance: exactly as pictured above!

Personality: Shy and reserved, Adriana is not the kind of girl you would expect to be a Jedi. She is very soft spoken and prefers to be as far from the drama as possible. She is a bit of a teachers pet and very studious in regards to her training. She disposes getting dirty in anyway and never leaves her room without being impeccable. Her dueling style reflects her personality eloquent reserved but deadly when need be. She also acts very shy around women and is more comfortable around men.

Strengths: Very smart and capable she has a good head on her shoulders and is very "get shit done" type.

Has a high level of skill with the force and meditation. She is an of average fencer but is very strong in the force and skills.

Is very comfortable around royalty and giving commands

Weaknesses: Meek not really interested in fighting

Has not come to terms with her own sexuality leading to bad judgement

Also not very physically strong

Equipment | Attire Wears the Jedi robes above for most of her day. She has a huge closet full of clothes from her family as well that are all high priced and beautiful.

Sexual Orientation: She is a closet lesbian who has not come to terms with that and is hiding behind the old Jedi code as a way of not dealing with it.

Sexual On's: Again my character like me are pretty into anything! Also as a woman who has not faced her own sexuality she is not entirely sure what she likes. She knows she has no interest in men. She likes a strong commanding woman and since she will not flirt herself a girl who shows her interest and flirts.

Sexual Off's: Men she just isnt interested in them

Personal History: Adriana was born to a lesser royal family on the planet of Naboo. She was a child when the separatist first attacked Naboo and watched the horrors of war from her family estate. In danger and in shock her powers manifested during the siege and she was revealed to be force sensitive. Even though she was slightly to old and behind the royal family used their position and influence to gain her a late admission. She has been with the academy ever since and is one of the few who is allowed to go and see her family every once in a while.

Family: One of the lesser royal families of Naboo

RobHumph

ask and ye shall receive by the looks of it

Norsegod1839

Lol I was working on it before she even said anything! I was going to post it saw there were two other posts and was pleasantly surprised to see I was ahead for once!

Divine Tenacity

TheLaughingOne

*grumples at RL* Stupid work and things distracting me to long to be able to get a character ready to into game... :I

Hope you lot have a good one!!
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!