The Ghost Bride (F looking for Dom M ghost, any gender partner)

Started by LamentingQuill, February 02, 2020, 11:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Loosely inspired by Netflix's show of the same name. Mostly by Chinese mythology of the afterlife though. Going with Japan though, because I just fancy Japan more. I can be inspired for China though, if my partner really wanted it.

Lily is studying abroad in Japan for a year everything was fantastic, her grades were great and she was staying with a really pleasant wealthy family… granted, really weird things had a habit of happening around the house and the family was adamant that it was their restless dead son tormenting them for a ghost bride… but not a whole lot ever happened to her and what did was so minor that it wasn’t worth trying to find a place like this to stay that didn’t want any money from her.

Well, shit has finally decided to hit the fan… she just gotten word from her mother that her father’s business partner had stolen every damn dime of their money and her distraught father has taken his own life…

No money for school… her father gone… her mother heart broken and about to lose everything… she’s freaking out with no idea what to do…

Then, Mrs. Umasaki, brings her a disturbing proposal… that may be her only hope…

If Lily promises to be her dead son’s ghost bride, she vows she pay for all Lily’s schooling and all supplies, she’ll see to her mother’s full care as well for the rest of the woman’s life.

Lily doesn’t really believe in the whole Asian afterlife mumbo jumbo, so in her mind, she just has to be married on paper to a dead guy, bring a family some peace of mind and then everything will be alright…

She agrees to Mrs. Umasaki’s request…

That night after dinner, paperwork is signed and the Umasaki’s serve wine to celebrate their son finally finding peace in his afterlife…

Doesn’t take long until Lily begins feeling odd and realizes her drink was poisoned… she dies as Mrs. Umasaki holds her and comforts her, telling her how her son will take good care of her in the underworld…

My partner and I can discuss where Lily appears in the underworld :)