A Resident Evil 6 Craving! [Searching for a Jake Muller]

Started by xPeachyPuff, November 08, 2012, 11:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPeachyPuff

Hello one and all. I posted this in my complete search thread, but feel this would be a better way of advertising what I'm actually craving. I wish to welcome you to this quick little search thread and hope to find a few people who would be up for roleplaying this with me. I hope you have a nice read and please don't hesitate to PM me or post here if you're interested.

As you can probably tell from the title, I'm seriously searching for a Jake Muller x Sherry Birkin roleplay. (Yes, het.) I've recently completed the game (RE6) and absolutely love Jake's characters, campaign and overall, attachment to Sherry. I love them and adored everything about their relationship. Obviously, I was a little sad they parted at the end, but that helps me here!

I'm thinking about setting the roleplay after the events in China, after they split up at the end of their campaign. I've only got a lose idea at the moment, and would love any input you have or even just any scenes you would like to play out that we could include. Ideally, I would like them to meet up in some other country (not the USA), either a cold of hot climate would be fine, as the could both create some drama, haha. The roleplay would be set 6 months to 1 year after Sherry's mission and I was thinking that they wouldn't have kept in contact after Jake leaves. (Of course, the C-Virus antivirus would have been created with Jake's antibodies, though I can't imagine they would have made it public just yet.)

Now, onto some quick rules/regulations/needs.

[X] Where I roleplay? - I will mostly only roleplay over this forum. My preference is threads but I will consider PM roleplays too. I may even consider email or Skype now that I actually bother to check/use them.
[X] Character? - I will be playing Sherry Birkin for this one. In case you hadn't guess already, haha.
[X] Post Length? - On average, I post around 2 - 6 paragraphs per post. I much prefer to write bigger posts that include lots of detail, scene setting, character development and character interaction. I would like people to do the same. My introduction posts are usually bigger and when I write 2 paragraphs I do not mean they consist of four lines each. They are a lot chunkier then you may think.
[X] Detail? - As I mentioned in the above bullet point, I love detail. I want to feel how my character should feel by what you write. I need you to be able to form a sentence correctly so I can just read it instead of having to pause to work out what a word or phrase says or means. Please put emotion into your posts; I need it. Thank you.

Thank you so much for reading and I really hope I find a few people who are interested in this. I look forward to hearing from some of you!
-xSRx <3