Sanguine's House of Dub/Non-Con (Fxall)

Started by SanguinePuppet, November 07, 2017, 10:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanguinePuppet

Hello all!

Welcome to my little home for depraved ideas.As the name implies, the bulk of the stories hear tend to lend themselves to the darker aspects of erotic writing. Most of the stories you will find below tend to work best for medium-long length, but could be adapted to different lengths. Just a few bits of information about me:

1. I'm a submissive and will almost always prefer to play a submissive. I've tried to play the dominant in the past and I struggle with it.

2. I prefer to play a singular character, but on occasion I may play more than one

4. All are welcome! I don't care what you identify as, or what you want to play, we can have fun. Just let me know what you'd like to write as.

5. The nature of my job means I may not be able to respond every day. I typically aim to respond at least once a day. I will let you know if I will be leaving for an extended period of time.

6. I write at least 2-4 paragraphs per reply (when it allows), and so I would like to see the same. More than half of the fun for me is in the gritty details, so if I don't get any, then I don't have fun writing.

7. Some of these plot bunnies come from other players. I've asked them for permission in case you recognize them :).

Of course, if you have any juicy ideas in mind, then feel free to share them with me. I am always open to trying new things.

Without any further ado, here's a list of ideas followed by a list of general pairings.

DM if interested!

The Muse

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A down-on-her-luck young woman applies to serve as the muse for an artist(s) in a remote location. A strict NDA full of vague and foreboding statements implies all forms of ways she could serve as the muse. The pay is more than enough to change her life if she can make it through the 4-month employment window. A story inspired by artistic debauchery and excess of a cruel artist and the hedonistic tendencies to be explored on the new muse. Open to all kinks etc!

The Runaway

A teen girl runs away from home thinking she's on her way to a new like. I picture her hitchhiking through more rural states trying to get...somewhere new. Maybe it's a truck driver that thinks he can take advantage of that, or maybe someone spots her walking alone through town. So many possibilities!

Helping the Homeless

A naive young woman has been seeing a homeless man outside of her building for a few weeks now. Her background has made her very sensitive to plight of the homeless and against her better judgment, she offers him to come up for a meal and a shower. What starts off as act of kindness is quickly taken advantage of by the homeless person as they make themselves at home in her place and with her body. The story is envisioned as escalating acts of free use, submission, humiliations, etc.

Straight For Pay

The idea behind this story is more of a dub-con story that may escalate. MC identifies as a lesbian, maybe even a gold-start lesbian, and finds herself in desperate need for cash. A shady, hardcore kink producer offers her a very generous amount to break her on camera by a gender she doesn't find herself attracted to.

The Rejected

This is story is a re-design/re-boot of a story I wrote long ago and features some very heavy themes. The story begins with MC being a recently expelled college student in a city of ill-repute. Life goes very wrong for her after expulsion. She is shunned by her family and disowned after she disappoints the family yet again. MC finds herself homeless in these ill-reputed streets.

The only place she can find shelter after spending a couple weeks on the street is a drug den. **Note: the following can be omitted if you find this subject matter too taboo. An alternative direction is featured after the original.** Once in this shelter, she is introduced to heavy drugs and is assaulted. Whether or not she's even aware of it depends on the drug use we choose to go with. Regardless, the owner of the drug den gets her hooked on drugs, using her body (whether she agrees to or not) to settle debts, draw in new clients, and etc. Whether this is a medium-long term story, the original story ends with the overdose of MC; purposely or not. Like I said, very heavy stuff, but it's great for both smut and story.

Alternate outcome: Instead of getting completely hooked on drugs, MC is 'rescued' by someone who pulls her out, promising her safety in exchange for some 'favors'. MC still ends up being mistreated, but she's spared her horrid ending. This version of the story tends to lend itself to two paths; MC accepts her fate as the plaything of  her 'rescuer', living her life under his thumb, or MC finally runs back home, hoping for reprieve from her life after her 'rescuer' takes things too far.

Fan Service
    A young woman(MC) decides that her dream job is to be an online entertainer. However, she is not a very kinky person and is wholly against a lot of popular fetishes, finding them rather disgusting. Still though, this does not stop her from falsely claiming otherwise on her profile and lying to men in chat box conversations just to trick them into paying to view her cam show. Of course, those individuals are always thoroughly disappointed to have forked up their hard-earned cash only to not receive what was promised. What can they do about it though? Absolutely nothing...or so she initially thought. One day a hacker (YC) manages to get his hands on all of her personal data, including her address. He tracks her down, breaks into her apartment, and binds her. Now, the next show that she is scheduled to do will not be so disappointing. What the fans want the fans will certainly get.

