Post Apocalyptic Family Saga (Incest) CLOSED

Started by Nymphadora, April 15, 2015, 05:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphadora

The Story - Post Apocalyptic Family

The Williams Family has taken two months off for one last family holiday before the Twins head to college and the oldest move on with their lives.

The vacation was an extended camping and hiking trip, deep into the woods on the nearby mountains. The father, former Special Forces, had long dreamed of a vacation like that, even if not everyone in the family was willing to take part. But, they all had fun in the end and learned many new skills along with staying off the grid for so long. The drive home was long, taking them down quiet rural roads. Night fell before they got home, shrouding everything in darkness around them, preventing them from realizing what had happened while they were away.

The power was out when they got home but too exhausted to care, they all fell asleep. The parents were the first to wake and the father discovered that, while the water still worked, there was no electricity still. Flipping the breakers did nothing. The phone-lines were down too and there was no reception or cell service either. Confused and a little worried, the father headed next door to their neighbors. He came back in a panic, locking the door behind him and calling a family meeting.

Of note, however, is that all of the family members have had a higher level of arousal - more so than usual - lately, though no one has really noticed this yet. Or acted upon it.

This will be a plot driven but high smut, incest game.

The Family + Open Roles

Father - MagicalPen
Mother - Slippery Sue
Oldest Son - 22 - eiselmann
Oldest Daughter - 21 - RedEve
Middle Son -20 - TheRomanticPerv
Middle Daughter - 19 - PennySludt
Twin 1 - 18 (Male) MagicalPen
Twin 2 - 18 (Female) Nymphadora

OOC Thread

IC Threads
Lower Floor
Main Floor
Upper Floor
Outside of House
Neighbourhood/Town
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Nymphadora

The House

Click on each floorplan to view a larger, easier to read version (small file sizes). Rooms are labelled per character role.

Dad's reference map of the town.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

Rules & Character Sheet

- GM's (MagicalPen) and/or Admin's (Nymphadora) word is final.

- Males play males and females play females, please.

- Character Sheets are to be PMed to both MP and Nymph, not posted here.

- You are expected to post 1 or 2 times a week minimum. But please also try to keep the pace of the scene in mind.

- Questions and comments and, of course, interest notes are welcome in this thread.

Character Sheet:

Please copy the code as is!

[float=right][img height=400 padding=8]PICTURE URL HERE[/img][/float]

[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Background and Personality:[/b]
[b]Sexual Pairings and Limits:[/b]
[b]Additional Pictures:[/b]

Accepted Character Sheets:

The Father

Player Name: MagicalPen
Character Name: Richard
Role: Father

Background and Personality: Richard has a very dominant, Alpha personality. He is a natural leader and one to quickly assess a situation and take action. He learned a lot during his time in the military and perhaps suffers some form of PTSD, though its hard to figure out what triggers this. What is apparent is that he likes a regime - getting up at a specific time every day and following a specific order of doing things. He can get angry if such things get disrupted. Some would say he has a lot of testosterone and 'bounces off the walls' - this may be true, but he also likes his quiet time, often locking himself in his office for hours on end, with no disruptions.

Richard comes from a military family and was part of the boy scouts growing up, where he got his first love for the great outdoors and adventure. He was a star football player in highschool, where he really grew into his 6'2" frame and started to fill out. Colleges were interested, but he wasn't interested in college. Like his father, a former Ranger, Richard was more interested in the military and signed up upon graduation from High School. The discipline his father had instilled in him growing up paid off her, and Richard soon turned into a Man, excelling at every task set before him and taking a rather mature view on everything thrown his way.

He too went to Ranger Camp, like his father, and distinguished himself further, reaching the elite echelon of the Special Forces by the time he was 21. He has served several Tours of Duty (and perhaps several more actions he isn't allowed to discuss) and fondly remembers his time in the Military. He has since retired, married and has full grown children. The love for the Outdoors never left and has has constantly tried to take his family on camping trips (often lasting no more than the weekend) until finally this lust hurrah into the wilderness.

Additional Information:
Naked

Mother

Player Name:  Slippery Sue
Character Name: Traci Williams
Role: Mother
Background and Personality: Traci was born to a single mother in San Diego, and she guessed that her father was probably a sailor, she also dated several sailors before she moved away.
She was an aspiring actress and waitress at a bar when she met and started dating Richard.  She only ever achieved some supporting roles in minor movies and turned down the offers she received to appear in 'Adult' movies, not that she was prudish, just she didn't want the tapes haunting her forever after.
She loved running and keeping fit, which meant she was a physical match for her Special Forces partner.  She was also a match for his dominance due her submissive nature.  When she learnt Richard's ways, she always complied, realising that to do otherwise could be very painful, and while she is submissive, she is not into pain.
She gave up any attempt at a career when she fell pregnant with their first child and from then on she was proudly a stay at home Mom.  She is proud of all of their children and she is also very proud of herself for still looking so good despite being a mother of six children.

