Bovine Brew, the Yellow soda

Started by Zakharra, February 11, 2009, 02:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakharra

Oniya

I agree with the person from Canada who said "please, don't export it."
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

The Overlord

WTF indeed...and I thought the people in the Far East were nuts for some of the things they consumed.

Quote...while cow urine and dung are often consumed in rituals to "purify" those on the bottom rungs of the Hindu caste system.

:-X

Mathim

Well, excrement does give off ammonia, a cleaning product so I guess that makes sense. But seriously...how can they claim it will be 'tasty'? Urine is supposed to be salty, and it smells bad. And you're talking about an animal with a much different digestive system than our own; it'd be bad enough drinking human urine, as I understand sailors used to have to do sometimes, but of a cow? Ugh...I can't even believe this guy is even being successful at spearheading this thing.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

The Overlord

Yeah well, ammonia might be good for cleaning your toilet bowl out, perhaps not a good idea to clean your kidneys out with it. If you ask me, it’s going to take some serious masking to make this a palatable taste.  :-\

Oniya

Apparently, the idea is not unique to this soda.  There is actually a practice called 'uropathy'.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

DavidLandry

Weird - i wouldn't`t drink it.
The other point is that you have to like filter out all the things that were flushed out of another body on purpose.
Otherwise there could be the risk of intoxicating your body with more and more waste as your kidneys would have to flush out double the amount - theoretically.

Greenthorn

But the whole point behind it is that cows are sacred...

To each their own...if someone else tries it...let us know how it tastes!

;D

DavidLandry

I once tried root beer and imagine it to be even worse. Except they use like chemicals to change the taste.

Martel

Umm, I think I'm gonna be sick...  :-X

Noelle

The best part is that this guy is seriously considering the likelihood of being able to export it.
Somehow I just don't imagine the demand for piss soda raging forth...

Zakharra

Once people find out what the main ingredient is.  ::)

Stattick

Quote from: Greenthorn on February 13, 2009, 05:41:27 PM
But the whole point behind it is that cows are sacred...

To each their own...if someone else tries it...let us know how it tastes!

;D

On a recent trip to India, I had the opportunity to try a prototype of it. I'm one of those people that'll try about anything... Anyhow, it was absolutely vile. It tasted just like Coors Light.
O/O   A/A

The Overlord

Quote from: Stattick on February 28, 2009, 05:30:48 PM
On a recent trip to India, I had the opportunity to try a prototype of it. I'm one of those people that'll try about anything... Anyhow, it was absolutely vile. It tasted just like Coors Light.

LOL!!!! And what have I been saying about most US domestic brews to begin with? Piss in a bottle.

Oniya

I thought they were like sex in a canoe?