Story and sex in one package. sub F for dom F or M

Started by Koto0005, May 23, 2014, 02:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto0005

My idea for a story isn't EXACTLY for faint of heart, in the sense that You could be playing a character that's rather cruel. The story involves fantasy, magic, and modern technology. You can ask me questions about the RP via PM or tell me if your interested. This is an RP I've been wanting to do for quite a while and whenever I get started, my RP partner leaves after 1-2 responses and never gives me anything else to work off of.

story
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
My character is special from other humans, in the sense that, she has the ability to interact with magic, where as normally only other sentient creatures could, like elves, warbeasts, etc. The human testing is to test her limits, why she can interact with magic, what her body could take, etc. Your character could play the role of her "doctor". He is somewhat cruel (by somewhat I mean really cruel.). He forces her into physical torture, beatings, starvation, intense physical labor. as well as that he submits her to mental torture, cruelty, forcing her to watch others be tortured, rape her. The reason for the torture is to break her mind and make it easier for the doctors to do their testing on her and tap into her magic, possibly use her for their own will. (personally this is one of my favorite ideas, because it can go places after a while, more interaction with elves and such being involved.)

If you didn't want to play the doctor, you could also play a guard that's been hired to watch her and be sure she doesnt escape. He could feel pity for her and help her escape. When they escape, he could be injured and she can feel entitled to help him in any way she can and he can take advantage of that, or not, your choice.

fetishes possibly involved in story
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
female squirting orgasms, small breasts, sex toys, forced sex, some binding, wet pussy (making panties really wet) extreme orgasms, forced orgasms, anal, creampie, blowjobs, cum on cloths and body, panties, and some fisting. for the guy, forceful. somewhat mean sexually, wanting to MAKE the girl try new things, like, my character doesnt wanna try fisting, he does wanna try, so he does without asking. et cetetera.

i'm flexible with the story as well as with the fetishes.

There may be more gory moments (not in terms of sex, but in terms of story. For example, a fight scene)
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.