News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Settings I enjoy

Started by Silo, December 08, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silo

Hi there, a newbie waiting for approval at the computer.

I'm new to fotum RP but had DMed 80s and 90s PPRPGs back in the day. I don't have a group of players right now but I am an avid RPG reader (of core books of settings I enjoy, mostly).

Some of my latest RPG crushes are DUNGEON WORLD (A PbA version of Dungeons and Dragons where the players create the world with the GM), NUMENERA (a setting where the characters live in a medieval setting one billion years into the future where they find all kinds of weird high tech technology they use to survive and create communities), SHADOW OF THE DEMON LORD (a dark fantasy setting in its last days, since a great danger will almost certainly end with the world, with the characters playing goblins, orcs, changelings, automatons, dwarves or humans trying to live for another dawn) and BLUE BEARD'S BRIDE (a game where the characters play as different aspects of the psyche of the Wife of the tittle, exploring her new home trying to resist the impulse of opening the forbidden room). I enjoy other horror and science fiction settings too.

Sorry if it is more a poll than a propper invitation but, wich one of those sounds more appealing to you? (Trying to think with wich pne I could start DMing here...)

(If there is another place for this kind of posts, please tell me and I will move it)

Thanks for reading.