It's Never Dull When the Moon is Full [A story of werewolves and their pack]

Started by makizushi, April 05, 2012, 12:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makizushi

Werewolves, alone or together are pretty dangerous. The story begins like this; two werewolves come across each other, a female and a male. They mate, rough sex and a constant fight for dominance. Two alpha werewolves coming together creates a blood lust that is fueled by their mixture of aggression and passion. Now what we want is to find more of our like-minded werewolves out there. Be it a couple or a single male or female looking to make their life easier by living in a pack.

I want to emphasize the fact that this would be in an extreme section, with of the gore, fights for dominance, and rough sex.

This is a group rp attempt inspired by a solo I have going.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135988.0

The group rp starts at post #22. The alpha male and female move North to greener pastures. And of course they wouldn't be apposed to adding to their newly formed pack. What we need is a beta male and female, and a few more. Omegas always accepted. We have more than enough dominate personalities. Could be subject to change. But we don't need this getting big quick. Instead, I'm looking for like-minded length replies with some active role players!

Character sheets look like this:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:
Apperance: Human and werewolf form.
Personality:
Short Bio:

OOC:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137077.msg6125900#msg6125900
IC:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=137098.0

Update: We could use one or even two more males!  ;)

makizushi

Name: Dax Rebaut
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes. He stands tall at 6'4". He tries to keep clean shaven and he keeps his hair short. In his werewolf form, his thick fir is a mixture of black and silver. Stretching out, he stands just over seven feet tall.
Personality: Overly dominate. After years of staying in one spot, he began very territorial. Now he is looking for greener pastures. He wants to take over a new plot of land. He is aggressive, but also enjoys relaxing. He's always vigilant, suspicious even since he feels the strong need to defend his territory.
Short Bio: April 12, 1645 is Dax Rebaut's birthday. Born in Paris, France, Dax grew up in school mostly. His parents were well off, but they tended to business while he got into trouble after school was over. After entering the family business, he lived a very successful life until he was twenty-seven. Then he was turned. Dax spent five years as a werewolf, stuck in the city. He hid in the shadows and in his huge house. By time he was thirty-two, he realized he was invincible and he wanted to run wild. He moved to the colonies and he was thankful for it. Time passed by. This year marked his three hundred and sixty-seventh birthday.

Now he's looking for new territory after living in a small rural town. Just recently he met his mate and intended on taking her with him North. They travel aimlessly, looking for a city or somewhere to feed. Already he's seen the benefit of having two or more werewolves, since he'd ran with packs more than once before. But after the years, things died down and changed. They split ways but now Dax was ready to find more werewolves, or anything else that might give him a challenge.

lover of the moon03

Above all Makizushi and I are the alphas. You challenge us for that you will be punished.  ;D We are fun and rough, obviously pack members like to fool around with different partners not just their own or just have one huge rough orgy! No God modding or I'll kick your ass out fast. This role play is not for the weak or the truly submissive. There will be murdering of humans of all ages just for fun. Do not take this on unless you're committed to having extreme rough fun! Later on there may be more moves and even taking on other super naturals but not until you become a true pack member.  ;D
The most beautiful part to loving a guarded girl is this. When she let's you in its not because she needs you. She stopped needing people a long time ago.  It's because she wants you and that's the purest love of all.

Photo

I think i'd be willing to give this a shot actually. I like the idea of being a beta. It takes a lot of pressure off, haha.

So, I'm going to take one of my oldest characters and see how she performs as a werewolf. In the novel I have her placed in, she is a beta to the fullest. So i only have three obstacles to overcome, I need to morph her world into your world, I need to give her a werewolf origin, and then write the profile.

Should i just read the game to figure out the universe? I need to know the setting, and a basic breakdown of the werewolf stipulations. I'll be playing a female... if that's ok.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

makizushi

Quote from: Photo on April 05, 2012, 09:29:58 AM
I think i'd be willing to give this a shot actually. I like the idea of being a beta. It takes a lot of pressure off, haha.

So, I'm going to take one of my oldest characters and see how she performs as a werewolf. In the novel I have her placed in, she is a beta to the fullest. So i only have three obstacles to overcome, I need to morph her world into your world, I need to give her a werewolf origin, and then write the profile.

