Zootopia Group RP Recruitment Thread! (LGBTQ Friendly)

Started by Mac84, December 24, 2016, 01:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatLiesAbove

There is no post length. We have a great core of players who post anywhere from a couple paragraphs to a full page. As for species...no, not just mammals. We do have a shark! we can always work something out!

Mac84

Quote from: Ty on March 17, 2017, 07:52:27 PM
Hmm. This does kind of stir up my fondness for furries, at least in art and fiction. (Especially the Bernal pics in the character page).

Is there a general post length expected? And Zootopia is mammals only, I assume?

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on March 17, 2017, 08:56:08 PM
There is no post length. We have a great core of players who post anywhere from a couple paragraphs to a full page. As for species...no, not just mammals. We do have a shark! we can always work something out!

^^^ What this person said!

Mac84

Per Request of the GMs, I have put the Rules of the Game up on the front page opening post. There is nothing overly stringent about them. :-)

also tweaked the CS requirements.

hiddenwithin

*peeks in*

Okay, loved the movie, and had much the same thoughts as the GM here...  ;D

Still accepting applicants? Curious if there's any sort of character that is needed/wanted?

I'm female, playing female, looking for male. Open to even talking with someone about a character pair.

Mac84

Quote from: hiddenwithin on April 01, 2017, 11:01:39 PM
*peeks in*

Okay, loved the movie, and had much the same thoughts as the GM here...  ;D

Still accepting applicants? Curious if there's any sort of character that is needed/wanted?

I'm female, playing female, looking for male. Open to even talking with someone about a character pair.

Hello Hidden, and welcome! We're very happy you took a lot at our thread. :D

Yes, we're still accepting New Players and would love to have you join us.

Right now, I'm not aware of any "Needed" characters. But the only limitation set in Stone right now is we put a temporary suspension on Underground/Anti-Hero/"Bad" Boys/Girls for the time being. Though "Everyday Furs", and perhaps police Furs would be appreciated. But I'll contact the GMs to ask if there is any particular type of Fur they are seeking.

We have several Males in the game that could use a good female. ;D

The CS Template is at the top of the first page second post down. Please fill it out as best you can, and submitted it to Sargepepper, WhatliesAbove, and Wicked Vixen as they're the GMs. You can also ask them further Questions if you feel the need.

Welcome to Zootopia! XD

hiddenwithin

Quote from: Mac84 on April 02, 2017, 08:26:50 AM
Hello Hidden, and welcome! We're very happy you took a lot at our thread. :D

Yes, we're still accepting New Players and would love to have you join us.

Right now, I'm not aware of any "Needed" characters. But the only limitation set in Stone right now is we put a temporary suspension on Underground/Anti-Hero/"Bad" Boys/Girls for the time being. Though "Everyday Furs", and perhaps police Furs would be appreciated. But I'll contact the GMs to ask if there is any particular type of Fur they are seeking.

We have several Males in the game that could use a good female. ;D

The CS Template is at the top of the first page second post down. Please fill it out as best you can, and submitted it to Sargepepper, WhatliesAbove, and Wicked Vixen as they're the GMs. You can also ask them further Questions if you feel the need.

Welcome to Zootopia! XD

Thank you for the welcome! :)

I'm certainly considering a character, but wouldn't mind any PMs with suggestions. I have so many ideas in my head. ^_^

*ponder ponder ponder*

Mac84

Quote from: hiddenwithin on April 02, 2017, 10:11:07 AM
Thank you for the welcome! :)

I'm certainly considering a character, but wouldn't mind any PMs with suggestions. I have so many ideas in my head. ^_^

*ponder ponder ponder*

You're very welcome, Hidden. :D

We have a lot of players that are very friendly, and helpful if you need assistance in making up a character. Right now the max no. of Characters you can have in the game is 3. THough your first one has to have some time in the game before you can bring in some more. Though that doesn't mean you can't make NPCs to help with scenes. :D

hiddenwithin

Quote from: Mac84 on April 02, 2017, 10:45:51 AM
You're very welcome, Hidden. :D

We have a lot of players that are very friendly, and helpful if you need assistance in making up a character. Right now the max no. of Characters you can have in the game is 3. THough your first one has to have some time in the game before you can bring in some more. Though that doesn't mean you can't make NPCs to help with scenes. :D

Well, I'd only start with the one. Maybe pull in another later once I get my feet wet in the game itself. :)

So many thoughts!

