Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

RavenBlackmoon

Stella

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

RavenBlackmoon

Wooohoo! Personal goal of the evening achieved!

Thank you Oreo and Stella, you are both lovely!

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Stella

Blythe

Oreo

Stella

wildrod

Morning everyone!

*hugs and kisses for the ladies* how is everyone?

himawari

Oreo

Oreo

himawari

TheLegionary

Oreo

wildrod

himawari

Oreo

wildrod

Looks like princess offers coffee to select few? :P

Oreo