Should i just read the game to figure out the universe? I need to know the setting, and a basic breakdown of the werewolf stipulations. I'll be playing a female... if that's ok.

That all sounds great. You don't really have to read the solo game to understand what might happen in group. The solo, up to this point, is just about Dax (my character) and Fey (lover's character) meeting. Now that they're moving away from his original territory, they are bound to come across all sorts of places and people. So that allows the new members to create a bit of background about themselves and the pack will just conveniently come by and pick them up.

shii

Ha! I want to play a male Beta member! This could be really fun! I have been looking for a way to play a old character that I have had collecting dust. *dusts him off*

Name: Sissero
Age: 24 (in human years. he is not old as he has just recently been changed.)
Hight: he is a tall guy about 6 foot when in human form and about 6'2" when changed.
Appearance: His dark intense eyes do not hide his emotions or intentions. They burn with passionate fire that consumes. His hair black as jet is long enough for a short, messy pony tail. His build is muscular and intimidating, not one you would like to meet in a dark ally or have a disagreement with. Men tend to give him a wide birth, knowing trouble when they see it.
Attitude: Boy does he have one! He is not afraid of a fight, even welcomes it. He was like that even before he was bitten. He also loves his females! He usually can't get enough to satisfy his passions. It could take four or five different partners a night to satisfy him. He is usually not a one person kind of guy and he craves an aggressive partner. Despite his wild nature and willful ways he is a loyal to the bone, go to guy. He knows he is not "leader material" (even if sometimes he needs to be reminded). He has a strong pack oriented mentality and will do anything for those he cares about.

Bio: Running. Running from place to place, wandering the world, roaming, looking for something. What? That something that lets him know he belongs, lets him know he is alive inside, lets him see that he is not alone. He can't be the only one who turns into a beast of indescribable blood lust, rage and power. There had to be others. Others like him, searching. But it wasn't always like this. He was a human once, not so long ago...

His father was a cruel, selfish, demanding man who could always find something wrong with him no matter what he did or said. It made him angry, feeling the unjustness of it. His father owned a wrecking yard and he was drunk nearly all the time. He was more likely to feel the back of his fathers hand in his face than a kind word or gesture from the man. This also made him angry. His mother was sweet, loving and a patient submissive woman. His father beat her and one night it was one night too many. He took the shot gun off the wall and pointed it at his fathers head. He pulled the trigger and his heart skipped a beat as the gun jammed. He felt the full force of his fathers fist crack him in the jaw, hitting the worn linoleum floor hard. Dazed the flash of a switch blade flashed in his fathers hand. Sharp pain, icy hot surged through his body and he realized his father had stabbed him in the ribs. As a sick smile played across his fathers face and his mother screamed his hand fell on a large piece of broken glass from a beer bottle. he didn't hesitate, he stabbed him right through the neck, blood gushing all over the floor. Then something horrifically strange and right out of a horror movie happened, his father changed into a beastly animal. He had time to raise his arm up before his throat before the beast lunged and sunk it's teeth deep into his arm, hitting bone. The pain was incredible, and there was so much blood. In a moment of animalistic panic he punched the creature in the eye and it let go emitting a yelp. it was just enough time for him to grab a silver kitchen knife, not knowing it was silver at the time. again the beast lunged but this time it did not get far as he plunged the large knife into the thing, hopeing to hit it's heart. it shreeked and it's breath was hot in his face as it did the most chilling thing it could have done as it died. It laughed in his mind!

He had only been about 19 when that happened but ever sense that day he knew he was no longer human. Whatever was human died that night in that broken down little house. Now he searched, roved, wandered but ever sense that night he never found another like him, not even a sent on the wind...

Pic:
http://goldenwolf.deviantart.com/gallery/229622?offset=0#/d4659nf

Let me know when we can get going.

makizushi

Nice, shii.

I think I'll give it a day or two more for more to talk about joining and then we can start.

Tydorei

Syberfang

how many forms do the were wolfs have. Is it like World of Darkness? or original? Are they cursed or pure? or both?

Tydorei

I think he wanted to know if they where humaniod were wolves that can stand on hind legs. Or more just giant wolves.

lover of the moon03

What my fine partner was trying to say there are three different forms. Normal human which is the easiest form to be in naturally. Regular wolf form where you run on four legs, then the Lycan type form which is very hard form to stay in so it's only for fighting really or when they are at their strongest during the full moon.

