Final Fantasy VII: Midgar Chronicles

Started by Florence, October 26, 2012, 08:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

Sounds like the random number generator that is life is being mean to you.  ;) No worries, man. I'm still interested, and glad things are.. well, hopefully, going good for you?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Zaer Darkwail

Roflmao, you got awful luck in RL there :P. I know one guy who moved out from his house and day later the said house burned down (and he has several these sort close calls with death).

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 09, 2012, 05:57:33 PM
Roflmao, you got awful luck in RL there :P. I know one guy who moved out from his house and day later the said house burned down (and he has several these sort close calls with death).
Hmm. I wonder if I'm related to him.
Check out my poet tree!

Florence

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 09, 2012, 05:57:33 PM

xD; I do... gah, this month is being rough. I really should have taken more time to plan before I started this up though, too, it would have made all of this a lot smoother D:
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Florence

And now I seem to have a flu or something. Yay me!

See, now you guys gotta know I'm telling the truth. Cause who could make all this shit up? xD
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Florence

Alright, I'm feeling up to working again! I can get back to work on stuff now :>

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Florence

Revenent

Only six hours until it's no longer December 21st anywhere, I think. Will we survive?

Florence

Seems as though we made it xD

Though I worry its only like... you two who are still interested. We may have to reboot the whole character section after I've got everything else worked out. If that's the case... eh, alright xD

I admit, I rushed into this more than I should have any way, part of the reason I've been so slow to get it all set up, I just... didn't prepare enough xD

TheHangedOne

Yeah, maybe. Though if you do reboot the recruitment and stuff, I'd honestly delete this thread, and start a new, fresh one; that way new, prospective players won't have to wade through it all and aren't at risk of being confused over who's doing what.
Check out my poet tree!

Revenent

I'd hold off, since I think most of us are still. Just send messages to those who haven't said anything yet, as they may not have noticed. I'm pretty sure Toughie would still be in, and probably Tooni.

AidenWhite

My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

SargentToughie

If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Latooni Subota

You know me so well Rev <3

Note: Family obligatory vacation starts after I wake up, so I'll likely be unable to access E until LATE christmas night, if not later in the week. :x
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Florence

Glad to hear it :D

I am really sorry about all the delays, I feel terrible about it.

Worst case, I'll make getting this running my New Years resolution xD

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Rachubka

Still around! Just doing Christmas-like things out of country! Kinda puts a damper on writing, let alone sexy-time writings.

Zaer Darkwail

Also still here. Just waiting things starting.

Florence

Sorry, been finding it hard to have time to sit down and work on this still with us being in between holidays. I'll start working on it more seriously after the new years. I've barely had time to even be a PLAYER this month, let alone a GM xD I've neglected like... all my active solo rps.

Florence

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't given in update in a while.

I keep feeling like I have pressure whenever I sit down to work on this and it winds up causing me to be unable to make any progress. Like, I feel like you guys, if any of you are left, have been waiting impatiently and I just feel so guilty for not having it up yet that I can't get to focus on working on it proper.

I think the best thing to do right now would be to put this rp on sort of a pause. I do NOT want to cancel this rp, but I think the only way I'll wind up getting it done, ironically, is to sort of remove the pressure I feel about working on it.

So, I might join or maybe even start a different rp if the mood strikes me, but I'll be working on this in the background, and I'll definitely post here to let you all know once I've properly got this set up and ready to start. This whole thing, more than Balamb, at least I had help on that one, has been a huge lesson in properly preparing, so I'll probably be sitting back, letting my creative juices flow, and I'll get this nice and all prepared before I officially re-announce it... if that makes any sense at all.

If any of you guys are still here reading this, then I thank you for your patience... if not... well, then I've just typed out a whole lot of nothing, but I totally understand.

TheHangedOne

I'm still here, and it makes perfect sense. I've had to do similar things, myself. Take it easy, and don't beat yourself up too badly (only a mild self-beating! :-)).
Check out my poet tree!

Zaer Darkwail

Ironic indeed :P. Anyways still here and I have waited patiently. But if pressure to do update is that hard on you we can put the game on ice (if it's not already considering how long it has been sitting here ;)).

Revenent

No problem, Finn. Do whatever makes you feel happiest, or most comfortable. The game isn't worth rushing if it's going to stress you out.

Braioch

Wait...were you still taking characters?!

Aww well, doesn't matter as it went on ice :P
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]