Sexual Pairings and Limits:  Traci is bisexual, although she has been a one man woman since marrying Richard, but she could not help notice that her sons have inherited their father's endowment or that her daughters are all very pretty young women.
Additional Pictures:
bikini

Oldest Son

Player Name: Eiselmann
Character Name: Simon
Role: Oldest Son
Background and Personality: Before High School, Simon used to love spending time with his father and absorbed everything he was taught. He was also a talented young Sportsman be it Baseball , Football, Soccer or Swimming. Academically he was also a high achiever and had a passion for maths. Then High School happened and coincidentally a friends older brother sold him a guitar, it would not be wrong to say that Simon played it until his fingers bleed and if he showed talent in sports and maths he broke the bell curve in music.
After this he still played sports , however it was without the drive he previously showed and what might have been a stellar High school sports career never actually happened. At the age of fourteen he and four friends decided to form a band, despite predictions that it would last a week its still going strong eight years later.

Simon graduated from High School with honours and had several academic scholarships , but he choose to stay with the band and make a serious go of it...not a popular decision with the various olds and suffice it to say relationships were strained. Starting off in pubs and high school dances 'Kingstanding' progressed on a combination of noddles and luck to develop a small following that pushed them into the club and small festival gigs. To supplement their income they do some studio work for mid-level stars and it was there that the group got its first serious break , they were given a change to record a single by the producer of one of those mid level stars. 'Sacrifice' was a hit in the L.A club scene and got a lot of air time in Southern California Stations. It was successful enough that the record producer is giving the band the opportunity to record and release two more singles i two months time , with a view to a full studio album later in the year.

In the last year all the band members have rebonded with their parents after the members matured and the band proved they could actually make a living. Simon has had a number of girlfriends , his latest is Stephanie Branton Playboys Miss September 2014 the 24 year old had been a fan of the band for three years.   
Sexual Pairings and Limits:Open to any pairing with the females of the family. Happy to do a mfm straight , but prefers his threesomes in the fmf variety. Not into heavy bondage  but does enjoy being in charge
Additional Pictures:NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Oldest Daughter

Player Name: RedEve
Character Name: Emily Williams
Role: Oldest daughter
Background and Personality: Fun-loving, lacking in responsibility, kind, gets easily distracted.
Emily was the oldest daughter so her parents always had high hopes for her, hopes which were not always met. She was fine in primary school, she took well to the teaching and she was such a bright and sociable child that she always had a lot of friends. The problems started after junior high: she had little interest in studying, but all the more in everything else that school had to offer: she partied every weekend starting from her 15th birthday, even sneaking off when her parents grounded her. She did not excel in anything at school other than her role on the cheerleading squad. She kept her grades just high enough as to not be kicked off the squad, but otherwise she could not care any less about her school work. As such her options for colleges were limited when she graduated, though she did get in one. There she struggled through her junior year, getting barely passing grades whilst partying all the time and hooking up with countless boys. It all came crashing down in her sophomore year. After a disastrous first semester grade-wise, she dropped out. With few other options, she moved back in with her parents, who were very disappointed in her. Since then she has worked a series of jobs in the service industry. She has been able to keep her job as a hostess at a local family restaurant for the past eight months, which is a feat by her standards. Her weekends are still filled with parties.
Sexual Pairings and Limits: My elliquiy limits apply. Open to any pairing within this game.
Additional Pictures:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Middle Son

Player Name: TheRomanticPerv
Character Name: Jason "Jay"
Role: Middle Brother
Background and Personality: From the moment Jason had become aware of his position within the William's family, he had always found himself striving to be his own man. His father, a great military soldier. His older brother, Simon, a famous musician. What was he to do to live up to the expectations? Being the third child born in a family with six children in total, one could easily find themselves lost in the shuffle. Jason would find such thoughts eating at him daily, but, at the same time, nothing fueled him to be better more.

Using the athletic genes Jason had been blessed with from both his father and his father before him, the once purposeless teenager soon found just that in the sport of baseball. It wasn't long before he was eating, sleeping, and breathing the game, being rewarded with a scholarship to a prestigious D-1 college by the end of his senior year in high school. Only, unlike his father and brother, he would seize the opportunity.

