Small Group (3 and 4 player) ideas. (Mostly f/f, but some m/f).

Started by Chrystal, October 01, 2015, 04:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Welcome to my small group ideas thread

The scenarios listed below are all for small groups of players, mainly three or four including myself. They are all supposed to tell a story. Yes, they all have an amount of smut in them, but the general idea with most is to enjoy the interaction between the characters.

Here's another important point:

All the stories listed below have been started at least once, some more than once, and they have all been abandoned by one or more players, thus bringing the game to a halt

So, if you are willing to keep the story going, commit to it for the long term and try to make time to post at least once per fortnight (two weeks), then please read on.

If, however you feel the story might be interesting and you'd like to try it, but you aren't sure if it's really for you, or you don't know if you'll have the time in future, or you're thinking about changing job or moving house, or having a baby... Or any other thing that might in the foreseeable future take you away from the commitment, then I would ask you not to start any of these.

If you wish to ask about a story, you are welcome to post here in the first instance, but I will probably want to move the discussion to PMs.

Please also be aware that unless I get the full compliment of players for a particular story, that story isn't going to start!

PLAYER GENDER: Please note that, with a few specific exceptions, I prefer players to play their own gender in my smaller games. This is nothing against you, it's my problem and I have to deal with it. The exceptions all know who they are. If you don't know for certain whether you are one of the exceptions, then you almost certainly aren't!

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to say "no" to any player, without giving a reason. However I will usually try and tell you why I do not wish to write with you. I don't do "First Come First Served", and can be quite picky.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

TAKEN

Number of Players: Three.

Content: F/F/F, Mother/Daughter incest, Bondage, can be N/C or Ext if preferred.

Player Characters:

• Ms A, age mid 30s, owner of an adult marital aids shop called "Naughty But Nice". Single mother, Bi Switch. Played by Chrystal
  • Miss B, Age 17-18, Daughter of Ms A, in high school, Sub, virgin, possibly bi-curious, nervous
  • Miss C, Age 18, Best friend of Miss B, Lover of Ms A. Dominant Lesbian.

Scenario: B & C are best friends. C is trying desperately to get B into bed, and failing. But she is also having a clandestine affair with A. B is totally embarrassed by what her mother does for a living, C finds it fascinating. Technically B isn't allowed into the shop, but because she's the owner's daughter she gets away with it.

At some point, B will catch A and C doing something kinky, and will then be coerced (or forced if N/C or Ext) into joining in.

Setting: Present day in a decent sized city, where a "reputable" sex shop might flourish.

Anything else: If you want to play the daughter, please choose a picture for your character and PM it to me. I will then hunt up a suitable image for the mother, that has at least a passing resemblance.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

MISTAKEN IDENTITY (a Shakespearian Conundrum)

Number of Players: 4

Content: Humour, romance, mistaken identity. F/F & F/M. Could go in Bon or light.

Player Characters:

• Miss A, age 16-18, Lesbian, Twin sister to Miss B, Possibly sub or switch, quite and bookish - Played by Chrystal
  • Miss B, age 16-18, Straight, Twin sister to Miss A, Possibly dom or switch, outgoing and sporty
  • Miss C, Age 16-19, Lesbian, Possibly dom.
  • Mr D, age 16-19, Straight, could be sub, dom or switch.

Scenario:

A and B are identical twin sisters in high school. They look alike they dress alike they sound alike, they even move alike. And personality wise they are like chalk and cheese! A is quiet, studious and intelligent, while B is outgoing, sporty and good with her hands. There is of course one other major difference: A is gay, B is straight.

The story starts when A and B get moved to a new city by their parents and start at a new school.

A meets the girl of her dreams, C, and falls madly in love, which C reciprocates. B, meanwhile, has met the perfect boy in D, and is swept off her feet by him. But because the twins are rarely seen together, and have no classes in common, their is very little evidence that there are in fact two of them. So when D sees A sitting reading and comes over to sit by her, A is instantly offended and tells him where to go. Equally, when C spots B working out, she comes over and offers to help, maybe grabbing a feel in the process, B is disgusted and tells C where to go!

Of course this results in total confusion when A finds C and B finds D and the respective partners are all "What the hell got into you earlier?"