I forgot to do my character spread sorry everyone!

Name:Fey McNary
Appearance: Lightly tanned skin and dark crimson hair, almond shaped dark green eyes that change based on her mood, plump dark red lips and large breasts. Curvy hips and a slim waist, long legs and a few tattoos. She's 5'7 and 120 pounds. As a wolf 6'4 and sleek, coat a dark amber with flecks of brown and black.
Personality: A tease, fiesty, very aggressive. When blood thirsty she loves to eat the young and the virgins. Very sadistic yet high enough pain tolerance to be a masochist. She's cunning and loves to fight. Never will give up.
Short Bio: Was born a werewolf and lost her pack early to werewolf hunters. She once had a mate and had even been pregnant but due to the constant running and stress she had lost the child. She then went a bit feral and aggressive, she kills for fun and not always food. When the potato famine happened she got shipped to the united states and ran free for years. Then she became a hippy and found she loves weed and always keeps a good supply on her.
The most beautiful part to loving a guarded girl is this. When she let's you in its not because she needs you. She stopped needing people a long time ago.  It's because she wants you and that's the purest love of all.

Vaulera

I'm interested, being a large fan of werewolves, but i'm curious as to what you envision female werewolves looking like, is it realism you are going for, or is it going to be a more anime inspired look?

makizushi

Quote from: Vaulera on April 06, 2012, 07:19:17 PM
I'm interested, being a large fan of werewolves, but i'm curious as to what you envision female werewolves looking like, is it realism you are going for, or is it going to be a more anime inspired look?

big boobed werewolves?  :D Nah. I like to think that they have boobs, but their fur would cover mostly everything. I don't think they'd get in the way and the muscle would probably make them smaller.

shii

Thanks makizushi. Updated post, added Bio. Also added pic from a fave artist.

*smirks* boobed werewolves. lol!

makizushi

shii, loved the bio!

I'm anxious to getting this started. I'll probably start it on Sunday actually. I work Saturday. I'd like to get at least one more person in with a character sheet and ready to go.

lover of the moon03

This is going to be really fun I think Sissero will be a lot of fun to play and hunt with. Probably even have a very graphic and rough scene involving them both yes. *thinks up a good plan while smoking*

Wargtass

I am certainly interested. I'll write up a character shortly for your approval.
O/O

Wargtass

So yes, this might not be anything like what you are looking for, but I couldn't stop myself. I always liked the concept of the Silent Striders from the oWoD Werewolf series and have always wanted to try the bare concept out. But most people who play werewolf games scoff at the thoughtt of a werejackal, so I never had the chance. I picked a random number for the age and quickly realized that it was far too much of a life to be presented in a short bio. It may be a fantastic tale or just a pretentious chronology of a weird concept, but I found it fun to write it up alone. So don't feel bad if you want to reject it, I have had quite a bit of fun with writing up the concept already.  ;D

It also gave me an excuse to read up on some Middle East history, which is always good, and the urge to view Lawrence of Arabia again, which is awesome by the way. So yeah, good luck with approving and here's for hoping you like it and give me a chance to be part of the pack. Questions and suggestions welcome!

Name: Hekhem ibn Djaf
Age: 608 ("Live by your cunning and not the sword, you'll barely notice the centuries float by...")

Apperance: Hekhem is a tall and slender man, built for perseverence rather than raw power. His face is drawn out with sharp angular features and dark tanned skin, showing of his ancient heritage. To call it wolf form is too generous, for Hekhem more closely resembles a jackal. His thin slender form is lacking in mass from the other in the pack, but he makes it up with unmatched dexterity.

Personality: Hekhem can be described as either very cunning or extremely untrustworthy depending on who you ask. He has always had a knack for intrigues and using them to further his own goals. He prefers a stab in the back to an up front brawl and while he's not particularly likeable he makes up for it in usefulness. Many times his backhanded ways have made sure the pack remains secret, even if it means eliminating witnesses. His strange religious beliefs can be seen as strange and alternatively disturbing by the rest of his packmates, but as he says, he is part man, part gift from the Gods. When in his wolf form he has a hard time standing still, the cold biting at his bones unless he keeps warm through motion.

