Re: Shadowrun Interest check. (No longer accepting chars.)

Started by Gary Stargazer, March 19, 2012, 04:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

I can help with character building over Yahoo, but we can't go using E to arrange file sharing. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:  Alana Malory
Metatype:  Human
Height: 5'
Weigth:
Bust: B
Skin: Pink
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue

3   Agility
3   Body
3   Reaction
2   Strength

4   Charisma
4   Intuition
4   Logic
5   Willpower

7   Initiative
1   Passes
8   Astral Initiative
3   Passes
7   Matrix Initiative
2   Passes

4   Edge
4   Magic

Negative Qualities: 
Day Job (Librarian)
Dependent (Roomate)
In Debt:  Owes the Yakuza 22,500
Lost Loved One
SINer

Posotive Qualities: 
College Education
Magican

2   Arcana
3   Assensing
1   Astral Combat
2   Data Search
1   Dodge
1   Melee: Blades
1   Perception

3   Conjuring
4   Socery

5   History
5   Literature
4   Ecenomics
4   Biology
4   Chemistry

3   Languege: Mandarin
2   Languege: Latin
2   Languege: Greek
3   Languege: Japanese

Contacts:
2/2   Fixer
2/2   Hibiki (Grabby yakuza lieutenant.) 

Spells:
Combat:
Lightning Bolt (Fetish: Tesla Coil)

Detection: 
Combat Sense

Health: 
Heal
Increase Reflexes
Stabalize

Illusion: 
Hot Potato

Manipulation:
Influence (Fetish: Pocket Watch)

Resources
Novatech Airware with Iris Orb (3,3,3,3)
--Analyze 3, Brouse 3, Comand 1, Edit 3,

Reality Filter 3
Disposable Com LinkX2
--AR Gloves
--Printer
--SIM Module
--Skinlink
--Subvocal Microphone
--Trodes
--Ear Buds
--Glasses III
----Low Light
----Flare Compensiation
----Image Link

--Data Chips
--Tag Eraser
--5 RIDF Tags
--5 RIDF Security Tags
--5 RIDF Stealth Tags

Fake SIN IV: Coleen Duncan
Fake SIN II: Miranda Chaeny
FAke SIN II: Serena Stienspring

Fetishes
Sustaining Focus III: Detection Spells
Weapon Focus II: Rapier (Concealed Sheath,

Custom Grip)

Spirit Binding Materials:
--Air III
--Earth III
--Fire III
--Man IIIX2

Grapple Gun
Light Stick
Seatle Mapsoft V
White Noise Generator V

Armor (7/7):  Steampunk Line Blouse, Corset,

Petticoats, Overcoat, and Skirt. 
(1/0):  Dressing Gown

Attacks: 
Weapon Focus II Rapier
--Armor Piercing -1
--Attack: 9
--Damage 3L
--Reach 1

Health
-0  ( )( )-1( )( )( )-2( )( )( )-3 ( )( )

Stun ( )( )-1( )( )( )-2( )( )( )-3( )( )( )

The Old Kiesling House: 10,000 a month.  2

Months Prepaid. 
Middle Comforts
Middle Entertainment
Middle Nessecities
Middle Neighborhood
Middle Security
--Aspected Domain
--Homegrown Farming
--Perfect Roomate
--Work Place
--AI In Residence
--Green Plan
Force 6 Magical Lodge
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

RubySlippers

Actually I have the rulebook and the hero lab demo character creator I just need some things covered. How much combat skills would I need if I was a clear street healer sort I mean a its clear to any of the five species and cultures she is a healer - are they normally at risk of being attacked? Its kind of important since if I do my planned character a backwater type living in the city trained as a healer she won't use any modern tech at all, her medicine will be more country doctor mixed with using magic to heal not fancy gadgets. So I plan no tech implants or much in the way of tech save a phone to let people contact her that need healing and little in the way of magic. But will have some concealable armor and a gun and maybe a sword she will not be opposed to self-defense just avoids killing. So won't be a combat master. But well if that is not likely to work if the common thug doesn't respect docs.

Blinkin

Ok, anyone know where I can get the free quick start book for 4.0? I see it all over the web, but no "download" option. *sighs* and I'm having trouble with yahoo messenger. Talking about a bad day!

