Bro/Bro/Sis

Started by Pixilicious, June 28, 2008, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

Hey everyone..I'm back again.  I keep getting these ideas popping into my head. 
For this one I'd need either two different males to play the two male characters, or one male that would be willing to play the role of both of the major male characters in this scene. 
We would be siblings, with my character being the youngest.  At the present time my character would be about 20-21 years old with the male characters being anywhere in age from 24-28 years old. We've always had a close relationship and always got along great. We come from a fairly welathy family and the only reason why you two had left home to join the military was to get away from all the problems that our parents were having that inevitably ended up in them getting divorced.  After our parents got divorced, our mother went on a downward spiral and you two couldn't bear to see that so you left and started your term with the military, leaving me in the care of our housekeeper and butler. Let's say that the two male characters have been in the Marines since a year after they got out of high school.  My character took them leaving home very hard and hasn't truly gotten over it to this day.  Sure they'd been home to visit but they'd always have to get back into that comfort zone that all three of them are used to having around each other.  When they come home this time, let's say for Christmas, they have a few surprises for their sister, one of which is that they've been discharged from the service for good.  The other surprises comes later on when they start getting close and realizing what they actually mean to each other.  Again, this is a romance scene, I'm not really into being slutty.  PM me if you want to pursue this further, thanks! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class