Warcraft Sex Void

Started by PinkSuccubus, July 08, 2010, 09:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PinkSuccubus

I am making this game because, although I don't play WoW myself, I seem to be becoming increasingly attached to those races. Specifically Night elves and big troll dicks :D I know it's silly but I don't care! I think that I'll run with this fleeting fetish until it's gone.
You can be any race you want but for starters, I'm looking for two men and two women. I'm already playing a babe role, obviously, so that means the spots that remain are two guys and one girl. Mathematics. If there are a few more wonderful people who would like to join(wishful thinking), then they are welcome. Mostly because I personally wouldn't mind having two big men all to my self. Come and have fun! If you don't play WoW, that's fine too. If you DO play it than please don't hassle me for being ignorant of crystal spheres 'n' such. Peace!

As for setting, I can give that some thought. Because of the character I am choosing to play we can begin in a sex dungeon. For the sake of variation, we'll be in a castle. That way, we can travel to bedrooms and into other erotic places you can think of. You can't leave the castle(because of demons or something) but there are a few sunlit courtyards and balconies if you want to shag up against a tree. Yay!

Don't worry about a specific character sheet. More info is always better, naturally. Here is my character.

Name: Silver
Race: Night Elf
Sex: Female
Affiliation: Horde Slave
Sexual Preference: Anytime from anyone. Ingrained.
Bio: Sil is relatively young for an elf and very naive. She was captured when she was a child and has been an orc toy for most of her life. She was a rare beauty for an horde prisoner and the orcs and trolls that she had been given to had saved her for a long time. They introduced a aphrodisiacal drug into her meals and before long she was begging for it. They took all three of her verginities in one night. Since, she has become a slave to sex; an addict. She doesn't know anything else. She doesn't know passion or love. She wants it and when you see her she'll get it.
Visage:

Hope to see you soon. Oh and don't judge me just yet. After all these are only my baby steps. Peace!
Do What Keepeth Thou from Wilting, Shall be The Loophole in the Law

Passionate Ink

Hi PinkSuccubus,
I'm really interested in taking part in your rp.
I played Warcraft and WoW quite a bit, thus I'm accustomed to the lore. (However I'm no fanboy)
If you need some advice me - and my fellow gamer, that showed up by now - will be at your disposal  ;)

Name: Zul'Antu
Race: Darkspear Troll
Affiliation: Horde, Darkspear Tribe
Sexual Preference: heterosexual, dominant
Bio: Zul'Antu is a battle-scarred Shadowstalker and warrior of the Darkspear Tribe.
He fought against the Alliance many a time, and although against the creatures dwelling in Kalimdor.
Humans, Dwarfs, Elves, Trolls, Demons - you name it, he slew it.
After  Thrall, resuced his people from the Murlocs, down in Stranglethorn Vale, Zul'Antu  followed the warchief across the ocean to Kalimdor. There he lead a group of the Darkspear renegates against the Legions Demons on behalf of great Vol'jin.
Unless many other trolls, Zul'Antu is less xenophobe. But don't make the mistake of thinking, he wouldn't slay you at sight. It just means, that he studied the way of life of other races and that when lust takes over he doesn't wait for a female troll
Despite not being an evil man, Zul'Antu is a troll after all and  he's by no means one of the good guys. The shadowhunter  follows the old Darkspear philosophy „Do What it takes“ - and he does what it takes to please himself.
Appearance:

Passionate Ink has requested an indefinite account restriction as of 2 September 2010.

Krayz

Hey Pink Succubus, I've been thinking of setting up a WoW roleplay myself. I'm a big junkie on the lore, not just the MMO. If you'd like, I'd be glad to help you with a setting that fulfills everything you want while still being acceptable lore-wise =D

Either way, I'm quite interested.

elfguy

Color me purple, and interested.
----

aya

Popping in here with an 'interested' for now.

Edit: Yeah, big ex-WoW player. Belf female if I join.

Brumak

I would be more than thrilled to particapte in this group rp. I have played wow for about 4 years both factions. If you need a character sheet let me know. One tauren male comming up....

Kaiser Maverick

Krayz

Quote from: aya on July 08, 2010, 03:43:02 PM
Popping in here with an 'interested' for now.

Edit: Yeah, big ex-WoW player. Belf female if I join.
Belf Ftw aya =D

elfguy

Name: Zael'Valar

Race: Troll

Affiliation: Horde

Appearance:

Sexual Preference: bi

Bio: Zael is a young troll female. She is a rogue, and has a very fit, strong body. She has a typical breast size for a troll, but because she's petite, they seem quite big on her. She is dominant, and very playful. She loves to use her rogue skills, hiding in the shadows and catching people by surprise, only to then dominate them sexually. Throughout her life, many horde males have tried to bed her, and several have succeeded. But every time, she puts up a fight, and more often than not comes up on top, dominating them instead.

She has a pretty revealing leather outfit, and uses two daggers as her weapons.
----

PinkSuccubus

Hi again lovers and laughers. First off I'm so glad that your all so enthusiastic. So am I, incidentally.