Of course the twins soon work it out, but having a wicked sense of humour (one personality trait they share, they decide to play their partners, to make sure they are going to stay true. And it all comes out in the open at the Homecoming ball, or some other party, when both twins turn up and both partners get totally confused...

Setting: A high school anywhere, anything from 1960s to present day.

Anything else: For the twins, we will be using two different pictures of the same model.

There will be opportunities for smut, between the two couples, but the focus should be on the story.

As much as I enjoy twincest, it is NOT going to happen in this story!

Chrystal

Number of Players: 4

Content: Incest, Bondage, Non-Consent, Possible Extreme, F/F/F/M

Player Characters:

• Miss A, mid to late 30s, Lesbian, younger sister to Mrs B, Dominatrix, very successful, has her own business - Played by Chrystal
  • Mrs B, late 30s to early 40s, Straight, Older sister to Miss A, mother to C and D, submissive divorcee/widow. Fallen on hard times.
  • Miss C, 18-19, Bi switch, daughter to Mrs B. Has a secret incestuous D/S relationship with D.
  • Mr D, 16-17, straight sub, son to Mrs B, is C's secret plaything

Scenario:

B's husband was a total jerk, a looser, an arsehole. He has either died and left B with massive debts, or he has buggered off with a younger woman and left B with massive debts. Either way, he's out of the picture and B is royally screwed! (which is really up to whoever plays B)

Until her sister hears about it. A has always had a crush on B, and the fact that B was straight and married an arsehole was a never ending cause of hurt to B. And now, A gets to say the big "I Told You So". A is successful, has lots of money, a big house and a dungeon full of BDSM gear. And currently she has no girlfriend. B knows A is gay, but when A pays off B's debts and offers for her sister, nephew and niece to come live with her, B can't really say no.

C and D, meanwhile, have been "doing naughty things" to each other in secret for a while now. B is totally oblivious, mostly because she's been too wound up with her ex/late husband and what happened to him. A, however is very switched on, and spots that there is something going on between them straight away.

The story is mostly smut based and will centre around A part seducing and part forcing B into her bed, while encouraging the relationship between C and D, turning it to full-blown BDSM, and forcing C to submit to her while domming her mother and brother.

Setting: A big house in a secluded part of the world preferably where they speak English, present day.

Anything else: I would love it if people playing B, C and D could get together and choose pictures that actually look something like each other? I will do my best to get a sibling-type match between A and B.

BeckyAnnn

Oh Chrystal, my dear.

You had to know that Miss B in "Naughty But Nice" would catch my eye.   ;)

Chrystal

Number of Players: 3

Content: FFM, Mistaken identity, Shakespearian Humour, Cross Dressing, Love Triangle, Light

Player Characters:

• Miss A, Lesbian, early 20s, The Boss's Daughter, Snooty Bitch, spoiled brat, not that bright, played by Chrystal
  • Miss B, Bisexual, early to mid 20s, post room girl, very bright, a lot smarter than people think!
  • Mr C, Straight, Mid 20s, High-flying executive in the business, ambitious.

Scenario:

Mr D is the boss. He is a NPC played by myself, he is also my character's father. His company has been run the same way for decades, by his father and so on... and unfortunately, there is urgent need of modernisation.

He has, against his better judgement, given an executive position to A, which is actually rather a crucial one  in terms of keeping the company afloat (call it marketing director?). Unfortunately, A is totally crap at the job.

The board of directors have appointed an ambitions young man, C, as CFO of the company, and C is really really wanting to take the company over and make it his own. Unfortunately, D is wise to this. He's a wily old bird and knows what's what. So he keeps C in his place. However C has realised that if he can marry A, then there is actually a good chance that he can inherit the business anyway. And while attempting to court A, he actually finds he's in love with her.

Of course, A wants nothing to do with him and actually rather likes B, the mail room girl, with whom she flirts constantly.

B is the key character! B is a heck of a lot smarter than she looks, she gets to visit every department of the company and knows a lot more about it's inner workings than most people think. She has taken to leaving "suggestions" anonymously in people's in-trays, in an effort to help save the company. Mostly they are ignored, but a few get taken up.

And then one day, she spots an empty office in the marketing section. Someone has just quit, probably to cover up one of A's blunders. She comes up with a plan, whereby she takes over the missing executive's identity, disguises herself as a man (E) and starts to put in motion her plan to save the company, for which A takes credit.