Cold-Blooded:

It could be a summer camp, a cityscape, a relatively small town. The location could always be different, but the rend result is the same, a trail of bodies. YC is a serial killer whose MO comprises of one real thing that never changes, their target. Young women are found used and abused and in a multitude of morbid ways. YC is never caught, moving from one place to the next after a very rapid string of assaults. the police are stumped by the brutality, efficiency, and velocity of YC's crimes.

MC or MCs are one/some of your victims. How they make it into YCs can be discussed. This has been a very dark story/fantasy I've wanted to write that is filled with potential a lot of extreme exploration.

It can be clean or it can be messy.

It can be fast, or it can be agonizingly slow.

This is a very dark story with no happy ending. It is a total exploration of the deepest recesses of our minds.

Home Invasion

YC is a neighbor, a stranger, a family friend, or else and has been targeting houses in the area. MC is a teen left alone for the weekend. YC can either stumble this poor girl or have planned it from the start. **Potential for very dark plot if desired**
[/b]

Wrong  Room!:

[/b]
    A nervous, shy, and submissive on vacation with her family-- and simply stumbling into the wrong hotel room, or being mistaken for the adult actress that was supposed to show up. She'll be unable to refuse, and her innocent remarks and words only make the film better. Though she may protest and make small attempts to leave, she can't deny the excitement rising in her body and the full attention she receives from her film partner.
[/b]

Breaking in A Slave:

As traditional as sounds, I'm looking for a classic kidnapping and sold into sex-slavery story. I like the process of breaking someone into a slave and seeing where the story progresses from there. Maybe she was just a college girl going to a party or traded by her family in exchange of clearing some massive debt. The possibilities are endless!

Hotel of Horrors:

Kind of inspired by the Hotel Cecil and American Horror Story, I want to play a game where MC is the next unfortunate soul to wander into a former paragon of a hotel. Maybe its haunted, maybe its just inhabited by freaks. MC is a poor soul who can only afford to live out of this downtrodden hotel. Whatever happens to her from here is up to us and depending on what route we want to take the hotel.

The Neighbor:

MC is a teen/young woman living with her parents in a suburban home. Next door, YC has always been a trustworthy neighbor, but with a hidden lust for MC. One night, MC is stumbling home in early morning hours from either a night out drinking at a party, or in hysterics over some conflict. Seeing the prime opportunity, YC swoops in to take advantage.

The Ultimate Vacation

[/b]
This was supposed to be a low cost vacation in Eastern Europe. When a group of friends decided to visit some more distant countries like Belarus and Georgia for just a few dollars a day, how could you pass on this opportunity? MC is shy and unsure of herself, especially going to a place where she couldn't speak the language, but she was convinced to go anyway. Well, unfortunately, it turns out the friends aren't that great at planning. In the middle of the trip, the group finds themselves to be completely lost in the countryside, and before you knew it, you had crossed illegally into Russia. And of course, that's when a military patrol spots you...

This could involve more than one character I play. This one is more non-con than anything and could go a few routes that are open.

Feel free to send any suggestions you have while I finish setting this up!
[/b]

Babysat

Taboo/trigger warning!!

MC is a young girl (within site rules) sent to live a family member for a variety of reasons (parental death, boarding, vacation, etc). She is sent into your care even though the two of you haven't really known each other well. MC very quickly realizes that there are different rules here and will live in constant fear.

Ideally, I'm looking to play a young girl who is forced to live with an abusive (Sexually and maybe physically) family member, with no real escape. This story can have various directions. [/b]

The Wrong Place:

[/b]
A Chikan-themed story; MC is a young woman going/returning to work/school/home when she gets on a train/bus. What's supposed to be a simple commute home quickly turns into a nightmare as one (or many!) passengers begin to harass her. The harassment would soon escalate into so much more. Simple premise, but a fun one I've been meaning to write out.
[/b]

The rest are some of my favorite pairings that I never get tired of! Feel free to offer any ideas you may have

Master (Mistress) / Slave (or Pet)
Kidnapped!
Home Alone : A stalker? A break-in gone wrong?
Forced into Slavery
Drunk and Lost.
Camp Counselor Coerced

SanguinePuppet

Hello  all, I've returned after a long hiatus and am seeking to pick up a 2-3 partners for some of the stories listed. I hope to hear from some of you!

SanguinePuppet

SanguinePuppet

SanguinePuppet

I’ve added a new plot to thread and tweaked some others. Looking for some new play!

SanguinePuppet

New plot has been added and additional room for partners made.

SanguinePuppet

Removed and tweaked some stories and re-worked some general info. Availability for a couple more stories.

SanguinePuppet

SanguinePuppet

Making a more active return! Pardon the formatting but I will gladly welcome a couple of more stories.