RECRUITING! Harry Potter - Next Gen - Beyond Hogwarts - Free Tacos for Dudes

Started by Red Offerings, April 29, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elf

Quote from: Red Offerings on April 30, 2013, 07:34:34 PM
Just call me, Birth Control Lady. :D

Part of the class would of course be on using magic to prevent unwanted pregnancy and STDs

Red Offerings

Quote from: Elf on April 30, 2013, 07:55:18 PM
Part of the class would of course be on using magic to prevent unwanted pregnancy and STDs

LOL, nice.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

phoenyx

Quote from: Caela on April 30, 2013, 07:47:20 PM
OMG, you are all terrible!!!! Now I'm reading all the postings I missed while working and am laughing so damned hard my ribs hurt!!!

laughing's good for you *nodnods* hehehe

Quote from: Red Offerings on April 30, 2013, 07:48:19 PM
LOL wow seriously? What state is that?

I know Colorado has a law that if you are a guy driving with a girl who has her shoes off in your car, you can be made to get married.

Ummm I really can't remember, one of those Mid West states up by Canada...
California's got a law where oral sex is against the law.
Couple states have Necrophilia against the law... really? you had to put that on the books?!
so yeah it was a very interesting course. also where I learned why Native Americans went so wild on the fire water. apparently they're missing an enzyme in their liver to properly assimilate alcohol... so see a sex ed class could be informative... and in college to boot *grins*

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Rave

Hey all<3 talked with Red a few, and I'm just gonna leave this here...

name: Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy.

race: Human.

Blood Status: Pureblood.

position: Student.

Signature Spell: Serpensortia / Parseltongue

Wand: 12 1/2 Inches, Phoenix Feather core, Yew wood.

mirror, mirror on the wall: https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/3246431815/e9cab590a49c275ec4366b68312803f1.jpeg

Standing at 6'1, he's considerably taller than his father was at his age. From his mother's side, his father always speculated. His eyes are crystal blue, and his body is toned and muscular. His back and arms are covered with one, large Tattoo. (See here: http://24.media.tumblr.com/c036d07875791e4b2d01ed7ade696163/tumblr_mj78sgcDBw1s7bi7oo1_500.jpg)

in my heart of hearts: Due to a reputation that followed him pretty much wherever he went, Scorpius has always been thrown in the spot light. Though many wish for such stardom, the kind that Scorpius received was not what most would desire, and that is why he finds himself now unable to attach to someone or something for very long. Scorpius is arrogant and playful, known for his talent to toy with people and manipulate them. He's broken more hearts than he can count, and yet people still gravitate towards him. He walks a thin line between being a snarky, yet still lovable friend to an outright asshole. It all depends on who he's interacting with. He's friendly enough to the people he finds intelligent, and flirty enough to the people he finds attractive. With him, it's definitely proceed with caution.

my dark past: His father's name is rather infamous, and being called a traitor and an asshole throughout his life didn't do too well for Scorpius' self esteem as a child. The followers of the dark lord called him and his family weak, traitors for failing the dark lord. All the others called them scum, horrible for taking the side of such an evil wizard. The boy couldn't really catch a break, but didn't turn into a sheltered little weakling like so many others. Instead, he molded himself to become unscathed by such comments. If someone made fun of him, he'd make fun back and turn the crowd to his side. If they tried to beat him with physicality, he triumphed over them. If they tried to use magic, he out preformed them. With that mindset, he became better than all his peers growing up and gathered what people would call an entourage. People followed him because no one seemed to be able to bring Scorpius down. To himself, he promised to become better than both his parents and the people that beat them down, the Potters. Whether he falls on the side of good...or becomes better than his family at manipulating the dark arts, is still unknown to him.

RainbowRian

phoenyx

O/O

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Rave

RainbowRian

RainbowRian

Elf

Quote from: Red Offerings on April 30, 2013, 08:11:10 PM
Because men like tacos?
Oh, yes, we definitely like food and sex, make them pink tacos and you'll REALLY get our attention.

phoenyx

yes RR it is *smiles*

Quote from: RainbowRian on April 30, 2013, 08:13:24 PM
I'm not too keen on the tacos.. I do like sausages though ;)
ahh a man after my own heart... we should talk and compair sometime *chuckles* or just do some sight seeing *grins*

O/O

RainbowRian

Quote from: Elf on April 30, 2013, 08:14:53 PM
Oh, yes, we definitely like food and sex, make them pink tacos and you'll REALLY get our attention.

SOME of us. xD

RainbowRian

Quote from: phoenyx on April 30, 2013, 08:15:58 PM
yes RR it is *smiles*
ahh a man after my own heart... we should talk and compair sometime *chuckles* or just do some sight seeing *grins*
I do enjoy looking at sausages :D  Speaking of I need to make my Character.  No one against a man who likes men correct?

Rave

Red Offerings

Quote from: Rave on April 30, 2013, 08:18:21 PM
I dunno man, Pink Tacos would win me over pretty quickly.

LOL

Quote from: RainbowRian on April 30, 2013, 08:17:56 PM
I do enjoy looking at sausages :D  Speaking of I need to make my Character.  No one against a man who likes men correct?

No sweat.

phoenyx

Quote from: RainbowRian on April 30, 2013, 08:17:56 PM
hahaha and nope men who like men are a lot of fun i've found *grins* they make the best Faerie Godparents and Aunties too *chuckles*

Quote from: Rave on April 30, 2013, 08:18:21 PM
I dunno man, Pink Tacos would win me over pretty quickly.
*chuckles* think I'll stick with sausage... but that's just me... sausage DEFINITELY satisfies better than pink tacos :P

O/O

RainbowRian

Awesome.  Now to find that skeleton.

Quote from: phoenyx on April 30, 2013, 08:27:36 PM
hahaha and nope men who like men are a lot of fun i've found *grins* they make the best Faerie Godparents and Aunties too *chuckles*

Haha its because we are fabulous.

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

phoenyx

O/O

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

RainbowRian

Rave