Blinkin
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

AndyZ

I'm also capable of helping out if anyone needs it.  Ideally Skype, but I have AIM, Yahoo, MSN and Googletalk on my desktop.

I'd have to really think on a character.  I'm tempted to reuse my drone rigger named Smiley, but that wouldn't be a very sexual character since most of his time would be spent outside the meat.  Although I may be able to retweak the concept some...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RubySlippers

I'm going with a mundane, magic is too confusing so going with a street doc.

CmdrRenegade

I'm interested. Will have a character up soon.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

ReijiTabibito

I will, too.  I may be pitching my own street doc character to the group, but we'll see if I need to change it.  I don't plan on it, though.

RubySlippers

Okay I'm lost with another street doc on what to play, no use doubling up. I might go online and look for a pre-constructed base character and go with that making some changes.

Gary Stargazer

As far as sexual goes I will tell you guys I will most likely have a separate thread for the sexy time. There can still be plenty of flirting and such in the main thread, but when it comes to the nitty girrty sexy time I figure better to keep it separate so it doesn't bog down the game.

I'm happy so many people are interested and I won't put a cap on who can play right now, but I will remind everyone to look at my first post. It will be a week or so before I get something started up, I'm having to re-study all this and I'm about 2 years rusty from it.  So keep that in mind.
Official fanboy of Oreo. <3
Allow me to show you how I like to play. <3
I'm not just a member of The Oreo Fan Club, I'm the president.

ReijiTabibito

Quote from: RubySlippers on March 20, 2012, 01:19:53 PM
Okay I'm lost with another street doc on what to play, no use doubling up. I might go online and look for a pre-constructed base character and go with that making some changes.

I'm confused.  Did you mean you didn't know what to do to build up a street doc character, or are you ditching the idea because you don't want to double up?  I've got other characters that I can play, I've just wanted to give this one a spin.

RubySlippers

I can come up with something else I have a few ideas, I'm just trying to figure some things out. I'm trying to find some easy way to work my ideas into a workable character like I said I never built a Shadowrun character before.

ReijiTabibito

Well, if you want to, suggest your ideas here, I'm sure the folks with more system familiarity will be willing to help you out...

Blinkin

Well.. I think I'm up shit creek on character generation... Yahoo isn't working and it's the only messenger that I have. I was thinking a street sam just to keep things simple for me, but unless i find a pre-generated someplace, no way to create the damned thing.

Blinkin
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on March 20, 2012, 01:40:28 PM
Well, if you want to, suggest your ideas here, I'm sure the folks with more system familiarity will be willing to help you out...

Yeah.. Reiji is helping me build Akiko.. former corporate 'Face' adept/SURGE Victim. :D

AndyZ

Here's some of the usual archetypes:

Mage
Adept
Face
Drone Rigger/Driver
Hacker/Technomancer
Street Samurai

If people who pick an archetype can list that as taken, I think it'd help everyone.

Ruby, I think you might like a Street Samurai, someone who's been wired up to the gills with various robotic and animal parts and makes a fantastic warrior.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Blinkin

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 20, 2012, 01:50:33 PM
Yeah.. Reiji is helping me build Akiko.. former corporate 'Face' adept/SURGE Victim. :D

Ok then... I would like someone to create a street samerai for me, male, human and generally a guy who has perhaps a little too much of an eye for the ladies.

I can say that I would like cyber eyes with all of the bells and whistles (including smarklink), wired reflexes and muscle replacements... as for what else... surprise me.

Weapons that I'm interested in are"
katana
Knife
Ares Predator
Ingram

And some sort of bike.

I wouldn't want him just a combat junkie, so a few non-active skills (Negociation and Soiux language maybe?)

Plenty of ammo, mixed bag if possible and finally, don't forget the fixer as a contact... maybe a street doc. (This is al from memory of 3rd. lol)

Blinkin
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Callie Del Noire

My 'social' adept. :D Honeypot/Face for a corporate 'Johnson' now 'let go'.

