Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

nighty night Lolli. *rocks back and forth on feet looking around to find something to get into* I think its to late to do anything *curls up onto couch and fall asleep*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

good morning snack bar!!!!!!*waits for some one to show up so i can glomp them =P*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and leaves everyone a special box of their favorites with their names on it, adding eon to the list of boxes*

morning everyone....*makes extra coffee*

*grumbles* damn daylight saving shit...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Lolli

Good morning, my Shack-dwelling brothers and sisters! -grabs her special box-
I know it's not nice to show favoritism, but MzNurse -whispers- you're my favorite. :3

Edit to add;
-giggle- 269 posts for me!
[/childishness]
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

*jaw drops open* but...but...i thought i was your favorite  :-[

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saberblue

*jaw also drops, doesn't regain composure until a random ewok jabs him with a spear.*

OW!  You little bugger! *chases ewok*

I thought I was your favorite, too! XD  You must have lots of favorites...
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

Oh! U-uhm.. well, I can have more then one.....
-runs away-

-sneaks back in, points and laughs at Saber's number of posts- IT'S 69 TOO!
-runs away again-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*finally wakes up do to Ewok running from saber* what what about special box

*looks for box and quickly picks it up when see it* Oh thank you Nurse. And hi everybody.

* goes over to snow pets his head* don't worry snow your my favorite, you want to share whats sin my box.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-sneaks back in-
I'm declaring everybody my favorite something.
Snow's my favorite brownie-crazed-cuddle-monster, Saber's my favorite Ewok-loving-fellow-dork and MzNurse is my favorite goodie-bringer!
Everybody else is my favorite something, too.. once I figure it out. xD

Hi, Saturschild. :] How are you this afternoon?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

eon

*Jumps in and tackles his special box and opens it, immediatly eating one of the cookies with a big grin on his face*

I officially am in love with you, Mz!  ;D

snow

hehehe i think everyone is, and lolli is my favorite, favorite name maker upper XD

Lolli

Aha, you're fabulous, Snow.

-waves- Hello, Eon!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*cuddles lolli* hehehe thank you  ;D

saturnschild

*walks in back from Japanese class* its so hard having classes at night i miss everything, and I was alone today all friends where sick or out of town. *picks up snow and give a great big hug* I just need to hug something right now, don't mind. And special box *opens up box and eats what inside and sighs*

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies, leaves special boxes* running late guys...sorry.  Somebody else needs to make coffee
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saberblue

Quote from: Lolli Rae on March 10, 2009, 11:10:44 AM
Oh! U-uhm.. well, I can have more then one.....
-runs away-

-sneaks back in, points and laughs at Saber's number of posts- IT'S 69 TOO!
-runs away again-

Um...uh...OH, LOOK OVER THERE! *points*

*runs away, with a post count that is no longer 69, giggling madly*

Yaaaaaay!  I'm the favorite dork! *does happy dance*  I always wanted to be a dork!

*turns, and, after reading post, delivers a hug unto saturnschild*

Wow...I've been there.  Night classes aren't always easy to deal with.  It gets better, though. ^^  Just hang in there.

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saberblue

Quote from: MzNurse on March 11, 2009, 07:37:19 AM
*restocks all the goodies, leaves special boxes* running late guys...sorry.  Somebody else needs to make coffee

MINIONS! *snaps fingers, army of ewoks appear.*  BRING FORTH THE LIQUID GOLD!

Lolli

-snatches coffee from Ewok, demands hazlenut creamer-
Oy...headaches suck. Need caffine!

-laughs at Saber- Goodmorning, my favorite dork!
Morning Saturnschild, Snow, MzNurse and whoever else might be lurking around!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*sneaks in and glomps everyone in the room one by one, and cuddles them* good morning everyone

Lolli

-cuddles back, scratches Snow behind the ears- Goodmorning, Snowy. :]
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

YAY! *cuddles lolli and licks her cheek* how are you this fine morning?

snow

saturnschild

*shakes head at ewoks and refuse sthe coffe* thanks but not really a coffe drinker

*goes over post* you right saber they do sometimes get better depending on what happens during class. thanks for the hug. And i only have one class today, so I better. *skips around throwing candy out of pockets* see im so mch better i brough candy

Ons and Offs saturn

eon

I wonder if the Ewoks have any cups of tea... I could do with a decent cuppa right about now.

saturnschild

yes yes a cup of tea would be nice eon. Saber does the ewoks have tea.

Ons and Offs saturn