In the process, of course, she meets C, and can't help but be attracted to him. He's everything she's always wanted in a man - handsome, successful, ambitious. And he's smitten with A. And A, she realises, is in love with her...

So we have the complex triangle. A loves B, and finds "E" oddly attractive which confuses her because she's gay. B loves C, but wouldn't mind being with A if she weren't such a brat!. C loves A, is totally confused by the attentions of "E" because he's not gay, and while he wouldn't mind a quick shag with B on the mailbags, it's not something he's going to ruin his career over...

When it all comes out and everyone figures out what is going on, D realises that it was B who saved the company not A, C also realises this, and reconsiders this girl, B realises that A is not such a bitch after all, A learns some valuable lessons in humility and they all live happily ever after in a ménage a trois.

Setting: Anything from 1980s to present day, a big office block.

Anything else: What the company actually does can be decided mutually. It's not that important so long as we all agree the same thing.

This story is very loosely based on Shakespeare's Twelfth Night, with major inspiration from the movie The Secret Of My Success, staring Michael J Fox.

The player playing B must be bisexual and happy cross-dressing.

Chrystal

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on October 01, 2015, 06:30:21 AM
Oh Chrystal, my dear.

You had to know that Miss B in "Naughty But Nice" would catch my eye.   ;)

Really? Naaah... Can't think why... *giggles*

The game has been tried twice before... *shrug* Third time lucky?

Chrystal

Content: Historical slight re-interpretation, Piracy, Cross dressing, M/F F/F.

Player Characters:

• Mary Read, age Early 20s, ran away to sea disguised as a boy, Lesbian - Played By Chrystal
  • Anne Bonny, Age Mid Twenties. Also ran away to sea disguised as a boy, since outed and bigamously married to Jack Rackham. Bisexual
  • John "Calico Jack" Rackham, Age late twenties, Notorious pirate, married to Anne Bonny, Straight

Scenario: Jack and Anne are back together after Jack rescues her from her first husband, and they attack a ship on which Mary is sailing disguised as a boy. Mary joins the pirate crew, being somewhat ruthless herself, and while the rest of the (NPC) crew are taken in by her disguise, Anne sees straight through it. She tells her husband Jack who threatens to expose the girl (literally) to the crew, but Anne intervenes and takes Mary under her wing.

Setting: The Golden Age Of Piracy, the Sloop "Revenge".

Anything else: This is a slight departure from what actually happened, but I think it makes a better sexier story.

A note regarding piracy: Piracy is the act of taking a ship and/or it's cargo by force while on the high seas. Most people think of buried treasure, parrots, peg legs and eye patches, but these are all from Robert Louis Stevenson's novel Treasure Island. In fact, piracy is a lot more mundane. You sale up to the other ship, threaten to sink it if it doesn't lower sail, when it does, you board it. You then steal the cargo, and anything else of value. If you have sufficient trusted crew, you might take the captured ship back to port. If not, you bring the cargo onto your ship, sink the captured ship and sail home.

When you get home, you sell the cargo, and spend the money. The advantage to this is that you have not paid for the cargo to begin with, so it is about 90% profit. Of course this means that pirate ships were actually heavily armed merchant ships. Calico Jack's ship the Revenge was a sloop, while pirate ships are normally depicted as Men-O'-War.

I would actually accept a FEMALE player to play Calico Jack, and in that case would be reasonably okay with some three-way action!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on October 01, 2015, 07:07:38 AM
Really? Naaah... Can't think why... *giggles*

The game has been tried twice before... *shrug* Third time lucky?

Well, how long have some of our games been going on?  You know I will hang in there.

Chrystal

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on October 01, 2015, 08:20:16 AM
Well, how long have some of our games been going on?  You know I will hang in there.

Needs a domme to play character C, the best friend and mistress.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on October 01, 2015, 08:40:05 AM
Needs a domme to play character C, the best friend and mistress.

Well, when you find someone you know where to find me. ;)

Chrystal

Content: M/F, F/F, M/F/F, Incest, light.

