News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Old Salem (Closed)

Started by RainbowRian, March 12, 2013, 05:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenka

Ok Cleo, I have re-written Ted's character sheet, but I will pm you this too.

Thanks for the heads up..I guess I forgot about the time in which this would be set in :)

Let me know if I need to change anything, other than that I have made it more basic.

RainbowRian

Anyone have opinions, before we put this in extreme.

Nevaeh

I'm going to try to come up with a character if you still want someone else.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

RainbowRian

Nevaeh

Name:  Rachel Wilds
Sect: Human
Orientation: Straight
Hair: medium brown
Eyes: brown with flecks of gold in them
Height: 5’8”
Appearance: fuller figured, buxom, very curvy
Abilities: Nothing magical, unless she weaves the right grasses

Personality: Usually she comes off as shy, sometimes standoffish but she is a flirt as well around the right people 

History:  Rachel was born in a small town within the state.  Her house had been one of those that housed all of them, her, her parents, her grand mother and an aunt.  Which is where she learned her craft from, it was passed down from generation to generation.  She had been out gathering grasses for her mother to work with when she was in her teens, coming home she found her family slaughtered.  Finding she was unable to live there after putting her family to rest, there was too many memories, too much sadness that she loaded up what she could on one wagon with the help of her close friend Aaron and left.  Ending up in Salem.

For a single woman it wasn’t easy.  What she hadn’t been able to bring with her she sold along with the house, not wanting to know what would be done with it now.  It was hard for her to set out on her own, no one to protect her.  Having money, though not rich by any means Rachel found a smaller two story place.  It was on the main road coming into town that she could afford to rent.  .  Trading out she managed to get someone to help her redo the downstairs where she set up two looms, one was hers, one had been her grandmothers and with that her mother’s spinning wheel to make her own yarn that she might need. 

Relationships: Single, no family
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Cleo4u2

Nevaeh, I need you to elaborate on the magic weaving. What can she do with it? Also, at this time women couldn't own property so she would be renting.
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Ons/Offs and Info ~ Plot Ideas - Updated 6/213/16

My /Aways Updated 8/25/16

RainbowRian

Quote from: Cleo4u2 on March 30, 2013, 09:20:57 PM
Nevaeh, I need you to elaborate on the magic weaving. What can she do with it? Also, at this time women couldn't own property so she would be renting.

I agree with Cleo.  Reminded me of arachne and athena lol

Also.   Since no one has chimed in about placement I suppose the threads will be put in extreme so we may say what we would like to in gruesome detail.  if there are any objections speak now.  The threads will be coming shortly because Im going through a job promotion type thingy at work and have been working long shifts.  apologies but yea.  Sorry for the hold up but we are still on for this game ~RR~

Nim

No worries ~RR~  I for one certainly understand how work can effect time on E.  I am really looking forward to the start of the game and seeing how all of these wonderful characters of ours mesh together. 

On another note:

Cleo would it be safe to assume that Milisent Du'Bose would work for Timothy Welsh as a Nurse with Salem being such a small town and all?

RainbowRian

Quote from: Nim on March 30, 2013, 11:17:35 PM
No worries ~RR~  I for one certainly understand how work can effect time on E.  I am really looking forward to the start of the game and seeing how all of these wonderful characters of ours mesh together. 

On another note:

Cleo would it be safe to assume that Milisent Du'Bose would work for Timothy Welsh as a Nurse with Salem being such a small town and all?
thanks for understanding dear.

Cleo4u2

Quote from: Nim on March 30, 2013, 11:17:35 PM
On another note:

I would like that very much =3
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Nim

"thanks for understanding dear."

Your welcome  ;)

Quote from: Cleo4u2 on March 30, 2013, 11:20:12 PM
I would like that very much =3

~Grins~ so would I.   Looking forward to having them work  and practice together.

RainbowRian

Im Hoping to have the threads up by tommorrow, but it may be late tommorrow night before they are play worthy, or possibly the 1st they will go live. That way Cleo and I can talk and plan and tweak things if needed.

Nim

The 1st is but a hop, skip and jump away... sounds like a plan to me!

RainbowRian

I have some forms and govt stuff to send in that day too. lol but thats earlier in the day

Nevaeh

I'll change it to renting.......... LOL would you like me to just pick and no body or would someone like to own where she is renting?

Also on the other.   What do you mean what can she do with it?    It really isn't magical weaving it would be in the grasses that she uses. 

I saw that depending on where she got the grasses from, a witch perhaps so they could be blessed or cursed or anything.  Or if she just gathered them from a witches land, perhaps they were enhanced in some way.

I can just remove that if you prefer.

lenka

Oh I'm all for extreme....excited to begin too :)

RainbowRian

Shortly I will post a link to the IC/OOC but no posting for the Main Thread yet

RainbowRian

ATTENTION!
If you have not already everyone needs to send Me AND Cleo your revised character sheets. In Private Message form please.

RainbowRian

I made an image for the approved thread but i cant seem to link the names on it to the characters themselves :(  oh well its good asthetics

RainbowRian

Nevaeh

Okay I updated the bio to Rachel renting but I don't know is needed on the weaving.

RainbowRian

I will fix it if you permit me as I post it on the approved thread. I am nearly done, yours is the only one lacking and it has taken me a bit trying to go through the interest thread to find them since one player is the only one to send them to me via PM lol.

Nevaeh

Well I was going to send it PM after I fixed but I wasn't sure what she wanted.  She doesn't do magic, but the grasses she can weave with could be magical, making her product that way as well.

Cleo4u2

I'm sorry about the weaving hun! I think it looks really cool, kind of like a blessing or curse. I was wondering if you'd mind extending it to weaving more than grass and into looms with cloth and wool, etc. Basically...I think it's awesome and want to give you more options with it.

RainbowRian

Here is the Approved thread for everyone to enjoy.  If anything still needs changed let me or Cleo know asap.  I will have the Main thread up soon and It will be game for posts.  I also have a curveball to discuss with Cleo.