fantasy island game. (closed)

Started by rachels270692, July 13, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

Quote from: AndyZ on August 02, 2015, 02:53:20 PM
Kinda difficult to be more powerful than a goddess.  Will probably go for some kind of sorceress, though.

cool :D

Quote from: zenpai on August 02, 2015, 03:05:34 PM
you pick an area that fit your story. whats the worst thing you see going on it the story?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100371.0 da rules

hmmm well there is fantasy so we have to be in the exitic bit, and hmmmm maybe a bit of fighting, sex of course maybe in Non-Con(sensual) maybe what do you think?
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Ziya

It would most likely fit there, and it would allow for the greatest amount of freedom as well. I think I'll be going for a Moon Elf, perhaps a Ghaele that got bored of serving someone else and retired to the island, hence the sassy attitude.

AndyZ

Asuka Toyamato is the seventh child of her mother Miranda, herself a seventh child and part of a long line of sorceresses.  (Son or daughter doesn't matter, only how many children.)  Although she's supposed to be practicing her abilities, she only has three classes a week (one of which is on the Outer Realms) and leaves her a lot of time to explore the delights of the island.  It's also her job to maintain a few of the wards and enchantments on the island, but that only takes an hour or so each new moon.

Although only sexually attracted to other females, Asuka has been known to switch up her own form, and it's not uncommon for her to go futanari for a fun sexual romp.  She's almost certainly older than the 18 year old that she appears, but her body doesn't seem to have lost any of its adolescent desires.

Her most treasured possession is a septagram necklace, a seven-pointed star inside of a circle, that prevents her spells from going awry if she fails to concentrate properly.  Not every spell that she casts without it is a spectacular failure, and she rarely willingly takes it off, but the results without it tend to get wild pretty quickly.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

rachels270692

Quote from: Lilark on August 02, 2015, 07:32:37 PM
It would most likely fit there, and it would allow for the greatest amount of freedom as well. I think I'll be going for a Moon Elf, perhaps a Ghaele that got bored of serving someone else and retired to the island, hence the sassy attitude.

cool then it will go there, i will get on it this week my brother and sister in law and down so i am hanging with them. they came from usa so i have not seen them in 4 years :D

Also can people full out this form for there charas please:
Name
Age,
Race
Power
personality
Looks
Job (by it working in student in the school)
Past
any other info you can to add.

I think that is everything, if people can think of more let me know :D

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Vanetias

Here's my character for the game:

Name: Vican
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 180lbs
Powers: Prehensile penis Manipulation, Summon tentacles, multiply penis, Orgasm control, pleasure/stimulation control, summon of servants and objects, animation of non-living objects to human form, cum/body fluids/breast milk manipulation, immortality, high sexual drive, teleportation and skin sensitivity manipulation.
Teleportation, manifestation of objects, invisibility, alluring eyes (by making eye contact she can attract a mortal to him), electrifying touch (with one touch he can make anothers skin hypersensitive)
Appearance:

Relationship: Married to Kibou
Job: runs a sex shop with kibou.
Personality: Friendly, kind, loving to his wife, perverted, eager, ambitious
Past: Born in the same time as Kibou in the Parthenon,  they loved each other from their first encounter with each other, earning the nickname of 'The Couple'. Known for their sexual romps wherever they can, they would go around the world searching for fun places to make out, maybe even bring a lucky partner or two into their lovemaking.

rachels270692

My mains 4 charas :D I hope everyone likes them :D

Name: Risa and zuko
Looks: check out pic.
Race: vampires
Job: Risa works at the school as a teacher she teaches fighting. Zuko owns a toy shop.
Family: risa and zuko are twins
Acts: Risa is fun and likes to play around, she loves to have fun and very out going. She has a hard time taken anything for really, but when it comes to keep her family and friends safe she will do anything. She has a bad temper which takes a lot to show, but ones it it up you should run for the hills before she sets her eyes on you.
Zuko is more laid back then his sister, he likes to keep to the background and watch people. He loves kids which is why he opened a toy shop, he likes to have fun and loves to play tricks on people or just annoy his sister. Like Risa he has a bad temper as well, but it a lot easier to set him off.
Powers: Risa has the power of showers and learning which lets her learn thing faster then anyone. Zuko can control fire and also has the learning skill.
Past: The two moved to the island after they stopped being warriors for their master vampire, they wanted a quite life and for one no war or fighting. So they moved to the island and got a house togther. Risa went into teacher, where Zuko opened a toy shop. Risa helps out in the shop when she is not working, both of them are deadly at both hand to hand fighting and using any weapons.