Player Characters:

• Mrs A, late 30s or early 40s, bored housewife, Married to Mr B, Bisexual but with Lesbian preference. Played By Chrystal
  • Mr B, Late 30s or early 40s, bored husband, Married to Mrs A. Straight.
  • Miss C, late teens or early 20s, daughter to the above couple, bisexual skank!

Scenario:

A and B have been married for about/almost/just over 20 years. They're still reasonably happy with each other, comfortable is the word. Sex between them generally involves B shoving his condom-covered cock into A a few times, then getting out of bed to flush the thing down the toilet.

There's no romance left, no spark, no zing.

And C is worried. Because she knows her parents love each other, but also knows that they tend to argue a bit more these days, and the arguments usually happen after they've had sex - She knows this because she hears them.

And she resolves to do something about it. So she seduces both her parents, individually at first, and then, when she thinks they're ready and comfortable with the incest, she reveals to them that they have both been fucking her and gets them into a three-way.

Setting: Present day suburbia, a nice house in a nice quiet neighbourhood.

Anything else: The husband and wife sex is pushing my boundaries, will of necessity be kept to a very bare minimum, and will mostly be as described above.

Chrystal

Content: M/F/F Bondage, EXTREME, N/C.

Player Characters:

• Mrs A, late 30s or early 40s, bored housewife, Married to Mr B, Straight Submissive. Played By Chrystal
  • Mr B, Late 30s or early 40s, bored husband, Married to Mrs A. Straight Submissive.
  • Miss C, Mid to late 20s, Lodger in the above couple's house, bisexual Dominatrix

Scenario:

Yes, this is a variant on the last one but is actually quite different.

A and B are in the same sort of relationship as above. They have sex about once a month, and both find it unsatisfying. The reason should be obvious: they are both submissive and both crave the other to dominate them. But Be is always tender and gentle, and tries to make sure A cums first, while A is always willing and open and always fakes her orgasms.

Until they take in a lodger. C is new in town and is looking for a place to stay. A & B have a spare room that they are looking to rent out. It couldn't be a better arrangement. Especially as C is a bisexual dominatrix and has exactly what A and B need - leather, whips, chains, and a serious attitude!

Setting: Present day, small town USA, somewhere in the Mid West.

Anything else: As above, the husband/wife sex is going to be very limited. Probably just the opening couple of posts, describing basically how dull it is for both of them.

The player playing B needs to be submissive, because C is going to have her wicked way with both of them. Again this is pushing my boundaries, but for the right D I will allow her to force A and C to do things together they wouldn't normally do.

Chrystal

Number of Players: Three

Content: F/F/F EXTREME, N/C, incest, twincest, Dystopia.

Player Characters:

• Ms A, late 30s, single mother.
  • Miss B, 16 Daughter to Ms A, twin sister to Miss C
  • Miss C, 16 Daughter to Ms A, Twin sister to Miss B

NOTE: For this game I would rather play one of the twins, but if two subs want to play them I will play the mother!

Scenario:

It is the not too distant future. The world's population has continued growing at an exponential rate, until the food crisis has become so drastic that the world's governments have been forced to take action. It is now illegal for a woman to have more than one child in her life. Any subsequent children must either be handed over to the state, where they will be neutered and kept as slaves, or when they are sixteen, they must be reduced to slaves by the parents.

Failure to comply with this law will result in the parents being arrested and made into slaves themselves, along with all their children.

The only exception is multiple births. Twins, triplets, etc, are exempt on the grounds that the parents had no choice in the number of children born.

So our twins think they are safe, until one day their mother gets a letter out of the blue from the Population Control Agency telling her that the child she gave up for adoption when she was fifteen is alive and well, and counts as her only child. Suddenly everything changes. Reluctantly at first, but with slowly increasing enjoyment, A turns her daughters into sex slaves.

Setting: Sci-Fi Dystopia, the not too distant future, Earth, Ms A's house.

Anything else: As pointed out above, I will play any of the characters in this one. Ideally, the two girls should wake up to find themselves stripped naked and in a very small cage.

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on October 02, 2015, 06:15:22 AM

Content: F/F/F EXTREME, N/C, incest, twincest, Dystopia.

Player Characters:

• Ms A, late 30s, single mother.
  • Miss B, 16 Daughter to Ms A, twin sister to Miss C
  • Miss C, 16 Daughter to Ms A, Twin sister to Miss B

NOTE: For this game I would rather play one of the twins, but if two subs want to play them I will play the mother!

