From Poor to Millionaire! [Incest rp] [Looking for Core family members for now]

Started by Letrixia, February 10, 2015, 04:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letrixia

The Williams family is a ordinary worker family, both mother and father have minimum wage jobs and are struggling to raise their kids although they are doing their best. Both of the parents suddenly got laid out from their jobs and with the bills mounting up they are struggling and will end up in the streets soon. They both love each other and their kids and they see nothing wrong with nudity or incest to them they are just sharing the love. With his last dollar the father (or mother we can decide which) buys a lottery ticket hoping and praying that at least they have the small prize and could survive long enough to get some jobs.

Faith have a look on the family because that very same ticket won the grand prize 50 Million dollars. The parents cannot believe it, and they go to confront the ticket to see if everything is how they think and it was!. Now with the taxes that the government takes they have now over forty million dollars in the bank account. They decide to move to a nudist island where the laws about sex and incest are lifted. The island is a paradise for nudism because it's clothing optional. Now living in the paradise and being so rich that they can do whatever they want will fate intervene again? or would they live happy for the rest of their lives.

I need:
Mother:
Father: Ebb (Reserved)
Youngest Daughter: (taken)
Oldest Daughter/Son: Magical Pen (reserved)

So far I will only need this, since the family was poor to begin with it didn't make much sense to start with a big family. However I will be adding options for new friends of the family, boyfriends and love interest as well but that will be once they make it to the island.
[float=left][img padding=10 width=350]Linky[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]  [At least two paragraphs]
[b]Bio:[/b] [At least two paragraphs]

Ebb

This looks like a fun setup. I'd like to register interest for the Father role.

Would you expect that the other people living on this nudist island are also all rich, or will the family's new-found wealth still distinguish them from the people around them?

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Letrixia

Quote from: Ebb on February 10, 2015, 07:19:08 PM
This looks like a fun setup. I'd like to register interest for the Father role.

Would you expect that the other people living on this nudist island are also all rich, or will the family's new-found wealth still distinguish them from the people around them?

The island is a colony for all sorts of life so yeah there are rich people. The thing is the jackpot was the biggest jackpot so far and nobody has won a bigger price so yeah they would be recognized.

Quote from: MagicalPen on February 10, 2015, 07:22:07 PM
I could be interested in playing as the Older Son.

ah cool cool let me know if you decide to play him so I can reserve the spot to you.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Letrixia

Writersblockade

lol nice idea! Will the trappings of wealth be their grand awakening, or gilded demise!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Letrixia