News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

impishcharm

Right here.  ;)

Will Minty grace us with her presence?

You know you hypnotize me, always

AmberStarfire

Nope, not right now, anyway. (I'm just going to start on a reply for our story btw).

Maybe Impishcharm will post again?

TheLegionary

impishcharm

Something a bit softer...  ;)

Will Amber come back?

You know you hypnotize me, always

TheLegionary

I suspect she is busy.
Xandi?

Seara

Good morning, or evening to some :)

Hmmm Stone maybe?

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mintprincess

I am here.  Sleeping on your lap.  With Seara. As we ladies do :)

Right Seara?

Stone

I think she's still passed out from what you did last night, Mint.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mintprincess

Oops.  But it was so much fun wasn't it, Stone?

Stone

It was, and because it was, we won't wait for nightfall today, cornsilk girl.

Mintprincess

We shant.  We just need Seara to come back around <3

TheLegionary

Blythe

Just me.

Perhaps King Serperior?

Twisted Crow

It would be good to see my E-bro stop by. I am surprised anyone asked for me awhile back, but I am here now.

Stone?

Seara

Man that Stone knocked me out cold....

Is the sweet smelling, absolutely tasty Mint around?

Stone

She might be, with that fragrance floating in the air.

But in the meantime, I suspect a certain Seara's next.

Seara

I am here!

Hmmm Maybe Stone again

Mintprincess

He's working on something at the moment so I'm bouncing by!!!!!  Still about Seara?

Seara

Silly working, getting in the way of things!

I am here *cuddle hugs Mint*

Minty again?

Mintprincess

*snuggles Seara and pulls her down to share the lap* lol. Might involve going to bed.   ;)

But you and I can hang out!

Seara

Whooo hoo. *snuggles up*

Ooooh that sounds like good work then hehe

Twisted Crow

The best Mintprincess around? ::)

Mintprincess

She is here!!!! Come back TC?