News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Prometheus [Sci-Fi, BON, NC, EX]

Started by Clio, January 23, 2013, 10:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Prometheus

WARNING: Spoilers for the movie Prometheus (2012) ahead.
Most people would be surprised that I'm searching for a sci-fi game, but I recently saw the film Prometheus (with Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender and Charlize Theron), and I'm craving something based on a facet of that story. Essentially I'm looking for someone to play a male character (gender of the player doesn't matter) that is an ancient ancestor of the humans. He has been asleep for centuries...millenia...and was put that way  because (insert reason here.) A female archaeologist discovers clues to this ancestor's location through cave drawings and records throughout history, and in the future (the movie takes place in 2094), she is aboard a ship to search for these ancestors. Now, what they find there can be up to us, but essentially I want her to be chosen by the alien race (ancestors) to mother a new species. Perhaps a plague killed all the females of their species, and now they intend to procreate with her. Perhaps they plan to go back to earth and rule with this superior species, or perhaps they go to another planet to populate it.

I'm open to suggestions. It would be nice if you've seen the movie. It's at Red Box. It's not the greatest movie in the world, but I enjoyed it. Anyway, we can decide where the story goes from there. Does she get rescued by other humans, or is the rest of the crew killed? Does she become willing, or does she stay defiant? Is the alien capable of love? Does the story end when she gives birth, or do we continue it somehow? Can her body even handle the birth?

Anyway, these are all questions that I'm willing to explore. There's also the possibility that David, the android (played by Michael Fassbender) is a part of the story.

And some fluff...

Signature by the amazing Amaris.