Other forms she can take at will:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:Kibou
Looks: check out pic
Race: sex deity
Job: Runs a sex shop with her husband
Family:married to Vivan
Acts: Kibou is a big flirt and loves to mess around, she loves to tease her husband and even make him a bit jealous from time to time. She is playfully and care free, and very kinky at times. She likes to play and dose not have much of a temper, she likes to change her form to confess people which she finds funny.
Powers: She can change her form into many different, (only her husband vican can tell it is her) she can control sex and making other aroused, she can do almost everything her husband can as she can copy his magic and use the same tricks.
Past: she moved to the island with her husband who is the love of her life, they wanted a new safe life where they did not have to hid who they was. She and vican opened a sex shop on the island, so they could use there powers to help people, or make mischief in kibou case if someone annoys her.

Name: Risa
looks: check out pic
race: Neko
job: she is a student at the school
family:unknown
acts: risa is shy and keeps to her self a lot, but for when she is with her friends then she opens up. Like most of her kind she has a high sex drive, and can be nosy as hell. She gets into trouble a lot for being unable to help her self from sticking her nose where it does not belong. She is sweet and is always willing to help people.
Powers:She can shift her form into a kitten, house cat, panther and a ghost cat, she is learning new tricks all the tie. She can control the wind by using a ring a witch had given her, she also can talk in her animal form.
past: Unknown for the most part, risa dose not rememberer how she got to the island, she was found washed up on the beach. She is trying to find out who she was, for all she know was her name was Risa.

Ziya

Name: Dayth Aramil

Appearance:

Race: Noble Eladrin (Ghaele), Moon Elf

Job: Helps maintain the peace between the various races on the island, and does odd jobs otherwise. Occasionally helps out with training at the school.

Powers: Dayth can transform into a glowing orb that can fly and shoot rays of cold fire. In his humanoid form he can cause fear in evil creatures that meet his gaze, and can control ice and, to a lesser extent, snow. He also can understand and speak any language, and has moderate ability in healing magic.

Personality: Dayth is rather blunt most of the time, though he tries to at least be somewhat civil, and possesses a remarkably dry sense of humor. He's not afraid to say exactly what he means, and sees no point in lying. He is also highly impusive, and rarely plans things out to any degree. Despite this, he is incredibly loyal to his friends and community, and won't tolerate any evil actions against them. He is very level-headed and difficult to anger, even in the middle of a fight, and prefers to end a confrontation without killing.

Past: Dayth spent most of his life in service to celestials on the higher planes, dealing out justice and championing causes like most Noble Eladrin. What sets him apart from the others is that he eventually grew bored with the job. After a year of negotiation and debate he was allowed to "retire" to the island, on the condition that he keep it safe from threats both within and without. He's spent the last ten years relaxing there, occasionally staring down a dragon or dueling with a giant to keep the peace.

AndyZ

Name: Asuka  Toyamato
Race: Sorceress
Power: Spellcasting, Item Enchantment, Alchemy, and other magical talents.  Her most treasured possession is a septagram necklace, a seven-pointed star inside of a circle, that prevents her spells from going awry if she fails to concentrate properly.  Not every spell that she casts without it is a spectacular failure, and she rarely willingly takes it off, but the results without it tend to get wild pretty quickly.
Personality: Although certainly older than she appears, Asuka's personality shifts between the wisdom borne of the knowledge of decades (maybe centuries) of experience and the hormonal adolescence of her current form.
Looks: Asuka is a Japanese/Caucasian mix, though with enough magical alterations to beautify herself.  She has blonde hair, blue eyes and flawless skin.
Job: She has only three classes per week (one of which is on the Outer Realms), and has a job of maintaining a number of wards and enchantments on the island every new moon.
Past: Asuka Toyamato is the seventh child of her mother Miranda, herself a seventh child and part of a long line of sorceresses.  (Son or daughter doesn't matter, only how many children.)  Most of her classes came from home schooling and direct knowledge transfers, leaving her excited to find her own way in the world.

Although only sexually attracted to other females, Asuka has been known to switch up her own form, and it's not uncommon for her to go futanari for a fun sexual romp.  She's almost certainly older than the 18 year old that she appears, but her body doesn't seem to have lost any of its adolescent desires.

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

rachels270692

Both of them look cool :D
i may add some more later, i love having lots of people to play with hehe :P

do anyone know if i can make a page somewhere, where i can put all the charas?

