Bruja Amethyst's Magical Realm

Started by Bruja Amethyst, December 29, 2020, 06:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruja Amethyst

ABOUT BRUJA AMETHYST
  • Thank you for checking out my page.
  • Unless requested otherwise, my characters will be Latina & female.
  • I am bisexual, I’m open to F/M, F/F, F/F/M, F/M/M, F/NB, F/TM, …
  • I wouldn't say I have a smut/storyline ratio, so much as I just don't like totally smut.  I like to keep the storyline moving.  We don't have to play out every single sex scene, or every single day.
  • I'm a SLUT for plotting, so if you don't enjoy planning out scenes or bigger ideas, then I'm not the one for you.
  • I appreciate one post a week. But I'm also not married to this rule, I just ask that you communicate with me, otherwise after a certain amount of time I will just assumed we've dropped the storyline and will move on.
  • Please PM me. DO NOT post in this thread if you are interested in writing with me.
  • I love & need faceclaims, so please be prepared to have some. Mine are below.
  • I use my signature as a form of communication. It will tell you my current post response time, how many stories I have going, as well as updated notes when I am out of town for work or personal purposes.
Roleplay Status: Accepting
Storylines = 10
Response Time: = 1-3 days
DISCORD: BrujaAmethyst#9691 - 139188212018053120

Bruja Amethyst

Yes Please
  • Edging
  • Tattoo/Brand
  • Collar / Leash / Cuffs
  • Cages / Cells
  • Bondage
  • Cum Control
  • Breath Play
  • Brain Washing (UNDERSTAND MY CHARACTERS ARE STUBBORN)
  • Sensual Domination (receiving)
  • Spanking
  • Anal Play (receiving)
  • Sensory Deprivation
  • Uniform/Clothing
  • Dominance & Submission
  • power play
  • Kneeling
  • Rules/Punishment
  • Oral
  • Anal
  • Exhibitionism (please discuss this one with me first though)
  • Gags
  • Aftercare
  • Age Differences
  • Aphrodisiacs
  • Begging
  • Coercion / Blackmail
  • Consensual
  • Non-Consensual
  • Crying
  • Cuddling
  • Dating
  • Dirty Talk
  • Double Penetration
  • Drug / Alcohol Use
  • Face-Sitting (giving and receiving)
  • Slapping
  • Ice
  • Interracial
  • Kidnapping
  • Multiple Orgasms
  • Plugs (Princess and tail)
  • Forced Deep Throat (or regular is fine too)
  • Uncut Cocks
  • Cut Cocks
  • Virginity (my character)
  • Very Experienced Partners
  • Wax Play
  • impregnating
No Thanks
  • Foot Fetish (I am good with heels and tights talk, but i draw the line at feet fucking, licking, sucking, and anything more than kissing a boot, also, don't put your foot on my face. I'm not down for that.)
  • Scat
  • Vore
  • Watersports
  • Furries
  • Diapers
  • One liner posts
  • Oversized dicks/breasts
  • Silence for over two weeks (unless told otherwise, life does happen)
  • figging (like, what?)
  • Beastiality

Pairings
  • Male X Female
  • Female X Female
  • Male X Female X Male
  • Female X Female X Male
  • Daddy X Brat/Princess
  • Master/Mistress X Slave/Sub
  • Solider X Civilian
  • Teacher/Tutor x Student
  • Boss X Employee
  • Hero X Hero
  • Hero X Villian
  • Hero X Citizen
  • Villain X Villain
  • Villain to Citizen
  • Angel X Human
  • Demon X Human
  • Human X Human
  • Witch X Human
  • Witch/Warlock X Witch
  • Boyfriend X Girlfriend
  • Girlfriend X Girlfriend
  • Husband X Wife
  • Wife X Wife
  • Coworker X Coworker
  • Artist X Model

Genres & Themes
  • Love / Romance / The Slow Burn
  • Adventure / Action / Combat (Hero, assassin, etc...)
  • Gore / Horror / Thriller
  • Past / Present / Future
  • Fantasy / Supernatural / SciFi (Magic, witches, demons, etc...)
  • Harry Potter / Fantastic Beast Universe
  • Vampires / Werewolves (Underworld, Vampire Diaries, House of Night, etc...)
  • Marvel Universe / DC Universe
Storylines = 10

Bruja Amethyst

MOODS, MUSE & CRAVINGS

• Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts World
  • Underworld
  • The Witcher
  • Vikings
  • The Wheel of Time
  • Nevernight Series
  • The Black Witch Chronicles
  • The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
  • Marvel/X-Men & DC
  • Ready Player One
  • Altered Carbon
  • Fallout
  • The Last of Us
These worlds and universes are the places I like to play in.  I'm obviously a big fantasy person.  I don't like to play canon characters, as I think they are better as NPC's, it's just not my bag to retell the same story that's already out there.  That being said, I'm more than happy to use them as ideas for story-lines so do with that what you will.  I am also not against putting two worlds together, if it can be managed.  I tend to like the dark aspects of these worlds so understand that I will not want only the fluffy from these worlds but the darkness as well.

I'd like it noted that I'm not against regular stories, of the non-fantasy type, but you gotta come at me with a good plot. Nothing something that has no real grip to it, otherwise it just gets boring.
Storylines = 10

Bruja Amethyst

CHARACTERS TO TEMPT
Sometimes people don't always see what I'm envisioning, and that's okay!  This section is for characters I'd play and you can see if they suit your fancy. Please keep in mind that while I have faceclaim pictures, if you are not in love with the picture I originally chose, please tell me so that we can pick a face that tickles your fancy. 

