How to??

Started by Autumn52, January 12, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Does anyone know how to turn a facebook link into a link I can share on here?

I wasn't sure if it would be okay to put the link here, so if it is just let me know and I will. Otherwise, I can PM it to someone to help me....

Thanks in advance for any help you might provide.

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ariel

Is it an FB link to something private, like your profile, or is it just a public link?
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Autumn52

It is just a public link. It is a cute dog with her puppies. A video actually and I couldn't figure out how to put it on here so I thought I would ask. It really brightened my day and I thought some of the other animal lovers on here would like it.

Thank you for responding.

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Ariel

That’s fine! If you click share, a copy link option should pop up.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Nowherewoman

Can also R-click on the video itself. Hit 'copy video URL'. Paste to post. No need to use tag codes or anything, the site builds the frame automatically.
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Autumn52

Thank you both. I tried both things but I couldn't get it to work. I did finally find the link on youtube after searching and searching.

Thanks a lot.