AndyZ

Generally you set up a thread with all the characters, and another for OOC stuff, in whichever area fits.  I think you were looking at NC Exotic?

rachels270692

so in the nc exotic bit i would have a chara page, an ooc chat and then roleplay ones where i have the different locations of the roleplay. which is two more then how many people we have playing which so far is 5 people so far i think :) so not bad may be a few more as well

Vanetias

Quote from: rachels270692 on August 03, 2015, 12:45:49 PM
My mains 4 charas :D I hope everyone likes them :D

Name: Risa and zuko
Looks: check out pic.
Race: vampires
Job: Risa works at the school as a teacher she teaches fighting. Zuko owns a toy shop.
Family: risa and zuko are twins
Acts: Risa is fun and likes to play around, she loves to have fun and very out going. She has a hard time taken anything for really, but when it comes to keep her family and friends safe she will do anything. She has a bad temper which takes a lot to show, but ones it it up you should run for the hills before she sets her eyes on you.
Zuko is more laid back then his sister, he likes to keep to the background and watch people. He loves kids which is why he opened a toy shop, he likes to have fun and loves to play tricks on people or just annoy his sister. Like Risa he has a bad temper as well, but it a lot easier to set him off.
Powers: Risa has the power of showers and learning which lets her learn thing faster then anyone. Zuko can control fire and also has the learning skill.
Past: The two moved to the island after they stopped being warriors for their master vampire, they wanted a quite life and for one no war or fighting. So they moved to the island and got a house togther. Risa went into teacher, where Zuko opened a toy shop. Risa helps out in the shop when she is not working, both of them are deadly at both hand to hand fighting and using any weapons.

Other forms she can take at will:

Name:Kibou
Looks: check out pic
Race: sex deity
Job: Runs a sex shop with her husband
Family:married to Vivan
Acts: Kibou is a big flirt and loves to mess around, she loves to tease her husband and even make him a bit jealous from time to time. She is playfully and care free, and very kinky at times. She likes to play and dose not have much of a temper, she likes to change her form to confess people which she finds funny.
Powers: She can change her form into many different, (only her husband vican can tell it is her) she can control sex and making other aroused, she can do almost everything her husband can as she can copy his magic and use the same tricks.
Past: she moved to the island with her husband who is the love of her life, they wanted a new safe life where they did not have to hid who they was. She and vican opened a sex shop on the island, so they could use there powers to help people, or make mischief in kibou case if someone annoys her.

Name: Risa
looks: check out pic
race: Neko
job: she is a student at the school
family:unknown
acts: risa is shy and keeps to her self a lot, but for when she is with her friends then she opens up. Like most of her kind she has a high sex drive, and can be nosy as hell. She gets into trouble a lot for being unable to help her self from sticking her nose where it does not belong. She is sweet and is always willing to help people.
Powers:She can shift her form into a kitten, house cat, panther and a ghost cat, she is learning new tricks all the tie. She can control the wind by using a ring a witch had given her, she also can talk in her animal form.
past: Unknown for the most part, risa dose not rememberer how she got to the island, she was found washed up on the beach. She is trying to find out who she was, for all she know was her name was Risa.

For the Goddess character, it was more of for their 'Amusement' rather than for their safety,  if that helps.

ShadowOfTheDay

Hey Risa/Rachels  I was just wondering, for my character I wanted to play an Ifrit, basically a more powerful, more fiery djinn who can change forms, and, if bonded to someone, grant wishes.  But I wanted to make sure if that was okay first, because even though I do see a sex deity, Djinns already had a lot of power and Ifrits are sometimes considered godlike if not under the control of someone.

Ziya

I can't speak for the others obviously, but they have no problem with me playing as a Ghaele, which is a super powerful Eladrin that is pretty much a literal embodiment of winter and can make things run away just by glaring at them, so an Ifrit wouldn't be too bad.

AndyZ

We have at least one pair of god and goddess.  It should be fine, at least from my perspective.

rachels270692

Quote from: Vanetias on August 04, 2015, 08:27:23 AM
For the Goddess character, it was more of for their 'Amusement' rather than for their safety,  if that helps.

ok :) i will change that later :D

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on August 04, 2015, 01:31:10 PM
Hey Risa/Rachels  I was just wondering, for my character I wanted to play an Ifrit, basically a more powerful, more fiery djinn who can change forms, and, if bonded to someone, grant wishes.  But I wanted to make sure if that was okay first, because even though I do see a sex deity, Djinns already had a lot of power and Ifrits are sometimes considered godlike if not under the control of someone.

yep as i said as long as they have a weakness and are not like super un break able i am fine :) for unless we pick to have a war then it does not really matter about the power. For the place is a safe haven for ALL fantasy beings no matter who they are. But powerfully being must be ready to help keep the island safe as part of the deal hehe  ;p

ShadowOfTheDay

Name: Varyn/Eris

Race: Ifrit

Power:  Beyond taking any shape he sees fit, he also has great and powerful magics and the ability to grant wishes.

