Are there any romantics out there who love to write? (M seeking f)

Started by DumbLondoner, December 08, 2015, 08:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DumbLondoner

As I wander through the curious world that is Elliquiy, I feel as if I am somehow trespassing, that I am somehow not part of an exclusive club. 

You see, my love is the process of writing a role play and not the extremes of subject that seems common here - but please don't think I am judging anyone, for I am not, we are each special people and it is our differences that makes life fun.

What I seek is a writing partner.  Someone who genuinely 'feels' the words in our story.  Someone who does not feel that she invents the story but rather writes what she sees in her imagination - like describing a movie.

I am not fixated on any particular historical period or literary genre.  My absolute favorite story would be something contemporary, where two ordinary people meet and develop a relationship.  There must be fun, there must be tension, there must be surprises but there must be credibility.

Above all else, there must be romance.  Yup, the good old fashioned kind.

So if you are wanting to write and prefer to share a story with someone who will make the effort to make it pleasurable and rewarding, then drop me a PM.  I will always reply and respect your time.

If you are not interested, then thank you for reading through this and I wish you all the best.

Don't judge