Akiko Tan (Human Adept)
Stats
Nationality: Japanese (Horizon Citizen) Sex: Female Age: 23
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 125  Hair: White Eyes: Full on black, Red Iris
Cash on hand:2,000 nuyen

B 2, A 3, R 3/5, S 2, C 5, I 4, L 4, W 5, E 2, Ess 6, M 6, Init 7/9, IP 1/2
Condition Monitor boxes (Physical/Stun): 9/11
Hermes Ikon Commlink Condition Monitor: 10
Armor (Ballistic/Impact): 2/2+ (armor)
Skills: Dodge 1, Infiltration 2, Influence Group 4, Perception 5, Pilot Ground Craft 2, Pistols 3 (Revolvers +2), Shadowing 2, Unarmed Combat 2
Knowledge Skills: Chinese 3, Corporate Law 3, Corporate Policy 3, Corporate Security 3, Corporate Who's Who 3, English N, Fine Cuisine 3, Japanese 3, Spanish 3
Qualities: Addiction (Mild): Alcohol, BTL; Adept, Allergy, Uncommon (Mild): Silver, First Impression, Sensitive System, SINner, Surge Level II: (Balance Receptor, Balance Tail, Extravagant Eyes, Keen-Eared (+1 to hearing Tests), Low-Light Vision, Unusual Hair)
Adept Powers: Commanding Voice (13 dicepool vs. Willpower + Leadership), Enhanced Perception (4), Improved Ability (2): Con, Improved Ability (2): Leadership, Improved Ability (2): Negotiation, Improved Physical Attribute (1): Reaction, Improved Reflexes (1), Kinesics (2)

Gear:
Matrix Gear: Hermes Ikon Commlink with Analyze (4), Anti-Tamper Circuits (3), Browse (4), Command (2), Edit (4), Empathy (2), Facial Recognition (2), Lie Detection (2), Linguasoft: Arabic (2), French (2), German (2), Greek (2), Hopi (2), Korean (2), Latin (2), Russian (2), Sperethiel (2); Noise Analysis (2), Novatech Navi Operating System, Pro User Suite, Sim Module, Modified for Hot Sim, Skinlink
AR Gear: AR Gloves w/ Skinlink, Earbuds (3) with Skinlink,Glasses (4) w/ Camera (3), Flare Compensation, Image Link
Other Programs: Agent (4, w/ Analyze: 4, Browse:4, Command: 2, Track:4; Firewall: 8, Pilot: 8, Response:4; Init: 8/3, Matrix:12),
Tutorsoft: Arabic (2), French (2, Latin (2), Sioux (2), Speretheil (2);Datasoft: Corporate Execs (3)
Identities Fake: Akiko Tan: DocWagon Platinum (12) Fake License: Concealed Carry (3), Fake SIN (4), Middle Lifestyle (6)
    Real SIN: Jasmine Wallace
Armor/Clothing:
  Berwick Outfit: Blouse/Shirt, Skirt/Trousers, Suit Jacket (5/3)
  Bike Racing Helmet w/ Flare Compensation, Image Link (+1/+2)
  Executive Suite Outfit: Long Jacket, Plain Blouse/Shirt, Skirt/Trousers (6/2)
  Form-Fitting Full-Body Suit (6/2) w/ST Forearm & Shin guards, Arm & Leg casings (7/5)
  Street Style clothing
Vehicles
Horizon Doble Revolution: B:6 S: 2 H:+3; FW:3 P:2 R:3 S:3; V. Armor: +6/6, Accel 12/25 Speed:120
Gear: Anti-theft (2), Complete Skinlink, Gyro-Stablization, Smart Tires
Other
Medkit (6)
Tag Eraser
White Noise Generator (4)
Weapons:
Colt Asp w/Quick-Draw Holster: [Pistols, DV 4P vs. B, SA, 6 (cy)] with Regular Ammo x30, Speed Loader, Stick-n-Shock x30
Ruger Super Warhawk w/Concealable Holster:[Pistols, DV 6P vs. B-2, SS, 6 (cy)] with Regular Ammo x60, Smartgun System, Internal, Speed Loader, Stick-n-Shock x60
Attack of Will (vs. Spirits):[DV 5P vs. I]
Hardliner Gloves: [Unarmed, DV 2P vs. I]
Unarmed Strike:[Unarmed, DV 1S vs. I]

Background: A former 'asset' for a Mr. Johnson working for Horizon, she remembers little of her life before staring work for 'Johnson', in her case one Jeffery Bianchi, as a 'social asset' and honeypot. Her personality and outlook was re-sequenced and her memories 'blurred' to better make her fit into any situation. The combination of her conditioning and adept powers makes her a flexible speaking and negotiator that Bianchi kept to himself. Her SURGE changes made her even more 'specialized'.