"Short" Bio: Hekhem was born into a delusional cult in Mamluk Egypt in 1404. The cult believed themselves to be descended from the ancient Pharaohs and planned to usurp the homelands from the children of Mohammed. Hekhem wasn't impressed, neither as a child or when he grew up to a man. He was hailed as the image of the ancient Pharaohs, the cult believed that he was destined to lead them to the splendor of ancient times. Instead Hekhem lead the caliph's soldiers to the coven where they slaughtered every single one of the fools. In gratitude he was given an estate in the Nile valley and the right to own servants of the soil around it. Hekhem the pharaoh became Hekhem the noble and settled down to live a normal life.

When the change wracked him he was thrown into a state of regret and shame. Seeing his new reflection in the Nile he thought that grim Anubis, messenger of the Gods, had cursed him for his affront. He swore to live his life in gratitude to the old ways if he could only be human again and as morning came and the sun rised he returned to normal. Falling to his knees and kissing the sacred soil from which the old kingdoms had rised he thanked the Gods. He realized that as a citizen of the sultanate he would be skewered for heresy should he praise the Gods as such. He torched his estate and fled into the desert on his most prised steed. Now that he was dead in the eyes of the sultanate, he was free to do what he wanted.

As Hekhem learned to change to his own will he realized that his curse had been turned into a gift. He was stronger and swifter as a jackal and his mind sharp as a knife as a human. He travelled out into the deserts of Hejaz and usurped a bedouine camp with his wits. He instructed the camp in the ways of worship, creating a new coven of the old way. But where his predecessors sought to overthrow the mamluk's rule, he sought only to worship in peace and secrecy. His camp grew with other tribes who gathered to him and his warriors became renowned mercenaries under the differing seats of power in the region. All the while he took on the position of vizier rather than ruler, working as a shadowy figure to regular mortal figureheads in his tribe.

The rise of the Ottomans first seemed no different than any of the other falling and rising empires of the Middle East. It mattered little to Hekhem, for his aging heart only saw as far as his own tribe, which to him seemed to be everlasting. But while the previous rulers of the Hejaz had been at least accepting of the tribe's religious difference, the turks made it their mission to unite all people under the Islamic faith. Suddenly Hekhem and his Djaf-tribe was hunted over the sands of Arabia, his followers slain when they refused conversion. Hekhem's wrath was such that he barely spent any time as human anymore. Where the old Islamic faith had been accepting of foreign religions, if a bit suspicious, the turks was hunting them for sport and religious fervour. The Djaf fled into the mountains of the Hejaz, starting a guerilla war that would span centuries.

During World War I the British Empire started to treaty with the tribes of the Hejaz to drive the Ottomans out of Arabia. Hekhem and his Djaf were one of the many tribes who answered the call of Sharif Hussein ibn Ali and Lawrence "of Arabia" to join the Arab Revolt. The Djaf's centuries long experience helped the effort greatly, the tribesmen shaped into a fearless assault force by the old faith. "Death is yours to conquer, for one reaps in the afterlife what one sows in life" Hekhem repeated often to his people. But as the war was won the British turned their favour to the al Saud and partitioned the Middle East's most profitable ground between themselves, the French and Saudi Arabia. When the Kingdom of Hejaz under ibn Ali was usurped by the al Saud in 1925 the British ignored their call for help, even though their treaty guaranteed the independence of the Hejaz. The Djaf were hunted down and destroyed, Hekhem being left alone once again.

Returning to Egypt he started to advocate for the liberation of the Hejaz state to the British. Now his consern lied with the Hejaz as a whole instead of the extinct Djaf tribe. As World War II began he decided to once again aid the British to earn favours, guiding the SAS raids in North Africa and later the American OSS in Morocco. When the war concluded in Africa he returned to advocate for independence for the Arabs and all of North Africa. Once the war was over he realized that the European hold on their colonies in the region would not loosen. The British backed off but the French Mandates remained. Hekhem took matters in his own hands and started rasing rebellions across West Africa, using his long experience to train the rebels. The resulting Algerian War raged for almost a decade before the Algerians gained their freedom and the collapse of the French Fourth Republic further helped to free French colonies around the world.