Mac84

Quote from: hiddenwithin on April 02, 2017, 10:48:57 AM
Well, I'd only start with the one. Maybe pull in another later once I get my feet wet in the game itself. :)

So many thoughts!

that is perfectly fine, and understandable. I normally don't have more than two Mains. Though, and you can ask around, I do a LOT of NPCs. :D

Sargepepper

Mac84

Bumping this thread for any that may be interested in a Group game set in the Zootopia Universe. While there is a Dark Plot available, participation is not mandatory. Any players are more than welcome to play it as a sandbox. We're very friendly, and welcome all interested players. If you have any questions please feel free to PM Whatliesabove, Sargepepper, and/or myself. We'll be willing to help you as much as we can to ensure you have as much fun as you can. :-)

CurvyKitten

I've peeked at this one a few times, color me interested. Pending muse juice, though I always worry about getting into a game that has been running for so long. Hard to really find a place in them.

Sargepepper

Well, don't be alarmed, take it at your own pace :> I can say as one of the GM's (Alongside Whatliesabove) that the players are super accepting of new people to play with, and make it very easy to reach out and get new scenes going. We'll help you out where we can too!

Mac84

Hello Curvy Kitten,

I'm glad to see your interest in Zootopia, and as Sargepepper stated we're very accepting of new Furs to the group. :-)

I hope your travels takes you with us to Zootopia.

Mac84

Bumping for Consideration,

We're always welcoming of new players!

Come and say "Hi!"

Levi

I'm interested but I'm very new to RP would it be alright if I took a look?
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Mac84

Quote from: Levi on July 09, 2017, 02:03:44 PM
I'm interested but I'm very new to RP would it be alright if I took a look?

Of course, we would love for you to take a look around. :D

Here is the link to our sub-board. Feel free to say "Hi" in  the OOC.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=580.0

if you have any questions. Please feel free to PM myself, Sargepepper, or Whatliesabove. Sarge, and WLA are the resident GMs for the game. We'll be glad to assist you.

HairyHeretic

It's pretty much permanently open :)

Pop by the OOC thread, have a look around, and then PM the GMs if you want to talk characters.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Mac84

Quote from: Drachegirl14 on September 08, 2017, 05:45:45 PM
I'm interested, if you still have open spots!

Hello Drache,

Welcome to Zootopia. the only limitation on characters right now is two Characters, and there is a moritorium on "Bad/Anti-Hero" type characters.

Sargepepper

You can check out the character sheet thread. The first post has character rules, the second post is a template for the character sheet. Make sure to read the separate rules thread as well.

The only correction I have on Mac's post is only one character to start, but as you play and show activity, it can go up to three characters.

Make sure to send a PM to myself and Whatliesabove with your completed character sheet.

Mac84

Quote from: Sargepepper on September 08, 2017, 08:32:42 PM
You can check out the character sheet thread. The first post has character rules, the second post is a template for the character sheet. Make sure to read the separate rules thread as well.

The only correction I have on Mac's post is only one character to start, but as you play and show activity, it can go up to three characters.

Make sure to send a PM to myself and Whatliesabove with your completed character sheet.

Oops, my bad. Thanks for the correction Sarge. :-)

As far as reptiles, we have one active, and one inactive.

Sargepepper

Insects are not a viable species, they must be part of the animal kingdom.

WhatLiesAbove

Giving this our monthly bump! Zootopia is still going strong after over a year! Come on by and see all the fun, or better yet....submit a character sheet of a sexy fur today!

silentwalrus227

Okay, I’m tentatively interested. If you’re still looking for characters, is there a type of character the group is looking/is sick of?

Mac84

Howdy Silient!

At the moment Bad Guys/Anti-Heroes are in excess so I believe there is moritorum on that.