Jason wasn't the first person in his family to go to college. His older sister, Emily, was already finishing up her freshman year when he was receiving letters from schools. To say the younger brother didn't look up to her would have been a lie. Sure, she had partied, but it never seemed to affect her grades too badly. If Jason wasn't at school, then he would be either at the cages, practice, or getting ready to play a game. Balancing a social life was nearly impossible, and, of that, he was jealous of his big sister. So, when he heard she had dropped out, another chip was added to his shoulder. College would be something that he would finish, and 2 years later, he was almost there.

When it came to Jason's younger siblings, he would treat them how any older brother would; large amounts of teasing and roughplay. It was all love, though. The way he thought, he was just keeping them on their toes the way Simon and Emily had him. Although, he was much gentler with the three, Roxanne and Jess moreso than Andrew since they were both girls. All he wanted was to make sure their time with him was both enjoyable as well as memorable as their older sibling.

Sexual Pairings and Limits: As much of a good boy Jason might seem as, in reality, he isn't all that innocent. The one distraction he allows himself from the game is sex, and, as a ballplayer, he's gotten plenty of it. Sometimes to relieve some stress. Others, for the pure excitement of making the stellar eyes of a pretty girl roll in the back of her head as his maleness touched deep inside enough for him to hear the words, "I'm so full..." before his thrusting would begin. God, nothing else compared. Not even hitting a home run. Grand Slam or walk-off home run, maybe.

Still, as much as Jason loves getting lost in the pleasures of the flesh, he knows to keep himself disciplined. Women are addicting creatures, and can cause lines to become blurred. Too many times he found his hands lingering upon the curves of even his sisters as he teased them per their usual games. Scary thoughts that he pushed from his mind, which was quite difficult considering the beauties he lived with. Oh, Jason's cock has been waiting for this apocolypse.

Additional Pictures:
What Jason's Packing

Middle Daughter

Player Name: PennySludt
Character Name: Roxanne
Role: Middle Daughter
Background and Personality: Roxanne, or Roxy, is nearly completely out of control. Her rebelliousness has taken her to great lengths to upset her parents. She's been using fake ID's to get tattoos, piercings, alcohol and is now addicted to several other recreational drugs. She feels she doesn't fit into the family and doesn't really want to. She's quite a promiscuous girl, though she's never been in a serious relationship before.
Sexual Pairings and Limits:Roxy is into anything that feels good. The crazier the better. Especially if it'll piss off her parents. She's been known to fuck guys in the driveway with the dome lights on just to make sure they can see her from the window, and once even got caught with two guys in her parent's own bed. Any pairings are fine.

Twin 1

Player Name: MagicalPen
Character Name: Andrew
Role: Twin 1 (Male)

Background and Personality: Andrew is nearly the opposite of his father, meek and quiet and not trying to draw attention to himself. He certainly respects (and perhaps fears) his father and his fathers military service, however Andrews interest in the military only lies in the historic perspective. His greatest love, in regards to history, is centered around World War 2 of course. He also loves video games and computers - some might call him a bit of a nerd or geek. Which he probably is. He is certainly social awkward and doesn't have very many friends.

Andrew and his twin sister have always been close, probably in part to being twins and part having had to always share a room (albeit a large room, with a partition dividing it in half). She has long been his best friend and they spend a lot of time together. Andrew is a pretty hardcore gamer and if he isn't playing games of some sort, he is tinkering around with his custom built PC or some other piece of technology. He is the driving force behind the Universal Remote that controls the families entertainment center and is always the one called upon to fix things.

He absolutely hated the months they spent off the grid, in the wilderness. He had a major headache for the first few days, probably withdrawal symptons, and has been itching to get back to the internet and civilized world ever since. While he wasn't allowed his kindle, he did bring a few books to read - fantasy fiction and zombie survival books - along with a notepad to write his own stories. It was hard to get time alone with his twin as well, something that gnawed at him, but now that they're home, they'll finally be able to spend some time together.

Additional Information:
Naked

Twin 2

Player Name: Nymphadora
Character Name: Jessica "Jess"
Role: Twin 2
Background and Personality: Jess is similar to her twin, shy and quiet. She spends most of her time playing video games, tending towards MMORPGs. She can be rather competitive, quietly going off on her own to fume if she loses out to someone. The exception being her twin brother but then again, they are fairly well matched in play so it is easier to lose to him. That and he understands her better than anyone else.