Clip: Akiko rolled over in bed, sighing as she took in the hotel room as she plucked her shades from the bedside table. She blinked as the AR overlay came. A small cartoon cat looked over at her, curled up on her bed as she stood up and stretched. Her tail flicking out to keep her balanced out as she worked through the morning routine that kept her limber. She looked over at the 'cat'

"Morning Neko.. how about getting off your duff and getting my feeds?" She asked as she continued through her kata. Already a quick memo popped up showing her bank balance, dwindling. With her boss' .. explosive departure from Horizon, she'd had to use a cut out ID to keep from being tied to him. Of course Horizon had sanitized her old ID, it still existed, but was completely broke as Horizon seized her assets, apartment, car and such. If she'd been as trusting as he was, odds are she'd have been in the office when it blew up. She hadn't been, so she had been conferencing with him over the matrix when his office blew up.

"Nya!" The agent program yelled before vanishing into the matrix with a pop. Soon enough her new feeds were coming in. Corporate news, entertainment feeds, tagged corporate execs activities, a few 'staying in touch' to men and women she'd met on assignment, and so on. She checked her secure emails to see if there were any 'jobs' up. It had suprised her how much a 'face' was needed in the shadows.

ReijiTabibito

Looks good, Callie.  Only one comment I have about it - for SURGE Level II, you get 20 BP of Positive Qualities, but you've only got 15 in the Package.  Pick another one.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on March 20, 2012, 05:56:33 PM
Looks good, Callie.  Only one comment I have about it - for SURGE Level II, you get 20 BP of Positive Qualities, but you've only got 15 in the Package.  Pick another one.

added Balance receptor to the mix.. ('cat like balance'.)

Blinkin

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on March 20, 2012, 05:51:37 PM
My 'social' adept. :D Honeypot/Face for a corporate 'Johnson' now 'let go'.

Akiko Tan (Human Adept)
B 2, A 3, R 3/5, S 2, C 5, I 4, L 4, W f5, E 2, Ess 6, M 6, Init 7/9, IP 1/2
Condition Monitor boxes (Physical/Stun): 9/11
Hermes Ikon Commlink Condition Monitor: 10
Armor (Ballistic/Impact): 2/2+ (armor)
Skills: Dodge 1, Infiltration 2, Influence Group 4, Perception 5, Pilot Ground Craft 2, Pistols 3 (Revolvers +2), Shadowing 2, Unarmed Combat 2
Knowledge Skills: Chinese 3, Corporate Law 3, Corporate Policy 3, Corporate Security 3, Corporate Who's Who 3, English N, Fine Cuisine 3, Japanese 3, Spanish 3
Qualities: Addiction (Mild): Alcohol, BTL; Adept, Allergy, Uncommon (Mild): Silver, First Impression, Sensitive System, SINner, Surge Level II: (Balance Receptor, Balance Tail, Extravagant Eyes, Keen-Eared (+1 to hearing Tests), Low-Light Vision, Unusual Hair)
Adept Powers: Commanding Voice (13 dicepool vs. Willpower + Leadership), Enhanced Perception (4), Improved Ability (2): Con, Improved Ability (2): Leadership, Improved Ability (2): Negotiation, Improved Physical Attribute (1): Reaction, Improved Reflexes (1), Kinesics (2)

