The Children of Mother Earth (open recruitment)

Started by mj2002, July 31, 2013, 05:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

I just updated Baldur's personality. I don't know why I found it so awkward to describe. XD

Idachan

Thank you guys, I look forward to seeing what will happen. And on that note, I like the deviousness Starcry. :)

Inari

I look forward to it as well. Glad you do and I wonder where it will end up! :P I did try to figure out how best to describe his personality and really had to think how his background would effect his personality. @_@

SugarAndSpice

I love both of the new characters :D Definitely got an interesting mix of people

Inari

Thanks and I think so too! I am really looking forward to seeing how this story goes. :)

mj2002

Had a busy day today, I'll commence on the opening posts tomorrow.

SugarAndSpice

*Does an excited dance* Sorry, it's been a long day and I needed to get that out of my system :D

oceanspool

mj2002

Going to have to ask for a little more patience, it's coming though!

Inari

It's ok take your time and relax. All that matters is that we are all here now and are ready when you are. If you are having some trouble don't worry about it. :)

Idachan

Indeed, take your time. I'll be joining the flailing dance meanwhile. :D

SugarAndSpice

Yeah take whatever time you need, no point rushing the start of this :)

Just thought of a couple of questions, How is Kanada run? Is it similar to Thule? Also, Does Baden have a particular flag/symbol e.g. an animal?

oceanspool

Totally take your time, but any idea whenabouts it's going to start?

Idachan

Definitely no hurry on my part as I'm leaving for a mini-vacation today and thus wont be home before late Sunday evening but also, don't let it stop you from beginning. If you do, I'll just jump right into it. ;)

mj2002

Seeing as this is taking me longer than expected, I'd like to do a head count. Can everyone who applied leave a message stating that they're still interested?

oceanspool

ElvenKitten

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

SugarAndSpice

Tamhansen

never thought I'd see a Thea beckman based role play on here. I loved this series growing up. If you have any more space i'd be more than thrilled for a spot.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

mj2002

Quote from: Katataban on August 31, 2013, 10:03:21 AM
never thought I'd see a Thea beckman based role play on here. I loved this series growing up. If you have any more space i'd be more than thrilled for a spot.
There's definitely some room.

oceanspool

Quote from: Katataban on August 31, 2013, 10:03:21 AM

Yeah, come and join, we need Badeners! And it'd be great to have more people with knowledge of the world :D