If you feel that the RP could benefit from your own creative input than feel free to PM me. Personally, I don't see the problem with my castle setting. This is a fetish RP after all so I'm much more concerned with creating enchanting settings, characters and foreplays than I am with plot. Yet I would love to hear your suggestions. The easiest one to roll with, I think, would probably end up being a prisoner exchange between horde and Alliance.

If your interested and you have a few moments of free time I would love to see and read some character concepts while we wait to fire up the game.

Thanks guys! Can't wait for us to become better acquainted. Peace~Love!

Brumak

Just a suggestion on location why not make it an instance. I was thinking Karazhan it's huge and has plenty of rooms in it plus the stables and where the animal bosses are. If we need a few more charaters in it I would e happy to write as a dranny female as well as a Tauren male 

PinkSuccubus

Well sorry, but I have no idea what your talking about. I'm still not convinced a specific location is necessary. I thought you were going to pitch some reasons for us being in the caste(or whatever).

You say you want to play BOTH characters?? :D That's fine with me. I like both concepts. So I leave it up to you. If your all still interested I would appreciate those character outlines. When I get that minimum, I'll post the game. Yay.

Xanthaine

I'd be interested if there's still space. One Forsaken Female if possible! Love that race... not sure WHY though...

elfguy

There's just 3 characters posted so far so I'm sure there's still room. I think we're going to end up with a lot of girls however so hopefully a few more male chars will join.
----

Xanthaine

I know I said Forsaken female, but due to the lack of male character's I'll go with my other idea.

Name: Jin Shen'ji

Race: Troll

Appearance:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sexual preference: Straight.

Bio: Jin is fun loving and a generally cheery soul. He speaks with a strong Troll accent and only speaks Troll to his pet Durotar Tiger, Shadowfang. He is a hunter and therefore very fierce and can be downright violent in bed. He rarely get's complaints and often is asked for a repeat performance. He's a very dominant male Troll, and takes encroachments upon his territory very seriously indeed.

Krayz

Name: Sahaal Darkfire
Race: Blood Elf
Affiliation: The Sin'dorei, the Horde

Sexual Preference: Straight
Bio: Sahaal Darkfire was born in the High Elven realm of Quel'thalas, his family known for the skill of their arcanists. Sahaal himself went to study in Dalaran at a very young age, becoming a prodigious archmage and often served the Kirin Tor as a representative when he was not home in the Elven kingdom. Then the invasion of the Scourge came.

After the invasion of the death knight Arthas and his undead legions, Sahaal went on to fight the invaders even after the fall of the kingdom, but eventually he was captured by the demons of the Burning Legion. Sahaal underwent several months of torture at the hands of the demon, until finally an attack by his own forces allowed him to break free from his bonds and exact fierce vengeance upon the dreadlord that had captured him. He had changed during his incarceration, and he used fel magics that he had learned by watching his demonic captors as they had tortured and mutilated their prisoners.

After Sahaal had freed himself, he went on to become a master of the fel power of the warlock, channeling demonic energies to slaughter all those who might hurt his people. His favourite spells were those that cursed his foes with pain, or filled their hearts with terror. Sahaal Darkfire rose to a powerful position among the Sin'dorei, serving as a special envoy to fulfill any number of missions for the blood elves and, through them, the Horde.

Appearance:

Etc: If anyone would like to play as the girl in the picture, by all means message me, or even just post in here =D

elfguy

Looks like a pretty balanced crew. Hope we can start this soon!
----

aya

Name: Salandria Liadrin
Race: Blood Elf
Bio:
Salandria had been an orphan ever since she could walk, living in the care of Shattrath City's orphanage. For not knowing who her parents were, she had quite a happy life with many other children and passing adventurers to keep her busy. She spent her days playing about Shattrath's Lower City, traveling about here and there during children's week- under the care of heroes who were nice enough to take her out.

One day, she had been released upon request by Lady Liadrin, the first Blood Knight and matriarch, for training in Silvermoon City. Salandria went on to become a skilled paladin, specialized in healing. She never quite knew why the leader of the Blood Knights had an odd interest in her, but she was very thankful for the chance to see the world- and so became an adventurer like the many that had visited her before.

[Heh, I always liked the children's week event; so I'm making my character about it!]

Appearance: [Furthest Right, in the Paladin's T4 and Libram :P]

elfguy

Lots of sweet looking elves ;)
----

PinkSuccubus

Kaiser Maverick

Name: Kai Gale
Race: Night Elf
Affiliation: The Sin'dorei, the Horde

Bio: Not much is known about his past.Yet he his no stranger to the sexual arts.

elfguy

A night elf affiliated with the horde?
----

Kaiser Maverick

Forgive my noobishness.I like the horde.Im a special one.

CmdrRenegade

I know the RP is full, but I'd like to indicate my interest if something opens up.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

elfguy

I'm not sure if we're full, I guess that's up to the OP.

Btw it would be useful to know who is dominant and who is sub. As far as I can tell it seems like all the males are dominant, and the females are sub except for mine, and for aya's paladin? Is that right?
----