Gear:
Matrix Gear: Hermes Ikon Commlink with Analyze (4), Anti-Tamper Circuits (3), Browse (4), Command (2), Edit (4), Empathy (2), Facial Recognition (2), Lie Detection (2), Linguasoft: Arabic (2), Linguasoft: French (2), Linguasoft: German (2), Linguasoft: Greek (2), Linguasoft: Hopi (2), Linguasoft: Korean (2), Linguasoft: Latin (2), Linguasoft: Russian (2), Linguasoft: Sperethiel (2), Noise Analysis (2), Novatech Navi Operating System, Pro User Suite, Sim Module, Modified for Hot Sim, Skinlink
AR Gear: AR Gloves w/ Skinlink, Earbuds (3) with Skinlink,Glasses (4) w/ Camera (3), Flare Compensation, Image Link
Other Programs: Agent (4, w/ Analyze: 4, Browse:4, Command: 2, Track:4; Firewall: 8, Pilot: 8, Response:4; Init: 8/3, Matrix:12),
Tutorsoft: Arabic (2), French (2, Latin (2), Sioux (2), Speretheil (2);Datasoft: Corporate Execs (3)
Identities Fake: Akiko Tan: DocWagon Platinum (12) Fake License: Concealed Carry (3), Fake SIN (4), Middle Lifestyle (6)
    Real SIN: Jasmine Wallace
Armor/Clothing:
  Berwick Outfit: Blouse/Shirt, Skirt/Trousers, Suit Jacket (5/3)
  Bike Racing Helmet w/ Flare Compensation, Image Link (+1/+2)
  Executive Suite Outfit: Long Jacket, Plain Blouse/Shirt, Skirt/Trousers (6/2)
  Form-Fitting Full-Body Suit (6/2) w/ST Forearm & Shin guards, Arm & Leg casings (7/5)
  Street Style clothing
Vehicles
Horizon Doble Revolution: B:6 S: 2 H:+3; FW:3 P:2 R:3 S:3; V. Armor: +6/6, Accel 12/25 Speed:120
Gear: Anti-theft (2), Complete Skinlink, Gyro-Stablization, Smart Tires
Other
Medkit (6)
Tag Eraser
White Noise Generator (4)
Weapons:
Colt Asp w/Quick-Draw Holster: [Pistols, DV 4P vs. B, SA, 6 (cy)] with Regular Ammo x30, Speed Loader, Stick-n-Shock x30
Ruger Super Warhawk w/Concealable Holster:[Pistols, DV 6P vs. B-2, SS, 6 (cy)] with Regular Ammo x60, Smartgun System, Internal, Speed Loader, Stick-n-Shock x60
Attack of Will (vs. Spirits):[DV 5P vs. I]
Hardliner Gloves: [Unarmed, DV 2P vs. I]
Unarmed Strike:[Unarmed, DV 1S vs. I]

Background: A former 'asset' for a Mr. Johnson working for Horizon, she remembers little of her life before staring work for 'Johnson', in her case one Jeffery Bianchi, as a 'social asset' and honeypot. Her personality and outlook was re-sequenced and her memories 'blurred' to better make her fit into any situation. The combination of her conditioning and adept powers makes her a flexible speaking and negotiator that Bianchi kept to himself. Her SURGE changes made her even more 'specialized'.

Clip: Akiko rolled over in bed, sighing as she took in the hotel room as she plucked her shades from the bedside table. She blinked as the AR overlay came. A small cartoon cat looked over at her, curled up on her bed as she stood up and stretched. Her tail flicking out to keep her balanced out as she worked through the morning routine that kept her limber. She looked over at the 'cat'

"Morning Neko.. how about getting off your duff and getting my feeds?" She asked as she continued through her kata. Already a quick memo popped up showing her bank balance, dwindling. With her boss' .. explosive departure from Horizon, she'd had to use a cut out ID to keep from being tied to him. Of course Horizon had sanitized her old ID, it still existed, but was completely broke as Horizon seized her assets, apartment, car and such. If she'd been as trusting as he was, odds are she'd have been in the office when it blew up. She hadn't been, so she had been conferencing with him over the matrix when his office blew up.

"Nya!" The agent program yelled before vanishing into the matrix with a pop. Soon enough her new feeds were coming in. Corporate news, entertainment feeds, tagged corporate execs activities, a few 'staying in touch' to men and women she'd met on assignment, and so on. She checked her secure emails to see if there were any 'jobs' up. It had suprised her how much a 'face' was *Whistles* Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty... I could get to enjoy a tail. lol

Blinkin
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Callie Del Noire

RubySlippers

Callie Del Noire

I just hope Stargazer likes her. :D

Muse

I'm trying to help Blinkin out over E-mail.  He bounced a mercenary concept off of me. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ReijiTabibito

Actually, Callie, Blinkin got his post caught up in the quote.  Read the last two lines of the quoted post.  I'm pretty sure you didn't write those.