Personality: Confident in his powers and having a pride born of being a free being(unlike much of the rest of his kind.) Varyn most of the time tends to not take many things seriously, and has even taken to mischief.  He does many things for the fun of it, changing his shape to hide from any who'd want to capture him and to be able to experience all that his freedom has to offer.  Be careful when he gets serious or angry however, because if he is, he has a tendency to not take nonsense or insults.  His race doesn't really have genders, and unlike most he doesn't really identify with either one more, so he tends to switch between male and female.

Looks:

Male:

Female:

Battle form:

Job: Well, he doesn't really have a job, but he will work odd jobs for money

Past:Varyn has wandered for years, having remained after he managed to escape his last summoner.  Ever since then he has discovered the joys of this world and plans to stay here, ending up on the island upon hearing it was a safe haven for creatures like him, and hopefully, one without some mangy magic user trying to trap him for servitude or wishes.

He/She has a fear of entrapment and likely will try to stay away from old Arabic lamps, a favorite tool for containment of his/her kind.  As a being whose very essence is fire and heat, his major weakness would be water and cold, though it is possible, though hard, to defeat him using other methods.

Ziya

Somehow I'm getting the feeling that Varyn/Eris and Dayth either hate each other or have the same dynamic as Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail.

ShadowOfTheDay

Quote from: Lilark on August 05, 2015, 09:05:58 PM
Somehow I'm getting the feeling that Varyn/Eris and Dayth either hate each other or have the same dynamic as Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail.

Haha, yeah, seems like it.  I really can't watch much Fairy Tail with my internet, but I've seen enough to know what you mean.

rachels270692

lol well it should add some fun to the roleplay at less :D

rachels270692

Ok i just came up with an idea,
ooc form made
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234355.0
check it out and let me know what you think

also here is the chara page please add you people there as well please :)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234356.0

anyway my idea if for a council for the island, the people who run it and keep it safe.

So we need council people, i thing 7 leader of each type of being on the island so you have
shifter - This will be me :D)
Myth - strong being who is a myth to most people, could be Greek, Roman or another myth and so on
legend - these are being who are classed as legends so dragons, phoenix, genies or and the like
takers (need a new name but can not think of one) - like like vampires, emotion vampires, being who fed off others to live
Demons - any demon you can think of
angels - any angel you can think of
humans - these being the humans who are welcome there.

i think that covers all types of beings, but if anyone can think of a being which can not fit into one of them let me :D

anyway i need people to make council people, these will be the people who lead the island and keep it hidden and what not :)
so let me know if you want to make one :D

Ziya

Hmm... Shadow's character would fit the Legend category quite well, if he wanted to. My character might be able to be classified as Myth, since several Asian cultures had deities that embody the seasons. I would certainly be willing to fill one of the slots on the council, though Dayth may grumble about things from time to time.

*EDIT* I just noticed that you put the OOC and Character threads in NC - Human Systems Small Groups. Wasn't it supposed to be under NC - Exotic Freeform Small Groups?

rachels270692

Thank likark that would be great, :) thanks so you are council man of the myth check out what i put for mine and do somethign simpler please :)

and did i damn i will have to move them *sigh* i was tired when i did them :P

ok i am moving the forms so you will have to post your chara again lilark sorry

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=234395.0

ok they both now should be in the right bit hehe :P thanks for pointing that out lilark

zenpai

Name: Drake
Race: Elder dragon
Power: Fire breathing, dragon magic, flying, immune to fire. human form, Immortality
personality: He is open minded but when his mind is made up it is made up. he rarely ever gets mad or angry. once angry he become blinded by rage  with very few people able to clam him down.
Looks
Dragon form
human form
Job: Ex Head of the Black fire family, Current owner of the Sky place resort
Past: Drake was the the leader of a mob like group. after so many year of the cruel mob life style he got out and started the Sky place resort. With him he brought the members of the a group loyal to him.

Hotel staff/ Npc's
All of the heads of staff at trained killers but wont kill without permission from Drake. there names give away the type of dragon they are. 
head of security: Stone 
Front desk clerk : Rain
Head of maintenance: tempest  
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

rachels270692

Looking good zenpai :D
can you add him to the chara thread as well for me, that way you can update his info if needed :)
also you think drake would want to be a council man for the legends?