Dark Elf - Deathkin/Shadowkin
Born on the longest, darkness night of the year at twilight under an eclipsed moon, she is the stuff of nightmares.  She can travel through shadow, morph with it, and rule it.  Her fae powers specialize in the Dreams and Shadow her familiars that of the nocturnal worlds.  Her family were refugees who defected after the murder of her father, whom had been campaigning for peace.  Her family isn't welcome to their new homeland, what's left of them anyways.  They don't believe they are creatures of peace, nor do they believe that 'their kind' belong with civil society.  Without her family's help though, they wouldn't have the information that they did and they new power that is brought with the daughter of the family.  Her hair is purple, and her skin brown with a purple glimmer that seems to speckle her entire body and when in just the right light, she glows.  Though, she's more of a girl who'd prefer to walk under the moon than in the light of the judgement sun.

Reaper - Assassin Angel of Death
Trained by The Order, she is a special class of assassin called Reapers.  She was top of her class, she's mastered combat and weaponry, thievery, seduction, glamour, tongues / language, combat / defensive magic and several other needs.  Reapers aren't born reapers.  They are created.  To become apart of The Order, a student, or Lamb, must be invited by another member.  That alone isn't enough.  While their mentor trains them, they do not tell them of the trials and tests they'd be put through, the death they'd see, hear, or commit themselves.  An offering to join is a piece of someone else, a reason for the piece which also explains the reason of choice.  Her offering was her father's hands.  It takes another 6 years of living, eating, breathing Death and Their ways, friends, rivals, all falling in that time, the Lambs hardened into Reapers by initiation.  If one were luck enough to be born from a Reaper, they'd have no help from anyone.  Luckily, she wasn't born from a Reaper.  Just a bastard.

Mad Scientist - Witch, Wizarding World
A girl ahead of her time, she has been working on magical monocles to help a person see what cannot normally be seen.  She's smart, she's even a little bit ruthless. She's a strong in the Dark Art but is best with Charms, Runes and Herbology/Potions.  Not s social as most would like her to be, she is useful in a pinch with her quick wit and slight of hand. While she is wanted but the government for her brains, she continuously refuses any job offers as she doesn't want to have to pick sides should any time come for it.

Shadow Queen - Shadow Demon/Witch
Dark in her nature, she controls and rules over the shadows.  She can move them, pull them to surround her, travel through them, pin a person's shadow to the ground and lock the person in place and more...  The shadows answer to her.  She has a little familiar, a shadow creature that is always with her, seen or unseen, the two can communicate psychically and the familiar can 'talk' in shadow form sounds like an echo.  Her fingers and toes are black from all the dark magic she uses and when she's mad her eyes go fully black.  She is not a creature easily tamed but is extremely devoted should for the right master/mistress.  She is very fond of poisons and toxins so she grows a lot of exotic plants.
Storylines = 10

Bruja Amethyst

Faces to Tempt
Females

Ana Cheri

Becky G

Christian Serrato

Cynthia S. Chavez

Demi Lovato

Denise Rosenthal

Felisia Piana

Génesis Mía López

Janet Guzman

Jenna Ortega

Kayla Cadorna

Melissa Barrera

Nikki Narváez

Ori B Love

Pante Bee

Ruby Alexia - British

Sabrina Carpenter - White

Sara Calixto

Slavasatana

Snow Tha Product

Sophie Allison Carugati

Wysteria - Italian

Yanet Garcia

MISC

Storylines = 10

Bruja Amethyst

Faces to Tempt
Males

Alex Hogh Andersen

Alexander Ludwig

Diego Tinoco

Gabriel Chavarria

Gavin Leatherwood

Jensen Ackles

Tom Hardy

Misc
Storylines = 10

Bruja Amethyst

Stories & Inspirations

Nevernight Series - I've fallen for this story, I know there's some controversies around it regarding the author, but I really liked the story itself. Have you read it?  Want to play an acolyte with me before Mia shows up, or even afterwards with a new Red Church?  An alternative to this, I've created a world, called Nightfalls that is inspired by this series.  If you aren't familiar with the series, this world will will probably be more up your alley.  It's the messy, gory world assassins live in and the art of Death. From these creates story lines for for rivals-to-lovers, reluctant allies, and a mark that just can't be killed.

Harry Potter / Fantastic Beast Wizarding World - Lets be be real.  This speak for itself.  My character would be an exchange student or a 6-7 year transfer student from Ilvermorny.  Or perhaps, they've just graduated and are adults out there int he real world.  If you like this world and have a story that is from here that you wanted to play out, I'd say hit me up and lets see if we can't make the story viable. :)  From these creates story lines for for rivals-to-lovers, reluctant allies, or just enemies.

Avatar the Last Airbender - I don't play canon characters, but I like the idea of the world.  Water, Earth, Fire, Air, those are the base, but if we want to open it up to more ideas, I love to play characters that are able to touch Light and Darkness.  Usually darkness.  There's all types of magic that can be touched, lets make a work together that we can run around in.  Want to be the Last Airbender? That's fine, my character can be an enemy, or someone to help train in an element.  From these creates story lines for for rivals-to-lovers, reluctant allies, or just enemies.

Marvel - The Villain, my character has made it on the list.  She's too smart and too powerful and now she's either being seduced by the wrong side or is actually trying to take it for herself.  Her powers make it scary to most, their thought of her as inherently evil.  If she can be captured, can she be rehabilitated?  Is there someone who can be her exact opposite, someone to take her down?

A rare dark Elf defects from her home, a promise from her family made to the new kingdom.  She would help them, add to their power, but in return, she is to be given sanctuary.  Already a freak, not a human, she's an outcast, but even among the freaks she is unwanted.  Her dark power and nature puts people on edge and many find themselves unable to resist showing their opinions at her when she walks by.  Can she make a friend? Want to be her friend?  Maybe her charge, who hates her starts to see she's not what the books and people say.
Storylines = 10