Girls don't typically understand Jess. She does not do girly things and while she is well groomed and really quite pretty, she doesn't care about fashion and trends. Her best friend has long been her twin brother. They are virtually inseparable and one might be hard put to figure out which of them is the quieter one outside of the room they share.

Jess took to the camping better than her twin, finding it interesting to learn to do things without the use of gadgets and electricity. For her it was an adventure campaign akin to one of her games. The hard part was having to share a tent with her sisters instead of being in one with her twin. For that reason alone, she was anxious to get home again to spend some time with just him.
Additional Information:
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

RedEve

Thanks for having me. :)

Has any planning gone on for the initial plot points?

As for the smut, in terms of the initial pairings, have any decisions been made? :)

Nymphadora

Twas a no brainer. ;-)

The way it will start, it will be that first morning back. The father will be out for about an hour game time, checking neighbouring houses before coming back to have a family meeting. There won't be smut initially for that part, just a household waking up and greeting the day with no tech and such. Probably only one or two posts a person. 

MP has the main plot points under his hat, I'm just doing admin stuffs heh
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

RedEve

Okay, sounds good, when would we start?

Nymphadora

We definitely need a few more folks ;)

MP and I haven't discussed minimum roles yet to get started.

Like if we could be without a mother or one son and daughter. I'll see what he thinks on that.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

eiselmann

Would an eldest son that followed in part in his fathers footsteps because he wanted the old mans acceptance but also makes choices his father wishes he didn't,  work....for example what I'm thinking is (as just two examples of his behavior and thinking )

.... a son who as a freshman would have walked into the High School state championship winning football team as a Wide receiver, instead choose to play soccer (what I call football) for the school in a team that struggles to win.

He gets academic scholarships to several leading Universities and instead joins the Marines right out of High school because he thinks that's what his dad wanted...he excels and qualifies from the 1st Marine Division Scout Sniper School...however after a couple of tours of Afghanistan he's seriously considering giving it all up without a plan for what comes next and won't say why he plans on leaving the marines after just three years
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Nymphadora

Hi eiselmann!  Glad to see you interested.

MP will be around later, he's best for such questions, I just work here ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

eiselmann

Cool...have a back up idea for the character if that doesn't suit...but basically figured the oldest son would most likely want to follow in his fathers footsteps while trying to be his own person...which is not an easy line to walk.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

MagicalPen

Might be better not to create a younger version of the father - a little more variety might be nice. Especially since, the way you've put it, he seems to completely do different things at a moments notice (football to soccer to marines with not much background or reasoning behind it).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

eiselmann

Okay how about this Eldest son joined a band in High school. In his senior year they had a local hot song and instead of going to University , all decided , against their respective parents wishes/advise/demands to not carry on their studies but instead devote themselves to the band.

A year ago they suddenly hit it big, number one songs, the top selling album , concerts that filled stadiums and grammys followed in quick succession...as well as dating supermodels and A listers.

The bands taking two months off before going back into the studio and then a year long world tour is already in advanced planning , its unlikely MC will see his family much over the next few years

My ons and offs link

MagicalPen

Musician is fine, but the 'making it big/grammy' part is too much IMHO. An aspiring/struggling musician would fit much better.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

eiselmann

OKay....I'll have a think about it , I'll probably drop the success part but I do want my character to have some degree of success in his life that doesn't come from what his father taught him....I might still give him a hot successful girlfriend back in the real world :-)

My ons and offs link

Nymphadora

eiselmann, you are approved! Your profile has been posted below.

We're still looking to fill a few roles, though!

The Family + Open Roles

Father - 50 - MagicalPen
Mother - Open
Middle Son -20 - Open
Middle Daughter - 19 - Open
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

RedEve

Eiselmann, since our characters are close to each other in age, would you be alright if they are rather close to each other? Being the two eldest children it would make sense.

eiselmann

RedEve....I like your thinking , I think they would be close in so many ways.

My ons and offs link

Nymphadora

Welcome Penny!

I've updated the top post with the IC threads and the OOC, only one is open now as the twins get frisky in the morning before anyone else is awake...

Post header code will be in the top post of each thread.

Who else can we get??

The Family + Open Roles

Father - 50 - MagicalPen
Mother - Open
Middle Son -20 - Open
Middle Daughter - 19 - PennySludt
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

KnowThySire

The middle child... I think I'd be willing to take on that challenge.
There can only be one king.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

KnowThySire

There can only be one king.

Nymphadora

Perv and Slippery Sue, your characters are approved. Head on over to the OOC and watch for the start happening hopefully this evening.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review