Scenario:

It is the not too distant future. The world's population has continued growing at an exponential rate, until the food crisis has become so drastic that the world's governments have been forced to take action. It is now illegal for a woman to have more than one child in her life. Any subsequent children must either be handed over to the state, where they will be neutered and kept as slaves, or when they are sixteen, they must be reduced to slaves by the parents.

Failure to comply with this law will result in the parents being arrested and made into slaves themselves, along with all their children.

The only exception is multiple births. Twins, triplets, etc, are exempt on the grounds that the parents had no choice in the number of children born.

So our twins think they are safe, until one day their mother gets a letter out of the blue from the Population Control Agency telling her that the child she gave up for adoption when she was fifteen is alive and well, and counts as her only child. Suddenly everything changes. Reluctantly at first, but with slowly increasing enjoyment, A turns her daughters into sex slaves.

Setting: Sci-Fi Dystopia, the not too distant future, Earth, Ms A's house.

Anything else: As pointed out above, I will play any of the characters in this one. Ideally, the two girls should wake up to find themselves stripped naked and in a very small cage.

OK, so I like this one too.

*smirk

We need a mommy.

Chrystal

Content: F/F/F EXTREME, Consensual, Possible bestiality.

Player Characters:

• Ms A, Early 30s, Lesbian Switch (mostly Domme), Successful corporate lawyer. Married to Ms B, Played by Chrystal
  • Ms B, Early 30s, Lesbian Switch (mostly Domme), Successful author. Married to Ms A.
  • Miss C, Late teens/early twenties, Sub (Bi curious). Student with money problems.

Scenario:

A and B have been married for some time. They both love each other deeply, there relationship is pretty much that of any kinky married couple with plenty of money who are into BDSM. In other words they argue at times, they do things together, they enjoy some of the same things, they also enjoy spending time apart. And they have great sex.

But they both know something is missing from their lives. They are both mostly dominant, and while they both enjoy submitting to the other occasionally, it's not really what they need. So they advertise for a live-in servant to come and stay with them. Both of them work from home, in their HUGE mansion that has it's own pool, gym, tennis court and stables. They have servants who work at the house, a cook, a maid and a gardener, all employed full time.

What they really want is a sex slave.

C is a student, down on her luck having just been kicked out of school for failing her mid-terms (or whatever). She is no blushing virgin, she's maybe done it with girls before too. But although she's heard of BDSM, she's never actually taken part (other than perhaps some light spanking). But she sees the advert and figures what the heck. She is interviewed by the couple and agrees to a two month trial period, signs a contract and NDA, and moves in with the two older women.

Setting: A BIG house in the countryside, with stables, horses, dogs, swimming pool, BDSM Dungeon, huge kitchen, vast grounds, tennis courts, offices for both the owners..., Present day, somewhere that gay marriage is legal.

Anything else: I mentioned possible bestiality. If neither of the other players is up for it, then it gets left out. If one player is, then it would be great if both were? We have horses and dogs available...

The student really needs to be up for pretty much anything!

Chrystal

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on October 02, 2015, 06:34:07 AM

*smirk

We need a mommy.

Or a twin sister. I will play mum if required.

And you just like getting spanked, darling!

Chrystal

Honeymoon Nightmare (A Zarathel Story)

Content: F/F/M EXTREME, non-con, Headfuck. Sexual content can go as extreme as you want.

Player Characters:

• Zarathel, arch-Succubus, disguised as Ms Sara Thellton, owner of the Sunny-View Lodge Guest House, Played by Chrystal
  • Rev A, Early to Mid 20s, Recently qualified Pastor, just married to Mrs B. Straight virgin.
  • Mrs B, Early to Mid 20s. Recently married to Rev A, Straight virgin.

Scenario:

A and B are on their Honeymoon. A has recently gained his masters in Theology and is looking forward to taking up a position at a failing church (denomination is entirely up to the player), looking for the challenge of turning it around. But first, he is taking his beautiful young bride on a honeymoon to a gorgeous location where they will finally realise their love for each other.