Hekhem finally decided to retire from his eventful life. He once again took on a new life, moving back to Egypt and becoming a radio salesman. As the century started to come to an end and the tensions between the Middle East and West rised, freedoms were exchanged for authoritarian rule and religious intolerance once more started to brew, Hekhem lost hope of ever seeing a free Arab world. He left for the United States, seeking the freedom that it held as a torch to the rest of the world. He found only more of the same and after 9/11 he saw it lessened, his intentions questioned merely for his supposed heritage. But by the time that the Iraq War was concluding he found something he'd never thought he would see. Another man blessed with the gift of the Gods. Dax Rebaut, although French by heritage, had lived through the tumultous centuries of the United States' birth. He was a strong man with an honest mind which fascinated Hekhem. To travel with a pack and once again be part of a tribe made him live up again. Even though in his mind he don't agree with everything the "alphas" do and decide, he has had centuries of experience with influencing from the back row of the hierarchy.

O/O

makizushi

Wargtass, strange character.
I like it!

You're in.

We need more females!

Wargtass

O/O

Tydorei

makizushi

dreamslost4u

There ya go Makizushi

Name: Sophia La Bèlla

Height: Human 5'6 Lycan 6'3

Appearance: Sophia has ice blue eyes that grow darker or lighter depending on her mood, her wolf form carries these blue eyes, however her Lycan form does not. She is slender, but her bodies curves are supple. Her hair is blonde, but dusted with golden brown. Where her wolf form is white with that same dust of brown across the tips of her fur. Her Lycan is pure white with golden eyes. She appears to be twenty-three.

Personality: Sophia can most easily be described as a siren using her looks and the sultry sound of her voice to lure men her way. She however can be the sweetest most innocent thing and then two minutes later become the cruelest woman on earth. She's only ever loved once, but her mate and her room for love was killed nearly a hundred years ago leaving her heart cold and shut off. She enjoys solitude, but enjoyed being in pack when she had her mate.

Short Bio: Most of Sophia's human life is blur to her, honestly because she chooses not to remember it. She remembers her mother and her father and her brother. Her brother is who she remembers most. Sweet gentle and oh so protective of his little sister. Her brother was the last thing she remembers of her human life. She was sitting around fire at a beach, of the country now known as Italy, laughing and talking with her brother and a group of their friends. Her brother sitting behind her keeping his friends away from her. But the next thing she knew she woke up in building made of stones covered in blood, her own as well as others.

It took her a few hours, but she had managed to find her way out of the building only to find herself in the middle of a forest in well she wasn't sure where she was at the time, but it was in America. For days she wandered lost and confused and starving, she called out her brothers names, her parents names, the names of her villagers, but no one appeared. It wasn't until a week later that she stumbled upon a small band of men hunting that she realized she was far from home. They all had dark skin and dark hair and talked in a voice she had never even heard of before. Each of them had their arrows and knives raised at her all, but one who stopped the others and ordered them to lower their weapons. This man then took her back to his village and cleaned her up and took care of her feeding her teaching her his language.

Of course he knew what she was, what she had become just as he and a few of his tribe members had been turned as well. It took him a while to convince her of what she was and with the help of the full moon she was convinced, but was afraid of herself. She called this man Ettore meaning defender because he was the protector of his tribe and he defended and protected her.

For a hundred and fifty years Sophia and her Ettore, she never called him anything other than this, lived togehter, learned together and mated with only one another. He taught her how to be strong, how to control herself, how to fight, how to hunt and how to kill. She taught him of love and fruit and anything else he asked of her. Nothing in her world was more perfect than being with him, but that perfection was taken away one day when a band of nearly a hundred humans found the small pack they had made and began to slaughter them all. Ettore forced her to run, to take the pups and run and she had tried to, but alas their pack was killed and so was her Ettore. She had nearly been killed and thought for sure she would die, but instead she sat and held her mate in her arms while the life slipped from his body leaving her all alone in this world.

After that she hunted humans used her body to seduce them and then murder them. Her vengeance is what controls her actions and her hatred. She runs into packs every now and then and stays for a few days, but she is so used to her solitude it is hard to adapt into a new pack that has already bonded and formed.

lover of the moon03

Dreamslost4u I love your character. I see Fey and Sophia getting along nicely, not at first but after destroying a few towns.

Wargtass

Why destroy them when we could just stalk inside and slit their throats at night. Such is the Djaf way...
O/O