Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Quote from: CrimsonxKisses on June 27, 2009, 10:17:22 PM
I totally came

What!?

Quote from: CrimsonxKisses on June 27, 2009, 10:17:22 PM
by this and had to reply. :P

Oohh..

Gray-mesh Nike athletic shorts with black and white trim, a black A-shirt, ankle socks, and black and white Nikes.

Also, a bit of blood and a lot of sweat from the gym. While working out, I looked down and noticed my left calf had begun to bleed. I have no idea how that happened, but I must have been pushing myself a bit too hard.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

CrimsonxKisses

*Rolled her eyes*

Bliss

*snickers at Para*

I'm wearing an oversized light blue men's tee shirt with a neon lizard wearing shades on the front, and a very colorful scene on the back that is a mix of office items and an island vacation spot, underscored with "My body my be at work, but my mind is on vacation." White cotton panties, no adornment. The usual rings, silver eternity collar, and the black-framed brooks brothers glasses. Hair is piled in a messy knot atop my head, held with a black elastic.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

BaronS

Wow...Bliss you always sound gorgeous no matter what you write. 

For the record - just black sweatpants and a very very old blue T shirt.  About to go to sleep...
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Bliss

*chuckle* It always sounds so much better than it looks, honestly...

Today I'm wearing my hair with a little bit of the locks at the base of my neck pulled out, around, and tied over the rest with a black elastic to keep it in place. Black brooks brothers glasses, silver eternity collar. Employee ID tag on a black lanyard.

Brown capped sleeve v-neck empire waist top with a linen-white tropical floral faded pattern all over, with an incorporated tie at the waist that ties in the back, decorated with glass and wooden beads on the front. A red spaghetti strap tank with lace edging underneath, to serve as a modesty panel.

Olive green on dark green large houndstooth skirt, loose pencil shape, calf length. Black 4-inch heels, round toe... and I'm blanking on the style, but I know I've written about them several times befo- oh, right! Wingtips.

Also the cup of coffee permanently affixed to my right palm. Guten morgen!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

Black track pants and Invader Zim t shirt. The joys of being able to work from home once a week :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Delta Echo

O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

LadySky

Go swimming at the high school today!

My 1950's Esther Williams navy blue bikini~
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Greg MD

A pair of black ankle socks and blue jeans which I wore to bed last night and are all crooked around the hips at the moment, unzipped, hanging off quite a bit from rolling around in the sheets  ;)

LadySky

Back from swimming!

Lime green lace boy shorts and matching bra. Blue jean shorts, Pink T-Shirt with hummingbirds painted on it.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

SleepyWei

Man it sucks being back down here where it's all hot >_<

I'm wearing some boxers and a pair of basketball shorts... and that's it. Can't wait to go back up north.

Doomsday

Gym shorts, a Wisconsin Badgers Hockey T (Ironic because I don't watch hockey, period.) Wearing my hair down in a pony tail, like always... Squinting because I don't feel like wearing my glasses.

Juicy

a silver locket, a lime green tshirt and a pair of cargo shorts. I'm only wearing one flip flop cause my puppy is chewing the other somewhere.

Bliss

A green small boatneck capped-sleeve tunic shirt that comes to the bottom of my hips, over a grey A-line shirt with grey diagonal plaid, ankle-length. Slightly platformed sandals with leather straps twining through a wooden O-ring over the center of my foot. The usual assortment of rings, glasses, and necklace. Hair is pulled back into a tucked-under ponytail.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Risa

My favorite t-shirt, a crimson Gryffindor (from Harry Potter) t-shirt with gold letterings and a picture of the Gryffindor mascot, the lion. A pair of swimming trunks I bought from Great America in May, and three wristbands.

Greg MD

Black and white plaid boxers and black socks.

Asmea

wearing nothing but my peircings, *cruses the heat*

Bliss

My hair is all curly and tendrilly from the storms and humidity, and pulled back into a knot as it is it ends up looking very victorian. I'm wearing a shirt that is dark purple lace over lavender, with a low square neck (Hello, cleavage!) and an empire waist. It has grosgrain ribbon straps with more of the dark purple lace coming off the side for cap-style sleeves. I'm wearing it over a long black embroidered hippie skirt, with black wingtip 4-inch heels. Silver eternity collar, rings, and my employee ID on a lanyard.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

leelan

My eeyore robe...thats all.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Black Shuck

"Wearin' hmm...yup, knew I forgot something. Well this is just not gonna go over too well..."

BaronS

Well after hearing Bliss and Leelan's outfits I dont think I can beat them at all...but anyway,

My brand new black T shirt with a yellow monkey design on the front (one of my friends got it for me and I just love it!), my black suit pants from work I havent been bothered to take off yet, red shorts, white socks because its cold and my good luck bracelet on my left wrist. 
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Lilias

Wedding band, watch, silver-and-amethyst Celtic cross, silver knotwork stud earrings - those never come off. Otherwise, black yoga pants and white t-shirt.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Bliss

Quote from: BaronS on July 03, 2009, 06:10:49 AM
Well after hearing Bliss and Leelan's outfits I dont think I can beat them at all...but anyway,

You're in luck - this isn't a competition! ^_^

Am lazy today. Rings/glasses/collar, and then the skirt I wore yesterday with the elastic waistband pulled up under my armpits, so it's like a flowy sleeveless dress.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Hunter

Quote from: Bliss on July 03, 2009, 06:35:37 AM
You're in luck - this isn't a competition! ^_^

Am lazy today. Rings/glasses/collar, and then the skirt I wore yesterday with the elastic waistband pulled up under my armpits, so it's like a flowy sleeveless dress.

*ponders and drools*

I'm in my boxers.  And that's it.

Dreamweaver

Going with boxers as well, just a recent acquisition to cover my previous un-boxerness.