News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

Red, plaid pajama pants and t-shirt.  No fashion for me this morning! :P
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Jadedessence

I'm usually specific about my clothing style... >.> But I have a certain outfit for lazy days such as today. (Lazy days will end when school begins again)
Over-sized white t-shirt that hangs down to around mid-thigh, and white cotton, lowrise panties. ;3 (I always buy everything lowrise. You're all jelluss of mah smexay hips.)
[.Intro.]
[.Ons and Offs.]
Give me a message if you're interested. :D

Lirliel

I'm wearing; my white/red/black soccer club t-shirt, a black and white(imprint) sweater over that. A pair of jeans with underneath a pair of sweatpants. Oh and the assorted bra and panties and socks!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Apple of Eris

Black super thin pajama pants and a white tank top.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Amberghylles

White cotton briefs and socks...

Serenity Vixen

Black sweat pants, heavy black sweatshirt, bra and panties also in black, a heavy gray pancho, and of course my ever present bunny slippers   ((Sexy huh?  :P))
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Avi

((Sexy?  But of course. ;D)

Khaki cargo pants, Marine Corps Choppers T-shirt, and white Nike socks.

Cherri Tart

feel like dressing up today... right now i've got on jeans and a tee and a hoodie, but that may change in a bit... eyeing the 'cute side' of the closet right now... :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

Today it is good that you can't really see me :P
But I did abandon the heavy clothing, now I am wearing Grey shorts and a grey "Frito Lay" T-shirt, a blanket wrapped around me, and of course... bunny slippers :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cherri Tart

*smiles* dwelved into the land of cute and put on a pink mini dress with a pink belt - kind of 60s retro go go dancer look and so i put on a pair of zip up white boots to complete it :D 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

strangely made

Wow, Sproutlet, that's a coincidence...I'm wearing exactly the same outfit.

Bliss

Black ankle boots and white ankle socks under flare blue jeans, a grey knit wrap dress over it topped with the lovely forest green wool coat my sister spoiled me with!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

ZK

Right now? Absolutely nothing at all. Yep, you heard me. Full nude... for a few hours at least.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Avi

O_O  Send pics?!  *grins*  I've got the same outfit on as before, except my shirt is different.  Now it's a Spamalot tee.

Serenity Vixen

Sakujo

Off-white dress shirt with layered vertical off-white stripes (it's interesting), black business pants (but comfy), black socks, and odd black "flip flops" (Because I don't know what they're really called. slippers? Sandals?)

Underwear is a rare occurrence when I'm at home. I really hate the stuff.

Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on October 16, 2007, 07:52:07 pm
"Intelligence reports are useful only to the intelligent."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Cherri Tart

*nods* underwear is evil - and so is cold - it's forcing me into the realms of pracitcal clothing once again!  Low rise jeans, a superman logo blue tee (yes, i know i said i don't like superman, but i do LIKE being super girl) that's about a size too small, white skecthers, white socks, a charcoal grey hoodie and a blue knit beanie.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

A big fluffy warm robe and bunny slippers...
yep, that is all :P

Bliss

Soft thick charcoal grey turtleneck sweater over a scoop neck green tee, bluejeans, white socks and brown leather clogs.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Having just stumbled out of bed to check messages and this board...
Just bunny slippers and white panties, but don't expect that to last long, it is a little chilly in here this morning...

*Goes to make hot chocolate*

Bliss

Robbin's egg blue wrap shirt with goldthread embroidery, bluejeans, white socks, brown leather clogs.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

white boy shorts with red trim and a red flannel men's xtra lrg button up long sleeved shirt that falls to like my knees :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

There, dressed now...

I now have a very large mens t-shirt as well as the Panties and Bunny Slippers :P

Cherri Tart

bunny slippers! don't leave home without em! :D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

Bunny slippers and a big fluffy towel

I have been without water for three days, I finally get water and take a shower and I absolutely refuse to put on dirty clothes :P
They are washing now :P