The Boy Next Door - Extreme, Dark Theme (F for M Character)

Started by VelvetSatin, May 23, 2020, 06:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

I usually do not seek role plays with the theme of "boy or girl next door". I must admit that I am not much into anything "vanilla", that is why what I am proposing has a much darker theme to it.

Certainly there will be a "boy next door" but he's not what he seems. This would take place in an upper middle class to wealthy neighborhood. We could have this in a nice sleepy town in America or a place somewhere in Europe. Your character would be between the ages of 17-21 and comes from a family who's parents are in high demanding careers such as doctors, lawyers etc. where they didn't have much time for you. They would have showered you with "things" never paying much attention to your emotional needs. There could be a few other siblings or he could be an only child. He grew up privileged never wanting for anything. He went to the best private school, always had nice clothes and was taught manners. Very strict manners. In fact, he could even have a very strict religious background as well. He possesses many talents, maybe he even plays several instruments. The house is pristine with everything in it's place. There are no room for mistakes, you must put your best foot forward. The parents do not tolerate failure. Any sort of mishap is dealt with quickly. Must always keep up appearances in the face of public. To the outsider it seems as though your family has it all. The town respects them, finds them in high esteem.

There is a problem. Your character is flawed. He's broken, struggling..and he's angry.

My character could either be a girl close to his age or slightly older. She doesn't come from the rich part of town, instead living in a slightly lower class neighborhood in a modest house. She's a person who had to work hard her whole life to get what she wanted, nothing was ever handed to her. She has a gift however, a gift of writing, a way to escape and express herself. She enjoys the simple things..tending to her garden and sitting in her small backyard with a glass of wine.

The way our characters become squinted is something that can be thought through. Perhaps my character works under your character's parents or they go to the same church. The one thing that must remain is that when our characters meet, your character comes across as extremely polite, charming and intelligent. He's handsome with every strand of longish hair in it's proper spot. His clothes are clean and pressed and he seems as though he has everything together. He even has a pretty boy appearance. Outwardly there seems to be nothing wrong with him. My character finds him pleasant and attractive. After all, he is tall with a lean toned body. She likes his disposition, his eloquent way of speaking. Such a wonderful boy to have a conversation with. And yes, he will be for some time. He will know how to play the game, but as time goes on and they become closer, it all breaks down. It must break down slowly. The tension inside him must be painstakingly slow to show. Maybe she begins to notice it when he plays the piano for her or when she invites him over and she encourages him to write. The anger begins to creep out and she sees it.

The boy next door who appears to have it all becomes unhinged. He has unhealthy, deviant sexual desires. He doesn't want to be "happy and proper". He wants to hurt and destroy. He will eventually show her just what is brewing deep down inside of him. Everything that is repressed that he was forced to stuff down. He may feel safe with her because she allows him to finally be himself. And she likes it.

Of course he's a master at acting. He knows how to be the person his parents want him to be when he needs to be.

This story would have darker sexual elements. Dominance, Rage, Degradation, Humiliation, Control, Possessiveness, Blackmail

Looking for someone to play the male, your real gender is irrelevant just need to play a convincing male. My style of writing is several paragraphs, novella style. I do not accept one liners. I put a lot of work into detail and plot and I expect the same with my writing partners. I do a lot of brainstorming and enjoy sending messages back through PM's.

If you are interested send me a PM and we can work out some details. I'm open minded to your thoughts and ideas...