But A has attracted the attention of The Lord Of Darkness himself. The man is a serious threat to Satan's plans. Because The Devil can see the future and knows that if A and B are allowed to do what they intend to, they will start a major Christian revival in the town that will spread like wildfire.

And so, Satan dispatches his most loyal servant, the arch-succubus Zarathel, to waylay and corrupt the pair, granting her unlimited resources to perform this task....

... The story starts when A and B arrive at the guest house they think they have booked. Actually, they are supposed to be a few miles down the road, but the night is dark and the weather is terrible and their car actually refuses to go any further, and their sat nav is telling them this is the right place... The lady of the house seems nice enough and shows them to their room... gives them a drink before bed-time that (unknown to them) makes them both fall asleep before they can actually do anything.

The next day dawns bright and fine and they both wake up, start to get snuggly only to be interrupted by a call to breakfast.

So it is the morning after their wedding night and they are both still virgins.

Z keeps them that way, using a combination of magic and drugs, and during the nights, she separates them, gives them both erotic dreams that involve her and not each other, dreams that involve all sorts of evil perversions. And she physically abuses them, wakes them individually, tortures them, and then puts them back to sleep before returning them to their bed.

And this goes on for some time, but each new day to the couple seems like the first one - almost like a Ground-hog day thing, in reverse. The previous days all seem like they were having a nightmare that they have finally woken up from.

Of course, the nightmare continues and eventually they work out that something strange is happening, at which point Z reveals herself and claims both of them.

Setting: Modern Myth & Magic. A guest house somewhere on a beautiful coastline, that is a magnificent house but is also magical and has masses of secret rooms, trapdoors, dungeons and the like!

Anything else: The first time I tried this one, the other two players didn't like the "headfuck" aspect and just moved it straight to the reveal and torture/bondage. I do NOT want that to happen again, please? The headfuck side of the story is what appeals to me, and I want to keep the unwitting couple guessing for as long as possible.

Zarathel's character sheet is available in my regular ideas thread.

Dashenka

Quote from: BeckyAnnn on October 02, 2015, 06:34:07 AM

*smirk

We need a mommy.

You may have found one :P
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Dashenka

Of course I do :D Who wouldn't :P Get us in a PM to discuss :D
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on October 02, 2015, 07:07:38 AM

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Content: F/F/F EXTREME, Consensual, Possible bestiality.

Player Characters:

• Ms A, Early 30s, Lesbian Switch (mostly Domme), Successful corporate lawyer. Married to Ms B, Played by Chrystal
  • Ms B, Early 30s, Lesbian Switch (mostly Domme), Successful author. Married to Ms A.
  • Miss C, Late teens/early twenties, Sub (Bi curious). Student with money problems.

Scenario:

A and B have been married for some time. They both love each other deeply, there relationship is pretty much that of any kinky married couple with plenty of money who are into BDSM. In other words they argue at times, they do things together, they enjoy some of the same things, they also enjoy spending time apart. And they have great sex.

But they both know something is missing from their lives. They are both mostly dominant, and while they both enjoy submitting to the other occasionally, it's not really what they need. So they advertise for a live-in servant to come and stay with them. Both of them work from home, in their HUGE mansion that has it's own pool, gym, tennis court and stables. They have servants who work at the house, a cook, a maid and a gardener, all employed full time.

What they really want is a sex slave.

C is a student, down on her luck having just been kicked out of school for failing her mid-terms (or whatever). She is no blushing virgin, she's maybe done it with girls before too. But although she's heard of BDSM, she's never actually taken part (other than perhaps some light spanking). But she sees the advert and figures what the heck. She is interviewed by the couple and agrees to a two month trial period, signs a contract and NDA, and moves in with the two older women.

Setting: A BIG house in the countryside, with stables, horses, dogs, swimming pool, BDSM Dungeon, huge kitchen, vast grounds, tennis courts, offices for both the owners..., Present day, somewhere that gay marriage is legal.

Anything else: I mentioned possible bestiality. If neither of the other players is up for it, then it gets left out. If one player is, then it would be great if both were? We have horses and dogs available...

The student really needs to be up for pretty much anything!

Stop doing this to meeeeeeee ;-;
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Chrystal

Quote from: Lynnette on October 03, 2015, 04:42:23 PM
Stop doing this to meeeeeeee ;-;

Hee hee.

So which part did you want to play?